"If I could rent Pippa and Ulka, I would take them to a cosplay cafe and dress them up, then go to a playground where a Death Game was being held and the three of us would play!🎉😎💗"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Wasn't that fake? I remember someone posted a screenshot from 4chan of a members post and everyone belive it until someone here actually got his membership and checked an it wasn't there.
The 18+ streams thing was a rrat from /vt/ that @Een Gevolg disproved here, but this was also after he and Finana did that foot stream, and the fact so many of us just assumed it was real speaks volumes.
I didn't look into (im not a member) it but Ihis was also around the same time EIEN had opened NSFW accounts and Thrones and whatnot and the idea of streaming on shit like Fansly was brought up among some streamers that might want to play lewd games and not get their YT and Twitch channels nuked.

I am not against the idea of streamers doing that to be honest.

Confirmed spic
1689468513101.png

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Ren is releasing a new song in some minutes. A cover of a Luxiem's song, Jazz On The Clock, let's see if he can make this shitty song good.
He tried...

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Do you guys think Katta laughs in the face of copyright Jews because she is covered under Jewish employment clauses or are they, like her employer, simply too terrified to speak up?

This is way more amusing than it should have been

Still obligatory Katta caught in live action

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

"Female or Rin". Also this is intense autism

I tried to help her I swear. Pages unnumbered terms undefined no prototype draft no representation of the other parties named in the document present at time of signing,, looking forward to juna's career as a forger and then prison inmate.
Thought so
Hey impersonator maybe next time make sure you scrubbed your previous target from your account before you move to the next not (that it would have stopped you from being found out by the real Nina but still)

In other news Mystery Ben has debuted a model for his 40th birthday you may know him as the guy behind the awesome Mystery Skulls animated music videos that I will now shill below after the stream

With all his excellence in video editing i wish him luck!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Just tuned into this random Altare Kobo + random Valorant voice actor interview and.. it's actually going well. Kobo is mostly behaving and blue boy is being professional and moving things along. The guest doesn't seem too freaked out talking to moving cartoon people and doesn't seem to be a super weeb or into vtubing.. so I'm very curious how this interview stream came about.

It's also kinda wierd why Flayon isn't involved, he is a minor voice actor as well iirc..

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Because it gets you to talk about her, just like disney makes their movies controversial so people talk about them.
Do outrageous shit>get people talking>nobody cares because internet 3 second memory>profit
Rin truly is a master baiter (for donations). How she turns a random zatsu stream into getting thousands of dollars is a skill I will never understand.

She literally just started talking about wanting a Blahaj Mahal and putting up a fake donation bar for 1,000,000 dollars. Then she starts off by wondering how much money she would need to see a single pixel on the bar...tempting her viewers to start throwing her money to find out. And they did. A lot.

Which then transitioned into her throwing up a boss health bar overlay where donations take down her health. Then she made the boss her biggest whale and pitted chat against him. They donate to kill him and he donates to heal.

This fucking brit, I swear.
Can we check this woman's ancestry? And by ancestry I mean find a picture of her nose and measure the size and downward curvature.

bothyourhouses

"I'm an idol," she says, ending stream and heading into another room, where she'll proceed to grind and slobber on a dildo next to an expensive microphone and camera for an hour and a half, in lingerie. "I'm an idol," she thinks to herself, wanting to believe the lie.
There's no lie, that really is how (current era) idol culture works. You're meant to be simultaneously sexual and pure.
Is there any big company or big indie that primarily speaks spanish?
I'm only aware of Sedai One and they're very much on the small side.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Jealous

Lurker

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
She changed twitch description to "I have deleted all social media. If you see an account with this name- they’re impersonating me! I am retired :("
View attachment 36071

It wasn't there even like an hour ago when I posted last time about wiki page

Good work on getting to the bottom of it.

Still...

blade-runner2049-agent-k.gif

There goes the last of my copium for seeing Fox Mom come back anytime soon... :takocope: My Vtuber rotation is severely lacking milf energy these days with her gone. 😓

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The lore keeps growing, BannedVtuberMemes now has a spinoff account (it's like what TVA is to KiwiFarms):

Archive
1689472290429.png

Punished Lurker

This is just Latino Vshojo:the moment an Indie gets big CCV (4View is enough) the CEO puts a sweet contract in American Dollars and most of the time they kneel.(Also Nepotism and Clique hires)
Meica was outed by WACTOR? yes(her name is a typical hafu one:AYUMI JHOLENE HAYASHIDA ALONZO) also she is not Japanese she was born in Paraguay
Her parade as an Indie is doing very well and i will say that she is the best ES Indie and even Bigger than some Niji/Holo vtubers
I opened the website and recognised none of the Vtubers there, I think I might have seen one of them in the thumbnail for a clip but didn't click it. Any of them you reccommend?
It wasn't there even like an hour ago when I posted last time about wiki page
On one side it's good to know it was an impostor but on the other one, there goes my hope of seeing Nina come back. I really, really hope she does return but that message about deleting her socials and saying she's retired lowers my hope a little bit. At least she came back to her old account to clarify the situation

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Late reply because I didn't get a notification for some reason
Botan's feet is backwards.
I even spent the most time on that one stupid leg and still missed that.
hag timeline.gif
Brb, doing the whole thing over again.

Also, while I'm posting late stuff, I'd like to announce this important fact. After watching Koyori's bikini labcoat thing, I discovered the Japanese word for labcoat is "Hakui". Her name is literally Labcoat.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
A-chan on a swimsuit to help cope with the news about Sava

Achan swimsuit by yami40oji.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kronii karaoke to cheer me up with her phenomenal voice

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Horo7618

No one in particular
Calli is playing the Eroge of the Month (with the R18 patch). While drinking.

(no guarantee the VOD is surviving....)

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I didn't even know it was possible, but every sub to Cheri is somehow a member. Jesus Christ.
View attachment 35972
What? I'm subbed and never got a gift... what the fuck is a BRANDED account!?
*fixes my shit I guess*
OK, now to opt-into gifts on her channel... and immediately got a gift sub; Holy shit.

She literally just started talking about wanting a Blahaj Mahal and putting up a fake donation bar for 1,000,000 dollars. Then she starts off by wondering how much money she would need to see a single pixel on the bar...tempting her viewers to start throwing her money to find out. And they did. A lot.

Which then transitioned into her throwing up a boss health bar overlay where donations take down her health. Then she made the boss her biggest whale and pitted chat against him. They donate to kill him and he donates to heal.
This sounds like something Ame might've come up with. Just, you know, minus the Hava Nagila.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom