Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Funny eel lady

realeel.jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Do you guys think Katta laughs in the face of copyright Jews because she is covered under Jewish employment clauses or are they, like her employer, simply too terrified to speak up?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Rin truly is a master baiter (for donations). How she turns a random zatsu stream into getting thousands of dollars is a skill I will never understand.

She literally just started talking about wanting a Blahaj Mahal and putting up a fake donation bar for 1,000,000 dollars. Then she starts off by wondering how much money she would need to see a single pixel on the bar...tempting her viewers to start throwing her money to find out. And they did. A lot.

Which then transitioned into her throwing up a boss health bar overlay where donations take down her health. Then she made the boss her biggest whale and pitted chat against him. They donate to kill him and he donates to heal.

This fucking brit, I swear.
No one's fucking safe. Not even the nobility.
biohazard.gif

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii's unarchived karaoke in 2 hours.

also something from someone completely unrelated.
sw.png
dr.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi would hate to see you talking about her friend like this.
And yet she lets Airi talk shit!?! She'd better pick a side and it better be my side!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
And yet she lets Airi talk shit!?! She'd better pick a side and it better be my side!
Are you trying to get people to accuse you of being Airi now?

VTuberThrow

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I find hilarious that you need to anti someone for some reason now and you chose airi of all people :Vesper-UNHINGED: Anti finana or some other nijiYamanba at least it would be funnier.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I've looked around the thread but I haven't seen these posted, but the bois are at it again

How does Bettel have less subs than the top two jews (he seems to have much more solid CCV though)

(Speaking of that I clicked on after being mind melted by Nikki's membership stream, she is again on an all day one, she's a weird one)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I find hilarious that you need to anti someone for some reason now and you chose airi of all people :Vesper-UNHINGED: Anti finana or some other nijiYamanba at least it would be funnier.
Look, the rrat posts about her lying about being in a black company are jokes, but when she insults Rie's bust size, that means war! It's actually offensive to make fun of a woman for having bigger breasts than them! Just because you have huge sizes doesn't mean you can just pick on the smaller girls!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You're banned from her chat, Airi isn't.

She's already picked a side. :smugpipi:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Look, the rrat posts about her lying about being in a black company are jokes, but when she insults Rie's bust size, that means war! It's actually offensive to make fun of a woman for having bigger breasts than them! Just because you have huge sizes doesn't mean you can just pick on the smaller girls!
Ok fair. Carry on :whatastory:

I have to share this from twitter schizo wyatt

Sleepy being so stacked that she was told to cover up is hilarious.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Meica (previously Hina Misora ) spanish collab with Reimu, this is their first time collabing since Meica left Wactor

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You're banned from her chat, Airi isn't.

She's already picked a side. :smugpipi:
WEMI DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE! PHASE IS A BLACK COMPANY AND XALABUSSY HAVE BEEN ENACTING A TOTALITARIAN REGIME ON THE TALENTS! RACKETS TRIED TO SAVE PIPPA FROM THE LIKES OF THE FISH DICTATOR AND WAS SWIFTLY EXCOMUNICATED! EVEN THHRANGUSSY CAME BACK FROM RETIREMENT AS AN UNDERCOVER OPPERATIVE TO SILENCE CRITICIZM BY DIRECTING HIS FOLLOWERS TO HATE ON RACKETS!

This post was proofread with the help of Don Walton Schizobot. Be sure to show him some love!

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I've looked around the thread but I haven't seen these posted, but the bois are at it again

How does Bettel have less subs than the top two jews (he seems to have much more solid CCV though)

(Speaking of that I clicked on after being mind melted by Nikki's membership stream, she is again on an all day one, she's a weird one)

I really need to give Flayon another chance. He turned me off around debut and his early streams but he's a fucking riot in these collabs. A true agent of chaos. This has been a great collab.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You do know that only women would get angry at other women on bust sizes right

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Are you trying to get people to accuse you of being Airi now?
If Airi posted anything here it would be doxxing her bosses and a blueprint of the black company building with suggested targets and escape routs :pekok:
but when she insults Rie's bust size
Rie's artist should have just drawn her boobs in front as if she had a bra, it looks dum the way it is, it looks dum on other similar designs. I don't care about her models boobs one way or the other but it's annoying to keep hearing her insist she has big boobs, it didn't look like boobs and designing saggy weird boobs should have been sent back to the kitchen.
:mikothumbsl::pekomusliml:
Seriously if you can draw saggy weird boobs what's next a big old roman nose on the model?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Now we know what you look at first in a picture full of Bikini clad hags
In my defense, it was AI art and the first thing to look for fuckups in AI art is the hands/feet, which was clearly fucked up here. And before I get Thhrang'd for posting clown feet earlier this week, I posted that so that when I eventually do something ban-worthy, Proctor might not actually ban me.

No Name

Now we know what you look at first in a picture full of Bikini clad hags
Whenever I see AI art, I'm drawn to the hands and feet. I don't want to look at them, I want to look at everything but them.
However, the fact that fingers and toes always end up looking like a Cthulhu-baby causes my brain to just instantly stare at them, it's so nasty, yet...I can't look away.
:yagoocry: fuck you AI art, your gross and disgusting abominations ruin me.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
English fuckery in general. You can get multiple pronunciations out of the word depending on where you stress it, without indication if it's supposed to be a 'chah' sound like chocolate or a 'choh' like choice. Part of the reason I even started to learn Japanese in the first place was because I decided if I wanted to know how shit like this was pronounced I should just look how it's written in Japanese, since their language is phonetic characters it leaves little room for deviation most of the time unless it involves an R/L and one other sound I can't recall right now.
You say all this and don't give us the AUTHENTIC pronunciation shame on you.
I knew the Nolans wife arc was a mistake least popular arc of the show 3/10 would not recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom