"It's actually getting hot. Today's not as cool as usual. I'm wearing a tank top, t...uhhhh...invisible tank top, too"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah this calli stream, she at least is reading the dialogue, even if not showing it (which idk HOW you would do a stream if you wouldn't read or show visuals for this kind of thing.) Like how could someone be silent for over 15 minutes of H-VN action? It is pretty funny, I wish they could just show it instead of youtube being a bitch, but w/e. :irysyabairys:
Makes for way better content that they can't show it, imo. The possibility of a yab plus her hinting at whats going on makes it way funnier.

LOL Nyaru just raided her.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
[Nyaru raids]
Cali: PLEASE NO RAIDS!
:whatastory:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Another day another micro corpo graces my feed. Never heard of them before today but it looks like 3 of their talents graduated.

I really don't understand why people join agencies like this in the first place. Why even join a corpo if you aren't guaranteed at least 1k ccv minimum. I know I'm numberfagging but seriously I just don't get it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nyaru's chat had to convince her to raid Calli because she got shy and nervous. Good job Caramel Idol. :shubaIapprob:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (1).png
Archive

Huh, this is interesting. That's a fun way to promote her EP.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Another day another micro corpo graces my feed. Never heard of them before today but it looks like 3 of their talents graduated.

I really don't understand why people join agencies like this in the first place. Why even join a corpo if you aren't guaranteed at least 1k ccv minimum. I know I'm numberfagging but seriously I just don't get it.

No clue who they are. Can't really check atm seems im suspended still not sure why.

what girl?

39Daph

Archive

Huh, this is interesting. That's a fun way to promote her EP.

Pretty smart. These girls have hundreds of fanartists, why not just use them for free promo?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
First thing I hear after clicking Calli's stream with you guys all talking about it: The tied up girl in the yukata reminds her of IRyS in this scene.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The VOD is as dead as a VOD can be.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I didn't realize Cali was fluent in Italian:smugmoona:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Don't you speak Spanish too? There's too many of you people here. This place is ESL enough already as it is.

In this case ESL stands for Enough Spanish Language.

VOD for Calli's Marincubus stream certainly dead, but this dude in chat when Calli had to fix her busted neck.

1689488609502.png

Also

1689488734536.png

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The literal copy/paste graduation announcements complete with the exact same "no hard feelings" spiel doesn't inspire confidence.

I can see how new corpos get applicants, if the corpo end up being the next big thing then being in from the start could put the talent in a great position where they benefit from the corpo while likely being grandfathered into a better contract than what later generations would be offered; but it's also a huge gamble, especially if there are non-competes. I feel like talents should be asking more questions about the corpo's plans for the future up-front because a lot of these start-ups have no idea what they're doing.

This is not the only time where the first I've heard of a corpo's existence is from a graduation or closure notice, and it probably won't be the last. As the industry becomes more crowded the need to invest heavily in marketing rather than relying on word-of-mouth from people already following the wider community increases, and that requires a much higher start-up capital which I'd bet most of them don't have. Aviel's marketing campaign for IdolEN2 was insane compared to most small corpos, but going forward I think putting debuts in front of that many eyes through any means necessary is going to need to become industry standard for any small corpo who want to stand a chance.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
[concern]
🤓You clearly don't watch Remilia Nephys of Phase Alias as if you did you would know that she herself refers to herself as chat's daughter and is intent on marrying the entire collective of chat, therefore the term "daughter wife" is the most apt descriptor to use in that sentance!🤓

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The lore keeps growing, BannedVtuberMemes now has a spinoff account (it's like what TVA is to KiwiFarms):

Archive

How long do you think this femboy will last? Spite may be a good motivator, but it doesn't last forever.

And if the only thing they can offer is being anti-bannedvtmemes, well it makes them boring as shit.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
How long do you think this femboy will last? Spite may be a good motivator, but it doesn't last forever.
If he gets popular and potentially userps the original this could last for a long while. Otherwise, it's hard to say. Personally I already like them more that bvtm.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Mori showing titties on accident counter: 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom