"I threw up over my pizza, they had to throw it away; But the pizza was cold by then, the cheese would have been hard enough, I could've rinsed the puke off"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So who is this "Reiny" person that Rin is collabing with....

oh

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So who is this "Reiny" person that Rin is collabing with....

oh

She's the chuuba that one dude joined the forum to vaguepost accuse of being a slut or whatever? Remember that guy?

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ami playing games with buckos. It's a member stream

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Another reminder from the caramel idol

Archive

In the comments
signal-2023-07-09-13-57-30-805.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Green screens are scary.

Shondo released this

This is too strong and i need to be careful. This will get me banned again (first thing that came to mind was adding it to the George Floyd footage)

White makeup + that weird shit they do to make their eyes look big and dead.

I think that was her main attraction. Yes it stands out not a bit but honestly its part of her charm and it makes her unique along the sea of other cutesy anime girls.

My project-1.png

Enjoy my shitty Photoshop skills

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Why the fuck would you put pickles on Carbonara pasta? Is this a bit? Imperator Panko is very displeased.
She did a stream where her chat helped her select "American" snack foods and she later ate them on handcam. She unsurprisingly absolutely hated the gas station pickle-in-a-bag, and the more perverse sort of people had a field day with her gagging on a pickle named "BIG PAPA."

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's a noo yawkuh kinda thing, the jewish deli Pastrami sandwich and a side of pickles. I personally like it but I can see why an europalate would find them both revolting.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Empress is also pretty unhinged

Vesper has been mia for a couple day now.

I think the only tech issue he had was that he was locked out of his google account before his wednesday morning stream. He ended up canceling it
View attachment 35130

His last tweet was on July 6
View attachment 35128

Edit: He did do have a member watchalong on Friday.

Weirdly the stream he missed was a collab with Magni who didn't said anything and hasn't tweeted or streamed since the 6th either, Vesper also said at the end of the wacthalong he was really excited for the art stream so I dont think he forgot or something.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Weirdly the stream he missed was a collab with Magni who didn't said anything and hasn't tweeted or streamed since the 6th either.
Yep, it's a murder-magnicide. Tragic.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
After today, the Colosseum is going to be fully booked with Ringos and Lions "playing".

The one with the Natto beans is actually criminal.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I admit the "you're Rin" meme doesn't hold up as well when you've been thirsting for Dizzy's knockers since her debut. The only thing Rin would ever thirst for is a basket of shark plushies.

Also I didn't expect this to be an offcollab but Reiny confirmed all 4 of them are in 1 room struggling to use 2 mics. There's already been a ton of comedic scuff and Gin asking Rin to move out the house.

One of the quiz questions was what corpo is Reiny a part of. She's indie but Gin answered Niji cause the only corpos she knows are Idol and Holo.

Reiny: "So I guess I'm a part of Nijisanji now."
Gin: "So is that a good thing? I don't know."
Rin: "Oh no, here begins the controversy."
:whatastory:
And rin just casually mentioned that his brothers oshi is selen

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"i'm creamy" - Panko, seiso idol of Phase Connect

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I've always felt a bit bad for ollie because she's the only holomember who with a grotesque design instead of cute humanoid female. I have the feeling she tried to push for a human model but was told no and even with irys makeover I doubt cover would bulge on the zombie part if she managed to convince them.
The Zombie girl look is unique and cute your taste is simply plebiian

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I admit the "you're Rin" meme doesn't hold up as well when you've been thirsting for Dizzy's knockers since her debut. The only thing Rin would ever thirst for is a basket of shark plushies.

You're correct, I'm not Rin Penrose, but everyone thinks I am because of a constant string of coincidences from the past year since her debut. An incredible amount of coincidences that just keep on happening. But, rest assured, I am not, nor will I ever be, Rin Penrose.

I was willing to marry Dizzy when she was a sentient eyeball, and before everyone else started simping for her as well, do not lump me in with those who are unable to control themselves.

Stunned But Dumb

A clip of Vesper discussing what fighting game archetypes he and the tempus boys would be

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The Zombie girl look is unique and cute your taste is simply plebiian
where did I said I didn't like her design you pleb. My point was that like all girls who play anime girl she'd probably want something more traditionally cute than a stitched up corpse with weird eyes but as someone said she seemed to have fully embraced it and I hope she's happy with it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She kind of looks like the Fauna dox...in the face... from when she was in college anyway...

Damn, she looks exactly how she sounds. Who would imagine that such a cute looking girl could contain such a monstrous power level?

Cosplayers sure love Kiara. Which tbf, is pretty nice. Cutoffs are my weakness, i wish we'd get some more cosplays of that outfit...

I'm with you on that, Kiara's design is a personal 10/10 and seeing it transposed into reality is fit to see a man lose his reasoning. :shiinastare:

How about boatgirls?:smugmoona:

Boatgirls are whores, you'll never find one that isn't full of sea men. :smugpipi:

The crush arc barely starts and people are already saying season 1 was better no pleasing some people.

Season 2 is clearly derivative and only seeking to ride on the coat-tails of season 1, despite the attempts to distance the brand through a (weak) rename in order to avoid the controversies season 1 generated. The writing staff hasn't changed anything though, it's just going to come across as a shitty rebrand before they either walk back on it or double down even harder with an even stupider title change while altering nothing else. Given the studios' history, the latter is infinitely more likely and will end with a half-assed passive aggressive public apology before doing it again literally the week after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom