"Hey guys!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
If her mom is whatserface, the one who cracked Hogwarts it would explain everything. Not just Katta, I'm saying that it is the missing link that explains the entire universe

Id have a hearty laugh if it turned out Empress was not only an actual woman like shes said, but also the mother of a vtuber (and a jew too lmao)
Empress is also pretty unhinged

Vesper has been mia for a couple day now.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Pako must be in some shrine praying so hard his new son isn't fired

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She was very anxious about her design at the start, but she's got over it quite some time ago and now enjoys working with her model. Recently she said during a memberstream that her next outfit will be something we've never seen before in Hololive and it's her very own idea.
And let's be real. While her original outfit can be an acquired taste, her wedding dress outfit is second to none.

Limkin

Elira's stream recap
7:20 - "Sometimes it's more difficult to accept and to realize you are not in the right place and the right time, and instead think it will all work out. I am very proud of her for putting herself first. I've said so many things to her over a long time and we've been talking for so long about this and now it's real"
She also said before how she is having a hard time thinking how she would address her viewers if she were to quit, and probably wouldn't be able to come up with anything.
23:20 - somehow there are still people not knowing she is canadian. Thinking she didn't go to a hospital because she didn't want to pay. "Well ackshually I pay for my health care through taxes". Also "It's hard to pretend I live in a place that doesn't exist"
31:00 - Elira went on vacation with her mom to Japan, the moment staff heard about it they made her attend meetings irl at the office. Although it seemed more informal "Can we see each other" rather than "You must talk to 10 managers and sing a heap of documents". They terrified her with having zero understanding of foreign cuisine and acting like they totally do
1:25:00 - She is a fan of 'the piano girl' and 'thumbnail queen'. "If you know you know :flushed emoji:". She even watched her before the thumbnails went the way they did but has zero issues with it because she is really good with piano
2:10:00 - She doesn't ski anymore because she broke her big toe to a point where it was a bloody mess and now the toenail doesn't grow properly anymore. Feetfags gtfo
2:14:00 - we are reading "Milf Manor" episodes titles. Also she played eroge before and may buy Orc Massage. No shit her parents gave up on idea of her getting married to a guy.
3:01:40 - No idea what to do for members 2 year icon. Which there will be in 2 months. A crapton of meetings in the next days (technically today too)
3:05:00 - Excited for July to be done because she won't be busy anymore and can do whatever she wants

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I've always felt a bit bad for ollie because she's the only holomember who with a grotesque design instead of cute humanoid female. I have the feeling she tried to push for a human model but was told no and even with irys makeover I doubt cover would bulge on the zombie part if she managed to convince them.
She has embraced it by now, she is also very popular among fans and peers, so I wouldn't feel too bad. I think she has done a good job of embracing her design and capitalizing on it.

Wasn't he having some kinda tech issues?

No Name

Decided to read a bit of the Gura comment section:gunpeko:
You got me curious, I read some.
:gunpeko:
Why do they look, more often than not, like creepy porcelain dolls?!
Asian beauty standards continue to devolve (filters be damned)

Seriously the dehumanization of "good" looks is incredible harmful in the long run.
Apocalyptic culling event doko?!
Excuse you, I am not satisfied until every jap girl looks like a blob of filters and beauty surgery. Give me my Cthulhu girlfriend, and make her as fucked up as possible!
I was going to ask what Trotcon was, but my better judgement informed that I wouldn't like the answer.
Alas, it was revealed to me anyway.
Thanks fellas.
I don't like this new name of yours either, I put my vote in for either a public execution or a name change.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I haven't watched virtual youtuber Rin Penrose of Rin Penrose Corp in a few weeks now, so I'm catching up while waiting for Dizzy's membership to open later tonight

And wouldn't you know it, she and Gin are on another channel in about 3 minutes, which I will also be watching so don't expect me to actually post during it:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Hunt and WoW streams happened, I'm not sure about the movie and art. He probably had a heart attack over the thought of a karaoke stream and died.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Along with Korone's achievement, Fubuki shattered her own records and probably has become the fastest v-tuber full stop in Only Up.

View attachment 35118

Afaik, it's still HomoStars Shien. But hey, Foobs is damn close!

mvjuhgw2gbab1.png

turranc

Moriko's German-Japanese, the Brazil thing is a joke. I think there's even some IRL stuff from her 1view fleshtuber years floating around in the /vt/ archives if you feel like taking a look.
Moriko likes to do DMCA takedowns of that so it doesn't stay up long. But if someone wants they can shoot me a message.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Limkin

Neverfuckingmind. I am back on the "Lumi is actually Ame but full schizo mode" train. Also it's a god damn masterpiece of a shitpost

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She rather looks like she ate Fauna, but I see what you mean.

Also such a power level behind that cute face.

Do not be fooled by her cuteness!

Green screens are scary.

Shondo released this

This is too strong and i need to be careful. This will get me banned again (first thing that came to mind was adding it to the George Floyd footage)

Why do they look, more often than not, like creepy porcelain dolls?!
Asian beauty standards continue to devolve (filters be damned)

Seriously the dehumanization of "good" looks is incredible harmful in the long run.
Apocalyptic culling event doko?!
White makeup + that weird shit they do to make their eyes look big and dead.

I've always felt a bit bad for ollie because she's the only holomember who with a grotesque design instead of cute humanoid female. I have the feeling she tried to push for a human model but was told no and even with irys makeover I doubt cover would bulge on the zombie part if she managed to convince them.
I think that was her main attraction. Yes it stands out not a bit but honestly its part of her charm and it makes her unique along the sea of other cutesy anime girls.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
The Pank is reviewing the carbonaras made by the Ringodachis

With a surprisingly strong start.
Untitled.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
She has embraced it by now, she is also very popular among fans and peers, so I wouldn't feel too bad. I think she has done a good job of embracing her design and capitalizing on it.

Wasn't he having some kinda tech issues?
I think the only tech issue he had was that he was locked out of his google account before his wednesday morning stream. He ended up canceling it
1688927396458.png

His last tweet was on July 6
1688927123396.png

Edit: He did do have a member watchalong on Friday.

Last edited:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
F0HxkPJaAAE6Q5W.jpg
Lapu Chan x Lui San LOVE

Why did you check my username and avatar

Negzana

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The Pank is reviewing the carbonaras made by the Ringodachis
"Don't say anything when I insult you, OK? Otherwise I'm going to feel bad. Let me just insult you and don't say anything." - Komachi Panko, 2023.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I haven't watched virtual youtuber Rin Penrose of Rin Penrose Corp in a few weeks now, so I'm catching up while waiting for Dizzy's membership to open later tonight

And wouldn't you know it, she and Gin are on another channel in about 3 minutes, which I will also be watching so don't expect me to actually post during it:

I admit the "you're Rin" meme doesn't hold up as well when you've been thirsting for Dizzy's knockers since her debut. The only thing Rin would ever thirst for is a basket of shark plushies.

Also I didn't expect this to be an offcollab but Reiny confirmed all 4 of them are in 1 room struggling to use 2 mics. There's already been a ton of comedic scuff and Gin asking Rin to move out the house.

One of the quiz questions was what corpo is Reiny a part of. She's indie but Gin answered Niji cause the only corpos she knows are Idol and Holo.

Reiny: "So I guess I'm a part of Nijisanji now."
Gin: "So is that a good thing? I don't know."
Rin: "Oh no, here begins the controversy."
:whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom