"What the fuck is IRC? What the fuck chat, is this before flip-phones or after flip-phones??; 'A decentralized messaging system' lol what does any of that mean!?"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I demand a veto to turn his name back to Nolan Crush. Or Nolan. I could live with both of those.

:nolanbean:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
>Spend 9+ years cultivating an anti-anime twitch channel
>Start drooling over FF XIV catgirls
>Gets confessions from the 2 filthiest vtubers
>Haha vtubers are fucking weird guys
>starts looking for interaction with a foxgirl indie

He's about to crack you guys :Pekora-EVILGRIN: I expect him to become a simp ETA 2 months. Also RIP :pippaseethe; and :kirscheicfh: they never had a chance
You skipped the step where he stumbled across a certain vtuber on Twitch at the moment she compared Brazilians to goats...
:smugpipi:

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
I demand a veto to turn his name back to Nolan Crush. Or Nolan. I could live with both of those.

:nolanbean:
i think it's funnier that he changed his name to remove mention of "nolan" but still has the "he's nolan crush" banner

also why did somebody take the time to deepfake nolan's face onto mr. bean

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
i think it's funnier that he changed his name to remove mention of "nolan" but still has the "he's nolan crush" banner

also why did somebody take the time to deepfake nolan's face onto mr. bean
That's the magic of AI baby. Now all it takes is a single picture.

magic.gif

UberSoldat

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Saw something surprising at Trotcon
IMG_6759.jpegIMG_6760.jpegIMG_6762.jpeg
IMG_6761.jpeg

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Katta is currently going off about her mom doing illegal stuff for fun. She apparently cracks and uploads games online and breaks into websites to take them offline when they piss her off.

Also this:

If her mom is whatserface, the one who cracked Hogwarts it would explain everything. Not just Katta, I'm saying that it is the missing link that explains the entire universe

Negzana

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If her mom is whatserface, the one who cracked Hogwarts it would explain everything. Not just Katta, I'm saying that it is the missing link that explains the entire universe
Id have a hearty laugh if it turned out Empress was not only an actual woman like shes said, but also the mother of a vtuber (and a jew too lmao)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What's trotco-

1: Nolan your images are so unfocused and zoomed out i can't tell if your trying to focus on the knock off vsho merch or the Oppai mouse pads featuring Underage pony girls.

2: I love how every brony seems to be unable to resist sameface like they learned from a how to anime character drawing book from the 2000's

3: Opsec Doko

4: Why do we care?

5: It's Ponycon but for Native Ohians so they can breed. so marginally worse.

ogey_rrat

ogey
>only batgirl vtuber is a fucking brazilian
Moriko's German-Japanese, the Brazil thing is a joke. I think there's even some IRL stuff from her 1view fleshtuber years floating around in the /vt/ archives if you feel like taking a look.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Moriko's German-Japanese, the Brazil thing is a joke. I think there's even some IRL stuff from her 1view fleshtuber years floating around in the /vt/ archives if you feel like taking a look.
Wait i thought she was Albanian, was that just following a meme???

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
1: Nolan your images are so unfocused and zoomed out i can't tell if your trying to focus on the knock off vsho merch or the Oppai mouse pads featuring Underage pony girls.

4: Why do we care?
1. Knockoff Vshojo merch
4. Because it’s VTubers

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

ogey_rrat

ogey
Wait i thought she was Albanian, was that just following a meme???
Yeah, I think she also pretended to be Filipino for a bit as well since people kept guessing that her accent was either Filipino or Brazilian.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom