"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
may i ask why there are mousepads of pony ass with visible anuses? follow up question, did you buy one?
why did you mention that
wish i could not know that

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's off topic, but...

Oppai mousepads for ponies.

Except they're butts.

Right, it's over. Blow up the planet, we deserve it.
Id have a hearty laugh if it turned out Empress was not only an actual woman like shes said, but also the mother of a vtuber (and a jew too lmao)
Also, if Empress was Katta's mom, she'd be a hag.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It's off topic, but...

Oppai mousepads for ponies.

Except they're butts.

Right, it's over. Blow up the planet, we deserve it.
Calcium was right, the pictures were bad and unfocused

I have edited out the irrelevant stuff, your eyes will be spared

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
その3【地獄耐久】クリアするまで終われないジャンプキング【Jump King】 1-56-18 screenshot.png

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Negzana

why did you mention that
wish i could not know that
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
Ai Ai Chuthulu Ftaugn

Edit: Nolan did actually fix the images. Props?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
If her mom is whatserface, the one who cracked Hogwarts it would explain everything. Not just Katta, I'm saying that it is the missing link that explains the entire universe
Id have a hearty laugh if it turned out Empress was not only an actual woman like shes said, but also the mother of a vtuber (and a jew too lmao)
My guess was going to be Fitgirl but I'm like 99% sure it was confirmed they were a dude. If Katta's mom was Empress...I'd fucking kneel. It would make sense though. She charges 500 bucks to attempt a Denuvo crack. Certainly Jew behavior there.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Also, if Empress was Katta's mom, she'd be a hag.
Empress the hag or Katta? I thought that Empress claimed to be young, but that could just be opsec, and her being a Russian Jew Hag would be incredibly funny

My guess was going to be Fitgirl but I'm like 99% sure it was confirmed they were a dude. If Katta's mom was Empress...I'd fucking kneel. It would make sense though. She charges 500 bucks to attempt a Denuvo crack. Certainly Jew behavior there.
Cracking is also quite niche, like there are only so many games to crack. The plot thickens....

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I like how Nijisanji is such a shitshow that we can have so many guesses flying around that seem plausible. Almost everyone in the company has a motive at this point, it's a perfect whodunnit.
Comedy option: Murder On The Orient Express.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Fitgirl doesn't do any of the heavy lifting when it comes to bypassing DRM, just repacks others' work.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Along with Korone's achievement, Fubuki shattered her own records and probably has become the fastest v-tuber full stop in Only Up.

【Only Up!】クソザコRTAをする。その9??????【ホロライブ_白上フブキ】 2-7-31 screenshot.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Katta is currently going off about her mom doing illegal stuff for fun. She apparently cracks and uploads games online and breaks into websites to take them offline when they piss her off.

Also this:

She's really testing the whole "Aviel would never fire her because she'd raze idol HQ to the ground" thing huh

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Ollie has something interesting planned

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

She's gonna make up another funny alter ego (like Olivia), who's going to get more attention than the original (like Olivia), so she'll get jealous and never use her again (like Olivia).

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bunch of stupid answers.
her previous teacher quit because of a pregnancy
Vesper really strong!:vespernice:
Catgirls and foxgirls are almost always a gateway drug into anime fandom. And furry if you aren't careful enough and don't stop at the right time. Although dragon girls are objectively superior their wide audience appeal is a lot smaller, as they don't induce the same level of "fluffy things are cute" that entices everyone. But once you are in, it doesn't take too much to realize that calm and strong dragon girls are just better than permanently horny coomerbait that catgirls and foxgirls are. Just make sure that in a similar manner you stop at horns and tails, without devolving into full-blown scaly. There is an argument to be made that demon girls are just dragon girls but without scales and to this all I can say is - you are on the path to salvation and will join the dragon girls cult sooner or later my poor tempted by catgirls lamb
How about boatgirls?:smugmoona:
I've seen them using ones that make them look like aliens and they think it looks good
Like Mamatsuri
PotPlayerMini64_hECuRQlTay.jpg
may i ask why there are mousepads of pony ass with visible anuses?
Unfortunately, everything interesting is hidden behind the panties
s-l1600.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I've always felt a bit bad for ollie because she's the only holomember who with a grotesque design instead of cute humanoid female. I have the feeling she tried to push for a human model but was told no and even with irys makeover I doubt cover would bulge on the zombie part if she managed to convince them.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
There is this kind of interesting way for female muslims who happens to be weebs/cosplayer trying to cosplay their characters without exposing their head by styling their hijab (not full-body burqas, just hijabs that cover the hair/head except face) to that of the hair of the character they cosplayed. That's how this cosplayer is able to cosplay as Kaela.

Note that this isn't just for Kaela, I have seen some vtuber cosplays with this kind of style, ranging from normal like most HoloJP to worrying like Vox Akuma.
IMG_20230709_170008_1.jpg

Also I didn't take photo of it, but on this cosplay event I checked on saturday/sunday I was able to find a Holostars EN cosplayer amidst the sea of NijiEN/HoloJP/Shylily (for some reason) cosplayers. Shame that the cosplay was Altare rather than say, Magni or Vesper or you know, anyone but Altare. Still, it's a welcome change of pace and a breath of not exactly fresh stuffed mall cosplay event air.

Probably gonna wait till end of month to see another cosplay events and hopefully can find more rare vtuber cosplays there.

IMG_20230709_183701_1.jpgIMG_20230708_162423_1.jpg

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I've always felt a bit bad for ollie because she's the only holomember who with a grotesque design instead of cute humanoid female. I have the feeling she tried to push for a human model but was told no and even with irys makeover I doubt cover would bulge on the zombie part if she managed to convince them.
She was very anxious about her design at the start, but she's got over it quite some time ago and now enjoys working with her model. Recently she said during a memberstream that her next outfit will be something we've never seen before in Hololive and it's her very own idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom