"'Two hours no progress?' Ha. Ha. Ha. How long have you been on this earth? How many years? I see no progress from you, either"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_1.png

Pippa is going to be insufferable for the foreseeable future.
@Sopmod Senior please control your erection.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Stunned But Dumb

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Feels like this project is two years too late to capitalize properly but I'm certain the market exists.
Kancolle is dead but Azure Lane still brings the stacks even in the west, i dunno if its been eclipsed by Arknights

Uppote-tier gun-girl gijinka Vtuber when

desudesu

Kancolle is dead but Azure Lane still brings the stacks even in the west, i dunno if its been eclipsed by Arknights

Uppote-tier gun-girl gijinka Vtuber when
Blue archive is the current big mobage

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Blue archive is the current big mobage
Naa, Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail make way more money. Nikke, that horny game that not-Inna is doing some art for and Fate Grand Order are next.

sensor - Copy.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Parasocial Andy

Limkin

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
DN on his stream: He was hoping one of the characters of the Kizuna Ai anime turned out to be trans and was gonna root for her. "It would've made more sense" he says.

Yep, he's gone guys.

Although he did say he doesn't like seeing gender politics being inserted everywhere.
@The Nousagi Fuck you for being a tranny loving homosexual!
On another note, Wemi is still live doing her anniversary stream so go watch!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
@The Nousagi Fuck you for being a tranny loving homosexual!
On another note, Wemi is still live doing her anniversary stream so go watch!

I tune in and can't tell if she's crying or desperately trying to keep the spit in her mouth
:whatastory:
That being said Wemi love ❤️

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Naa, Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail make way more money. Nikke, that horny game that not-Inna is doing some art for and Fate Grand Order are next.

View attachment 34963
I love how two of the most profitable games in the world right now are BOTW: but boring and jewish, and SMT Strange Journey: But Sleep Inducing.

I'm very optimistic for the future of videogames.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That's like trying to dissuade rabid hyenas by rolling yourself in honey-mustard and running out naked in the Savanna while playing a trombone.
yeah they really hate trombones.
Tsunderia was before my time but her thinking they would be at the level of holo/niji is some high grade copium. I will give her that if the people at the company were competent and had the drive they would probably scratching that 3rd place at the top now.
As much as we all hate Vsho there is no way Tsundera would over take them the one thing they did do right was drop a tactical nuke at the starting gate and while they quickly lost momentum they did cement that 3rd place spot.

Idol is probably 4th place simply because of all the cash being shoveled into it they might overtake vsho soon if vsho continues to coast the other thing Idol has going for it is somethign alot of people overlook or downplay they have the jew money they also have the hollywood connections fingers in nearly every media pie assuming Aviel isin't some Pariah Ill say it again Idol is (I assume anyway) Perfectly positioned to overtake Ninji Vsho and possibly even hololive the guy knows the power of media blitz especially after rin demonstrated it (would not be surprised if she was encouraged at bare minimum to keep doing them)

Id say Tsunderia would be fighting Eien for 5th place. Tsun has better talents for Eien despite the first wave fuck up does seem more competently run.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Well after what just happened story-wise in Ina's FF16 playthrough my enthusiasm for this game just plummeted by them killing off a certain character. :gunpeko:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
So an interesting thing popped up in the Flavr sphere; it seems another Donna is planning on debuting, and has even made custom BGM

She's even set up a debut date at the end of the video as well, and has a full model with animations made.
1688854040715341.png

Dunno how this is going to go, but whoever is behind this has put in a lot of work to set this up, which is surprising. We'll have to see how the stream goes I guess.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm like 4 hours behind in the Wemi stream but I didn't notice any Wemi live posting so I'll post this.
Wemi News: Wemi wants to "file against her parents to get her passport so she can move to the US and stay there!"

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'm like 4 hours behind in the Wemi stream but I didn't notice any Wemi live posting so I'll post this.
Wemi News: Wemi wants to "file against her parents to get her passport so she can move to the US and stay there!"
is she actually retarded to need her parent's permission to get a passport or what?

Parasocial Andy

is she actually retarded to need her parent's permission to get a passport or what?
She made it sound like she has one and but they have it in their possession and won't give it to her, and she can't get a new one without their permission or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom