General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
DN on his stream: He was hoping one of the characters of the Kizuna Ai anime turned out to be trans and was gonna root for her. "It would've made more sense" he says.

Yep, he's gone guys.

Although he did say he doesn't like seeing gender politics being inserted everywhere.
But why? There’s no issue necessarily with that just confused why he has that opinion. Did he explain?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
So an interesting thing popped up in the Flavr sphere; it seems another Donna is planning on debuting, and has even made custom BGM

She's even set up a debut date at the end of the video as well, and has a full model with animations made.
View attachment 34966

Dunno how this is going to go, but whoever is behind this has put in a lot of work to set this up, which is surprising. We'll have to see how the stream goes I guess.

Donna was the most specific and niche FlaVR character Pippa made, so I'm very curious how this turns out.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
is she actually retarded to need her parent's permission to get a passport or what?
Maybe this
Applicant's MyKad If you do not have a MyKad, Temporary Identity Card (JPN.KPPK 09) and the applicant's birth certificate are required)

Ah ok if her parents have her documents and she can't get new ones then that's something a lawyer should be needed at least to help her see how to get new papers at the very least, but she lives in a goatfucker shithole doesn't she? so she may be fucked.
More than that she is living in country where sharia law applies and women have little more rights than a nightstand.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I'm like 4 hours behind in the Wemi stream but I didn't notice any Wemi live posting so I'll post this.
Wemi News: Wemi wants to "file against her parents to get her passport so she can move to the US and stay there!"
Wait her parents took her pass port from her? Why? And couldn't she just get another?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She made it sound like she has one and but they have it in their possession and won't give it to her, and she can't get a new one without their permission or something.
Her parent's hate her guts, please understand!
Wait her parents took her pass port from her? Why? And couldn't she just get another?
I don't know, she didn't really go into detail.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She made it sound like she has one and but they have it in their possession and won't give it to her, and she can't get a new one without their permission or something.
Ah ok if her parents have her documents and she can't get new ones then that's something a lawyer should be needed at least to help her see how to get new papers at the very least, but she lives in a goatfucker shithole doesn't she? so she may be fucked.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Pomu karaoke, hopping in.

edit: “I don’t know if I’m going to rebroadcast”-Pomu

Noooo, I hope she rebroadcasts, I’m still at the con.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

This debut just popped up in my feed. It ended a while ago, but here's the vod. I may watch later, but in case anyone wants to give a newbie a chance, here ya go

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't believe I just learned today that Wemi's fog heart thing was removed from her model! Fuck you Susan/ Neal for getting such an amazing piece of art removed forever!
1688859223112.png

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So an interesting thing popped up in the Flavr sphere; it seems another Donna is planning on debuting, and has even made custom BGM

She's even set up a debut date at the end of the video as well, and has a full model with animations made.
View attachment 34966

Dunno how this is going to go, but whoever is behind this has put in a lot of work to set this up, which is surprising. We'll have to see how the stream goes I guess.

Dr Lolime mentioned earlier that he would give the Channel to Raimi Ricotta.
1688859547854.png

Donna was the most specific and niche FlaVR character Pippa made, so I'm very curious how this turns out.
I thought the brit girl that originally did some voice clips would take over. Shame she never did.

I can't believe I just learned today that Wemi's fog heart thing was removed! Fuck you Susan/ Neal for getting such an amazing piece of art removed forever!
View attachment 34969
Not gonna lie, it was pretty useless toggle that probably got used a grand total of 3 times in the last year.

Serafi is killing it but her music audio has a 1-second delay and that shit doing emotional damage to me.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
remember when we could get a chicken sandwich just because we wanted a chicken sandwich and not be accused of "stochastic terrorism"

I don't
I, for one, revel in being a stochastic terrorist, and so should you.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
remember when we could get a chicken sandwich just because we wanted a chicken sandwich and not be accused of "stochastic terrorism"

I don't
God I fucking hate it when Twitter learns a new word

Stunned But Dumb

God I fucking hate it when Twitter learns a new word
Better than when they get a word completely wrong. That short era of twitter where they used the word "bombaclot" (a jamaican insult, like "asshole" or something) to mean something completely different like "look at this video" or "what would you do" or various other dumb stuff

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I'm hungry. Who's up for some stochastic terrorism?

Anyway, rrat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom