"Please let the wolf suffer for the actions of her consequences, unless she asks on her knees, for help"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
This is what happens when your lab partner gets punched out by your stalker :nehgah:
Nobody be learn'n shit in Lia's science class
Listen Lia's trying her best and that's what really matters ok?

Negzana

I thought my brain would rot less if I switch from Lia to Gura.

What forum is this again?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Let's give Lia credit where it's due: she hasn't once referred to chat for solutions for The Password Game, she's working it all out for herself. Props to Lia for that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hag bros... not like this.

Screenshot_20230708_204248_Twitter.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
As a red blooded American, I refuse to be judged in any capacity by a dirty Leaf. Forcefully deport his/her ass and erect a wall on the North border so he/she can never even catch a whiff of our freedom injected, proud American chickens again.

Also, even though I've never had Canes: mother fucker, it's fast food. Most people eat fast food because we're too lazy to do anything else at the time, not because it's high quality food. Delete the DoorDash app from your phone and go look for some local cuisine or a mom-and-pop place for better quality food.

I find that some fast food places in a franchise are just shit while others are golden. It can just be bad luck to go to the one place with a reputation for having shitty standards and shitty staff, all it takes is one poorly trained or uncaring employee to hit management and then begin to propagate awful customs into new hires for the quality to suffer, since if the boss doesn't care the employees aren't going to care.

There's a few franchise places around me that I know not to stop in at or order from because the fare is consistently dogshit and have been that way for more than 10 years.

Hag bros... not like this.

I've been in the Cliocord for a while, looks like pet health related, there's been some chatter the last week or so about Molly not doing very well and a few hours ago there was a post from her about Molly throwing up. Hasn't specifically been anything confirmed but it definitely seems like she's having some big cope from probably having to put down her pet, or at least stress from them being in critical condition.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Speaking of which TIL learned Shylily was a flesh tuber I wonder what the CatOrca's face looks like what's her PL?
ShyLily, she didn't change anything, just started vTubing.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Damn losing Nina the extrovert, Shupport, and a big gun like selen is a rough 3 punch combo
those are the exact type of people who would bail because the ship is managed like a MacDonalds from the ghetto. I said it before but the more I look at yeah they're basically indies with a niji sticker in their foreheads. Now that I remember how are the new nijihomos even doing, no one has mentioned them after debut.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
What forum is this again?

Sometimes it's the Hag Supremacy forum, where we express our Freudian impulses. Other times it's the Stochastic Terrorism forum, where we plot societal revolution via feeding. But mostly it's the Beautiful Baka forum, where we decide which fake woman is best by finding out which is the most mentally challenged.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Korone still at it, slowly, but surely making her way up. Calli showed up to give her support, but it is looking like she may need to make a new stream in about an hour, at this rate.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii member stream in 10 minutes.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Hopefully this means her job did't change their mind and ended up firing her in the end.
Her dog's had health issues for a while, probably something to do with that instead. If I had to guess, she probably sadly kicked the bucket.

USS IOWA

remember when we could get a chicken sandwich just because we wanted a chicken sandwich and not be accused of "stochastic terrorism"

I don't
Remember the time when people just intrepet the words as they say it and not look for double meaning like a fucking crack head. Also Jollibee solos high diff.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
ShyLily, she didn't change anything, just started vTubing.
She is supposed to be like 4'10. For reference the avg Indo woman is 5 feet and Moon is a giant at 5'4

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
To be fair i had to remind myself what it was because on a normal year how often are you referring to the periodic table.
Wait did she not know what a atomic number was at all, or did she not remember a specific elements number? Because those are two very different things.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

As a red blooded American, I refuse to be judged in any capacity by a dirty Leaf. Forcefully deport his/her ass and erect a wall on the North border so he/she can never even catch a whiff of our freedom injected, proud American chickens again.

Also, even though I've never had Canes: mother fucker, it's fast food. Most people eat fast food because we're too lazy to do anything else at the time, not because it's high quality food. Delete the DoorDash app from your phone and go look for some local cuisine or a mom-and-pop place for better quality food.
Canes is trash, the chicken tendies are tasteless and rely on the sauce for the flavor. Sauce is good but nothing special, you can make it yourself easily, and dip some chicken tendies from the grocery store. Not worth it.

Chick-fil-a is consistent; decent to good (B+ to A), and the customer service is so good it's almost a bit creepy like they're brainwashed. They're all seemingly built in nicer areas of the city and out in the suburbs. Chicken is thinner, more lightly breaded and is juicy. I like how you can choose your own sauce packets and customize it.

Popeyes is inconsistent, when it hits it's A+ but can vary wildly from D to A+ depending on how fresh it's made. The breading is thicker and more crispy, and depends on the sauce it comes with for flavor. They're also seemingly built only in shitty neighborhoods and hire from the local area so.. customer service is slow, rude and they're get your order wrong most of the time.

Popeyes has also really fallen off during and after covid while imo chick fil a still tastes the same. So.. my opinion as an Ameri-fat.

edit: Thsi topic made me remember some early youtube skits.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah it's kind of hilarious to me that the site that makes a game of finding the person behind the avatar has such an issue with a Vtuber showing it themselves
/Dr Evil Gif

Seriously though, I think I just don't like camwhores and attention fags using the anime art to catfish viewers, which is a lot of the people who are eager to share their IRL stuff, it's just because they're also selling IRL smut. It's not because it's doing their fans some great service to show them their beautiful form, it's either just for attention or to directly sell onlyfans or manyvids or what not. It's just annoying. I don't have any problem them showing IRL in itself, it's just most of them are kind of crappy already so it's like "BUT WAIT: I'm ALSO a WHORE/HOMO".

For example I have no problem with Canan/Noel and don't consider that the same thing at all because they don't promote their smut as a vtuber or vice versa. I was surprised to learn how much smut they make, but even more to learn that Hololive is the side job. It makes sense though for someone already owning all the audio gear and having a streaming life style to want a second way to use it though and the ASMR skills carry over.

I do not like "reveals" as prizes or mile stones though, I think that's stupid. If the Vtuber really wants to share something with viewers, that's alright but mile stones and rewards should be based on the Vtuber persona and the streaming performance, not just showing a body part. Kind of similar, it annoys me when Vtubers talk to much about their body and appearance and DON'T show it. If I have to hear about your amazing ass or boobs all the time I wanna see them. They're making me want to see them, so if I don't get to see them I'm going to start to dislike that Vtuber. If I dig them up myself and they don't match all the talk, it's fucking over. Overall it makes no sense to get an attractive, expensive avatar and then also try to use you IRL body to the same audience, unless it's purely well intentioned like you just want your viewers to know what you look like.

:mikothumbsl:TLDR: It's okay if you're really hot but otherwise GTFO Whore:WHORE!!!:

Attachments

• drevil.gif
    drevil.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 387
Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Kronii is in members telling the spergs to shut the fuck up about gifting memberships. She's going to talk about it in a public stream later.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
those are the exact type of people who would bail because the ship is managed like a MacDonalds from the ghetto. I said it before but the more I look at yeah they're basically indies with a niji sticker in their foreheads. Now that I remember how are the new nijihomos even doing, no one has mentioned them after debut.
not sure about the new guys but want to put my cents in anyway.

If they actually lose Selen that's gonna lose Elira too they are literal sisters and I find it hard to believe one finds ninji's tardism fine while the other walks.

Elira dispite the "clique" Rrats being semi jokes will at bare minimum having older talents reevaluating their contracts they lost Elira we might as well consider Ninji a dead corpo in EN.

Elira leaving might also prompt Millie and Enna to also walk especially without Nina there which i suspect would make Reimu walk as well. as holding a generation wave by yourself is a mental hell i wouldn't wish on anyone.

Edit: I have been bamboozled

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
So an interesting thing popped up in the Flavr sphere; it seems another Donna is planning on debuting, and has even made custom BGM

She's even set up a debut date at the end of the video as well, and has a full model with animations made.
View attachment 34966

Dunno how this is going to go, but whoever is behind this has put in a lot of work to set this up, which is surprising. We'll have to see how the stream goes I guess.

> inb4 it's Nina
:magnicope:
Maybe this

More than that she is living in country where sharia law applies and women have little more rights than a nightstand.
IIRC Demon Father also attempts to control her finances and expects some of her money monthly even though she doesn't live with them. It's impossible to know the full story or situation but based on her stories he seems like selfish garbage.
All this time pearlclutching over a moldy rabbit we could have been trying to save Wemi. :pikameefuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom