"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I could see Niji EN becoming something like what Buzzfeed used to be where unknown creators go there for a few years, deal with the low pay and bullshit just to get exposure and come well-known, then leave to go solo and make bank like the Try Guys and Safiya Nygaard. KSON did the same thing with Hololive, guess these vtuber agencies need to make sure to actually keep their talents happy and add value so they don't leave after making it big.

Ironically Hololive might be one of the few EN ones that offer something to Indies that want big concert events. All the other stuff like models, new outfits, collabs, and merch are achievable by indies as well nowadays.

UberSoldat

This lines up with the leak that dropped before the newest male debuts- high likelihood there will be other EN graduation soon
e: apparently its not just me, many /HAHA/ anons are convinced and in the acceptance phase already
View attachment 34939
oof. Selen was the only reason I decided to even give NijisanjiEN a chance (later started watching a bit more thanks to Ethyria).

If this happens that will be the beginning of the end of the EN branch.

According to a previous leak I shared here, it's going to be Shu and then Selen later on. So yeah, the rrats are getting more credibility with time. EN and ID are pretty much on their way out, maybe KR too in the future. Way to ruin your foothold in the international market, Nijisanji.

AmpleChip

Any long time Meru fan knows what she looks like. Because she's never once cared for opsec.

I don't know if I'd even count this as a "dox" as anyone who typed her own words of "maid cafe toronto" into google would find any of this immediately.
Cute. I hope she finds happiness someday.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Add to this Shylily was a flesh streamer in the past and made the jump to vtubing. So her appearance is a well known quantity.
All i ever knew about her is her poor choice of friends i.e. riggers.
>Pippa goes on short hiatus
>Gura suddenly starts existing again

> Gooba's health problem could be a mold infection
Quick, someone google if mold can survive in Nantucket!

Negzana

All i ever knew about her is her poor choice of friends i.e. riggers.

> Gooba's health problem could be a mold infection
Quick, someone google if mold can survive in Nantucket!

Mold in Nantucket is evolving

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gura managed to make a great stream out of YouTuber's Life 2, the quality of the game is irrelevant as long as it provides her with material.
Not saying that is not the case. Bae's and Selen's streams of it were still fun, but the game itself is just incredibly boring.

(A)

Will she get a suspension? Find out more at 11!

Inferior immune system that didn't even have to wade through crowds of people vs my superior immune system that did have to and didn't get sick at all. Git gud, wigger.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Why a suspension?, other people have mentioned getting a coof from attending AX, even Phase Connect's Airi got sick and shit after attending
I think it's the "die" part that would be the suspension bait.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I could see Niji EN becoming something like what Buzzfeed used to be where unknown creators go there for a few years, deal with the low pay and bullshit just to get exposure and come well-known, then leave to go solo and make bank like the Try Guys and Safiya Nygaard. KSON did the same thing with Hololive, guess these vtuber agencies need to make sure to actually keep their talents happy and add value so they don't leave after making it big.

Ironically Hololive might be one of the few EN ones that offer something to Indies that want big concert events. All the other stuff like models, new outfits, collabs, and merch are achievable by indies as well nowadays.
I think you're dismissing a lot of things that probably deserve more consideration than you give them. Yes, anyone can get a model quite easily, but models vary greatly in quality and a good-quality model with a reputable artist is expensive, but can help get that initial attention so many indies struggle to get. Yes, people can do merch by themselves, but there's a lot of time and effort spent designing, making, packing and shipping merch that isn't spent growing your channel and producing content and getting an income from that. Corpos can also offer guidance/wrangling, a support network with other talents, and advertising support.

Corpos aren't for everyone but I think even small corpos make a solid case for themselves as to why talents should be interested in joining them.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
July
1st-7th

I wanted to be cheeky and shit on Dizzy for skipping phase weekly but I missed her other tweet saying she was doing it hours after. This was supposed to come today more as a joke but I guess I played myself:urtearingmeapart: From this week on I'll try to fish for whatever youtube spits at me that isn't low effort clips in the search that was uploaded in the week and I will include the low effort clips' clips he makes of other talents since he seems to do less pippa content nowadays. UPDATE: As I was putting it together I clicked on "show results only for #phaseclips" just to see what it would spit and by some fucking miracle it actually gave me a set of useful data for once. :zaionwhatsgoingon:

As usual the clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion.

Erina
Only one clip of Erina by Azehara. Watch her rage at the streamer bait game of the month.

Tenma
I don't know if she's fully back but there's some Tenma by nottheo and Kotazumaa. There's a repeat of a moment from last week and the other clip is tenma making everyone in phase origins bald.

Airi
Airi for days again thanks to Pontiff and another clip from Takenoko Clips. Watch her share her big brain college hacks and then watch her roast Rie.

Lia
There is Lia! Einhasad clips her heartfelt message to people for her anniversary. Low effort clips also made a compilation of her league collab with pippa

Remi
Remilia's Toilet continues to clip her. Have some Wemi motivation to get you to lift.

Pippa
Youtube finally spilled something Pippa related that isn't low effort clips. Deno made a compilation of her playing the password game.

Uruka
Pebbel continues being the Uruka clipper. She's weird but in a lovable way, just watch.

Rie
Splines clipped one of Rie's big brain moments, do not miss.

Dizzy
KujoMakoto made a clip of Dizzy's best pickup line.

Ember
Chipy clipped her reaction to a new ship she unlocked in FTL

Jelly
Look at jelly being bullied by her invader friends by low effort clips

Huge thanks to the niggas clipping, it may not be much but it's honest work :kaelaapprob:
To the pajeet that is in charge of youtube search I hope you trip in front of a sawblade in second life. :smugselen:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Roca Rourin Memberships open and Jazz stream!:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Vtweeters aint gonna like this kek

Mother fucker bites like squidward
1688846946563.png
Tiniest bite imaginable
1688846964224.png

He's right tho, canes sucks the chicken is bland the sause is worse than straight up ketchup and the bread is like the only redeeming factor. Chic-fil-a is cringe because they now have a corpo DEI director who's bl*ck. 🤢
spicy chicken still gud tho. the waffle fries are the worst out of any fast-food chain. they go INSTANTLY soggy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mother fucker bites like squidward
View attachment 34954
Tiniest bite imaginable
View attachment 34955
He's right tho, canes sucks the chicken is bland the sause is worse than straight up ketchup and the bread is like the only redeeming factor. Chic-fil-a is cringe because they now have a corpo DEI director who's bl*ck. 🤢
spicy chicken still gud tho. the waffle fries are the worst out of any fast-food chain. they go INSTANTLY soggy.
I still enjoy the burgers of CFA better and its probably better but the few times ive had Canes i was pleasantly suprised, wasnt as shit as some people say

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I noticed you two both used filechan to host last nights stream. BitDefender started getting pissed when I clicked on either of your filechan sources stating it's both a generic "malicious webpage" and that it's phishing webpage. It may be a false flagging it due to BitDefender not liking piracy maybe? I know other antivirus have done that sort of thing in the past. So I popped the URL into VirusTotal:
View attachment 34947
Virus total says 2/50 list it as an infected site, BitDefender is notably absent on flagging it there. Wut do?
View attachment 34950
It seems it's one of the subdomains is/are the issue? BitDefender was specifically yelling about cdn-153. Anyone who actually took comp-sci make any sense of it?
Someone uploaded malware on there and it got caught, that's probably all that's to it. I included checksums in my post precisely for reasons like that and file corruption during transfer (though you, of course, should not trust a random retard posting on an online forum in the first place)

Negzana

I know, its still funny that vtweeters are still reeing about Chick Fil A still supporting anti gay shit
The CEO literally massaged the feet of some nignog rapper and told white christians to repent for their racism. As much as I love their food I haven't ate there since 2019.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

20230708_173120.jpg
Marine being the homo of the Sankisei isnt something new but i liked this animation

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom