"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desudesu

for all of phases issues you can't argue that it doesn't have a solid community built up around it which is pretty unique to vtubing as a whole

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Tomorrow Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will release a cover song but for today she will play the horror game at 7PM JST.

She also asked Shishigami Leona to accompany her. Will be fun since Leona likes listening to people scream in horror.

At 8PM JST 774inc's Hebiyoi Tier will have her 3D reveal.

Apparently Noel almost entered the kukkoro route

Guess how much AZKi is into the map game.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I will confess to being a Phase fag but I'd like to see Idol Corp sort itself out and become profitable. Competition forces companies to improve their products, and I think Idol Corp could provide good competition to Phase Connect within the small corpo vtuber sphere.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Now here's something to cheer me up. Piano Luna!

I know it's technically not a piano, she's still doing a phenomenal job for it to sounds so good

Short

God Damn the Sun

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I fully expect the Idol "mean girls" Discord leak to come out before the end of this year at the earliest or right before the first anniversary of the Cyberlive transplants at the latest. That kind of pettiness is impossible to hold in forever.

edit:
I wonder if is the same as Aoi's

A/marshmallow

Pippakis are fucking retards. :vesperfacepalm:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
l don't really follow Idol Corp, but is there any evidence that there's any friction within the corpo, or are we just throwing around our favourite rrats?
Call it a rrat, as I don't really have factual evidence, other than life experience.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Shiina is :nenebased: Fuck the black company
It's nice that Shiina is willing to back up her fake black company story so she can stream less without having to explain that she's just lazy. I wonder what guys she met up with at the con. I wonder if Sakana was their with them.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's nice that Shiina is willing to back up her fake black company story so she can stream less without having to explain that she's just lazy. I wonder what guys she met up with at the con. I wonder if Sakana was their with them.
You should ask Sakana yourself, I'm sure his DMs are open for his talents.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Some long clips for ya
Miko trauma is always in vouge

Niji Baseball - start here to learn about the event

Sora gaming

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I fully expect the Idol "mean girls" Discord leak to come out before the end of this year at the earliest or right before the first anniversary of the Cyberlive transplants at the latest. That kind of pettiness is impossible to hold in forever.

edit:

Pippakis are fucking retards. :vesperfacepalm:
doesn't this read more like a pippa anti? telling him she should follow her plan and timestamping how she was planning to kill herself. I still don't get why they get so hung up on negative marshmallows, just delete them or ignore them, making any type of stink just gives them the win.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu's ass...hurts i guess...
ok...png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Magni is gonna collab with a wigger this week this time Niji EN's

A very unlikely duo imo

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
doesn't this read more like a pippa anti? telling him she should follow her plan and timestamping how she was planning to kill herself. I still don't get why they get so hung up on negative marshmallows, just delete them or ignore them, making any type of stink just gives them the win.
For JPs I bet it's more of them closing it because they don't understand. Super cringe to send dumb messages to people who can't parse the context even if they understand some English. Aoi seemed like a nice earnest guy so fucking with him is a duck move.

As for those who do understand, talking about the mellos that they get is a good way to interact with their community and shape it positively, hopefully. Also, considering that the clip is about a chuuba being highly irrational arguing for them to be rational seems silly as a response.

Speaking of mellos, Nasa has hers open so send her something nice

Nene is giving everyone hints on how to become Lamy
A

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
for all of phases issues you can't argue that it doesn't have a solid community built up around it which is pretty unique to vtubing as a whole
The Phase fandom is Balkanized to all hell.
They hate each other from their little enclaves but become a pack of wolverines on methamphetamines when outsiders get uppity.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
The Phase fandom is Balkanized to all hell.
They hate each other from their little enclaves but become a pack of wolverines on methamphetamines when outsiders get uppity.

for all of phases issues you can't argue that it doesn't have a solid community built up around it which is pretty
> unique
to vtubing as a whole
fixed

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New kronii schedule.
F0MBLxaacAAuHII.jpg

Spanish duolingo, getting gura out of her cave and council collab, man what a week.
EDIT: lol
roru.png link

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
In the midst of Niji Ex-ID graduating left and right, their past lives is becoming more and more active.

It's been 40+ minutes ago, but here's ex-ID Miyu doing Indonesian zatsus/collab stream with ex-ID Hyona, ex-ID Nara Haramaung, and ex-ID ZEA with apparently ex-ID Xia Ekavira in the background (according to my friend who mentioned this stream to me)

So far it matches with the list MornLurker made 2k pages ago for the trio Hyona/Zea/Miyu, but me and my friend hadn't found out the account of Nara's PL yet (she's the pink hair in the stream) despite she's right there in the stream. Maybe @MornLurker can help to confirm if he knows?

EDIT: My friend said the pink girl/Nara is called "Muuqyu" but he said can't find anything like a channel or someshit.

akaaoi

The redheaded Vtuber, Rin Kakushaku, has done a few vtuber skits with Sora the Troll. There's more besides these, but here's a couple:

They struck up a friendship after he randomly raided her early in her career and boosted her viewership:

She also does some insanely long endurance streams to reach her next sub milestone or just to reach some other arbitrary goal. For example she spent 31-ish hours to reach 37K, with a wall of 146 songs she'd sung listed behind her by the end. And in another case 35-ish hours to sing 150 viewer-requested songs. There's more besides those two.

EDIT: As it turns out, she's actually doing one of her marathon streams right now. 24 hours in, probably another day left to go, as she tries to reach 44K.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom