"Stop with anymore requests of seeing real body pieces and go watch a twitch whore instead leave me the fuck alone you make me uncomfortable at this point"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Goddamn Lumi streaming at an UNHOLY fucking time, get out the fuckin' exorcism motherfuckers to deal with this atrocity

She put on more and naturally it makes it look like she has her tits out even more

loom.png

Nigga w0t, go the fuck to sleep

kramped.png

Last edited:

RiverBear

Prism Project just released a new song with Teddyloid

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'm like that old Irish NYC street cop that shows up after everyone's been stabbed and shot and shoos people away going "Alright boyos, break it up, break it up. Take it home to your mums". I don't like interfering unless someone is really shitting up the place. Plus, none of your fuckers ever report anything.
The Irish aren't white, so neither are Jannies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Guys I clicked on this clip thinking it was just gonna be some innocent thing but check out the very first thing that happens:

1688482847763.png
1688482907987.png
1688482930478.png
1688482950749.png
1688482967572.png
1688482988202.png

It's confirmed guys, at least on the inside:

Kanata is black.
angel is back on the menu.jpg

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Henya has been exploding and Haruka Karibu is doing well enough again now she's not mired in health and family issues. They still don't make up the numbers Vei & Nyan pulled however and while Mouse continues to headline, she can't carry the brand alone. I guess we'll have to see if they have anymore sniped talents waiting in the wings.
I'd agree Idol is just waiting for its trial by fire though, the industry is too generally unstable to avoid it forever. Just look at EIEN - everything seemed perfectly fine until half of their wave suddenly imploded out of nowhere.
Ksons won a major VA position in a huge triple A game in Japan. She also is friends/has contacts with a large portion of the vtuber scene (all of Holo, OGs like Mirai, Noripro, Voms, etc.). Nazuna can and will sell if she can regroup. Also, Iron Mouse 200k donothon was absurd and shows that she and the EN scene is still growing.

Curious to see where Mythic is in a few years, I would have bet on the mouse.

Speaking of mouse houses

new upload from this channel, check out the previous vids too

What kind of sick fuck is being mean to the Chinchilla???
She is too nice to show the mellows so we can't track them down :beatanicrying:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The Chinchila is going to stop reading pre stream chats to save time. Also no more talks of other vtubers and no backseating/spoilers during the game. Looks like she also deleted her Marshmallow, because she's getting some terrible messages anonymously.

She also added talks about Pippa is still okay, unless Pippa tells her to stop.
What kind of sick fuck is being mean to the Chinchilla???

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
View attachment 34209
> she remains an eminent force in his genre
LMAO
However, the most popular VTuber organization does fill up the rest of the standing, with Korone Ch, Aqua Ch, Miko Ch, Shion Ch, Gawr Gura Ch, Marine Ch, and Kanata Ch finding places for themselves. Gawr Gura Ch is the only one from here to be part of hololive's English ensemble, although she is French by birth.

Gura being french, is this something known or a rrat?

Though I seem to recall a piece of doxx info where in her PL she mentioned being Canadian instead of American, which y'know, contradicts with literally every thing she has said since becoming Gura.
Also remember a random YT comment pointing out that one time she spoke very fluent French in one of her early streams, but I'm too lazy to verify that.
I vaguely remember those rrats as well

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
That article is pure clickbait - Gundou is #1 because she got 95k ccv on her grad stream and it's not mentioned. Bet they got mixed up with Saurei or chatgpt thought that the name was French instead of Greek.

Pizza for you from Ame's Korean Momma

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Most definitely a rrat, not like Gura will ever reveal her place of birth.

Though I seem to recall a piece of doxx info where in her PL she mentioned being Canadian instead of American, which y'know, contradicts with literally every thing she has implied and said since becoming Gura.
Also remember a random YT comment pointing out that one time she spoke very fluent French in one of her early streams, but I'm too lazy to verify that.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm like that old Irish NYC street cop that shows up after everyone's been stabbed and shot and shoos people away going "Alright boyos, break it up, break it up. Take it home to your mums". I don't like interfering unless someone is really shitting up the place. Plus, none of your fuckers ever report anything.
Nobody snitches in prison

Horo7618

No one in particular
which y'know, contradicts with literally every thing she has said since becoming Gura.
Yeah, but somehow I suspect she isn't really a shark-girl from atlantis who's over 9000 years old....

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Pizza for you from Ame's Korean Momma

Ayamy is Mel's mama. And Nabi is Ame's mama. All 4 of them did collab together though, which might be where the mix-up is from.

Negzana

UberSoldat

notZea doing a handcam stream

Enna on Maple Story

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nigga what? Ayame is about to get 1 mil views in this cover in less than a week while streaming less than 3 times in June.She is leaving the Holomem dream

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Torinara neko is singing

She is also getting her live2D model this friday ( JST )

Negzana

Nigga what? Ayame is about to get 1 mil views in this cover in less than a week while streaming less than 3 times in June.She is leaving the Holomem dream

still more streams than Gura

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Would you like to be nene amano's newest bitch? Or perhaps quit en masse with your Genmates? Well, Kawaii is STILL accepting applications! :Ame-BOO:

I'd like to see how long they stay looking. I can't imagine there's a lot of interest when an entire gen walks in unison, that kind of event spontaneously generates fresh rodents for a very long time.

Nobody snitches in prison

Time for me to become a full power fa‎ggot then and turn informant.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
TVA's favorite VTuber giving a shoutout to the other favorite

Actually, thinking a lil bit, its funny that froot gave a shoutout to Mana when Vshojo had a fundraiser for a charity working in Ukraine

Mana has a dedicated VK (russian fb) fanbase that often photoshops her retarded avatar in full Ratnik kit lmao, i know someone just posted that image very recently but i cant find it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom