"Uh thank you all for coming thank you! now... gebaoubba here!!! uh nekusto human come on!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Actually, thinking a lil bit, its funny that froot gave a shoutout to Mana when Vshojo had a fundraiser for a charity working in Ukraine

Mana has a dedicated VK (russian fb) fanbase that often photoshops her retarded avatar in full Ratnik kit lmao

Project Hope? IRyS?! :irysyabairys:

--------------------------------------------------
Random clip:

Actually, I just want to share this random comment.
1688492046067.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Actually, thinking a lil bit, its funny that froot gave a shoutout to Mana when Vshojo had a fundraiser for a charity working in Ukraine

Mana has a dedicated VK (russian fb) fanbase that often photoshops her retarded avatar in full Ratnik kit lmao, i know someone just posted that image very recently but i cant find it

I hope this results in a tard fight. :annoyedpippa:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Ayamy is Mel's mama. And Nabi is Ame's mama. All 4 of them did collab together though, which might be where the mix-up is from.

I want them to collab again. Mel and Ame seem to get along well and their moms can teach them Korean. Nabi teaches swear words and Ayamy talks about ASMR differences. The Era of vtuber moms becoming vtubers as well is nostalgic

@superduper
Wtf mate?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope this results in a tard fight. :annoyedpippa:
Probably not, Mana has an ok normie contingent judging by her spotify numbers, but it would be funny if she became buddy buddy with Vsj after 3 people left the company because they were treated like shit contract wise

Like how she has a couple Niji covers (i think for Finana) in spite of Niji being niji

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Probably not, Mana has an ok normie contingent judging by her spotify numbers, but it would be funny if she became buddy buddy with Vsj after 3 people left the company because they were treated like shit contract wise

Like how she has a couple Niji covers (i think for Finana) in spite of Niji being niji
Mana going to VShojo might be one of the funniest possible things that could happen, tbh. That would be an utter shitshow.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is in pinball paddling mood again

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Ragdoll and some /vt/ tards singing the USA anthem.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Surprise Sleepy appearance on the 4th

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Most definitely a rrat, not like Gura will ever reveal her place of birth.

Though I seem to recall a piece of doxx info where in her PL she mentioned being Canadian instead of American, which y'know, contradicts with literally every thing she has implied and said since becoming Gura.
Also remember a random YT comment pointing out that one time she spoke very fluent French in one of her early streams, but I'm too lazy to verify that.
Isn't the info that Gura is from New England? It's entirely possible for kids to grow up there as second language, fluent French or German speakers.

I point you to this map of Quebec relative to the Eastern USA

The German bits are from the enclaves, mostly religious communities, that speak a German descended local language. Though that's more NY and Penn.

While it doesn't come up as much with English talent that Hololive is recruiting, for any East Coast White families, it's entirely possible they're associated with a lot of Transatlantic trade. Languages are a "thing" in some spheres. We just usually associate that, at leave in Vtubers, with those in SE Asia since it's as much a necessity as a luxury.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Looks like she ungyaru'd herself.
Nah, just slightly less tan.
Keep in mind though that she's actually half black, so no matter how white she makes her model she'll never outrun her melanation.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Have some concentrated 3D Reine goodness

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Kalion

:)
Now here's a canidate for random.txt.

Stream:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently P-maru, formerly Kaguya Luna, released a video about her formerly being a VTuber (more importantly, a big tiddied one, in her own words). She is not very subtle about it, going by the thumbnail lol

Horo7618

No one in particular
Isn't the info that Gura is from New England? It's entirely possible for kids to grow up there as second language, fluent French or German speakers.
Wasn't the rumor the Vineyard or Nantucket? Southern MA is way more Portuguese than French or German (and a lot of the German families went American after the world wars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom