"Nazuna-chan is still Nazuna-chan, so there is no problem. By the way, it's often misunderstood, so I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't the one who invited Nazuna to VSHOJO! really! I don't understand why some people think that way! It really just happened to be the timing of each individual decision. I've never invited anyone! ! If you have a misunderstanding, please don't do it!"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yes Jambi clearly Gura sits on her ass all day and does absolutly nothing because that makes just as much sense as your (inflated) Number.

Facts:
She has a health issue that drains her energy
She has to be doing SOMETHING behind the scenes
She does have semi regular contact with other hololivers who confirm shes not a corspe

Conclusion:She must be doing something behind the scenes we don't know what but it's clearly eating up ALOT of her limited time/energy.

also no ones excusing the lack of communication.
I never stated the opposite, that she's doing literally nothing, is true. I stated it is silly to excuse her absence while we have yet to see any of the fruits of the supposed labor that has limited her to sub-Ayame appearance status. And yes, we've heard about this health issue that has supposedly crippled to the point that she's the Sloth victim from Se7en. The problem with that is when we hear that she's in Japan and hanging out with the other girls while there's still radio silence, it is obviously going to draw criticism.

If she's really working on some huge project, cool, can't wait to hear about it/see it. Until then, this whole situation comes off as super retarded. Either way, it just paints a really bad picture to have your most subbed vtuber, and the most subbed vtuber in the world, to be borderline non-existent outside of secondhand interactions.

PekoWick

Yes Jambi clearly Gura sits on her ass all day and does absolutly nothing because that makes just as much sense as your (inflated) Number.

Facts:
She has a health issue that drains her energy
She has to be doing SOMETHING behind the scenes
She does have semi regular contact with other hololivers who confirm shes not a corspe

Conclusion:She must be doing something behind the scenes we don't know what but it's clearly eating up ALOT of her limited time/energy.

also no ones excusing the lack of communication.
For someone who claims he's not chumbud you're awfully defensive whenever gura is getting criticize. Are you perhaps her manager or something? You can never justify her 6-8 months of inactivity period.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
More niji EX-IDs graduation ahead for Azura, Nara, Reza, and Hyona

archive

Earliest will be Azura (20th august) then Nara (3rd sept), Reza (30 sept), and finally Hyona (29th oct)
VOD archive and socmed will be private according to the announcement, covers will likely stay if they want to

DeepL translation, very lightly edited.
Thank you for your support for NIJISANJI, including NIJISANJI EN over the years.

Here are the announcements for the 4 Livers who will be graduating from NIJISANJI: "Azura Cecillia", "Nara Haramaung", "Reza Avanluna", and "Hyona Elatiora".

Their graduation dates are as follows.

Azura Cecillia: August 20, 2023
Nara Haramaung: September 3, 2023
Reza Avanluna: September 30, 2023
Hyona Elatiora: October 29, 2023

Accounts such as YouTube channels and other social media will be closed sequentially after the graduation date. Liver-related sales such as merchandise and voice will also be discontinued after the graduation date.

Azura Cecillia and Nara Haramaung have been active as members of LAN_NEE3s for more than three and a half years since March 2020. They debuted as Livers with an older sister image and have delivered many works with NIJISANJI ID. In addition to works in the form of songs and stream collabs with other Livers, they often participate in official NIJISANJI ID events.

Since his debut in November 2020, Reza Avanluna has surprised many people in Indonesia with his songs. Reza is also loved by his fans through his casual streams and has introduced many Indonesians to a fairly unfamiliar content genre like TRPG.

Since her debut in July 2021, Hyona Elatiora has provided her fans with a comfortable place to listen to freetalk and share interesting experiences. Hyona can also make gripping stream content enjoyable with laughter.

We would like to express our respect for all the activities and works created by our 4 Livers, and we will continue to support them until the end so that they can spend time with their fans until their graduation day.

We would also like to express our sincere gratitude to all concerned fans for their support for Azura Cecillia, Nara Haramaung, Reza Avanluna, and Hyona Elatiora.

Once again we thank you very much for your support and for Azura Cecillia, Nara Haramaung, Reza Avanluna, and Hyona Elatiora.

Also, regarding the period of receiving letters from fans, we will still be accepting letters up to one month after each Liver's graduation date.

For all inquiries regarding this announcement, please contact ANYCOLOR, Inc. (https://www.anycolor.co.jp/contact) and please do not contact any of our company's Livers regarding this matter in the form of comments on streams or other social media.

30 June 2023

ANYCOLOR, Inc.

While I was catching up on the thread, I saw this in the replies. I wasn't expecting Nano of all people to post a translated image. (Archive)

On another note; @super duper Super late but how was Marie's final concert? I couldn't tune in live because work called me in 20 mins before it started which super pissed me off. If she ever redebuts as a chuuba and I find out, I'll let you know
Edit: messed up @ing super duper. Must be a thing where doing the @ doesn't work properly on phone? Also I'm retarded and I'll happily admit that
@superduper doesn't have a space.

Lap-chan Handcam soon! Are you excited @La+ de Central Norte ?
I wonder if Kiara has her sleeves with her. Kinda doubt it but would be fun if both had their own cosplay sleeves on.

No sleeves, but Laplus has very sharp nails.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Looks like the legendary Council moment is getting officially animated with their 3D models.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The idea of a japanese Cleveland frightens me.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

archive

Earliest will be Azura (20th august) then Nara (3rd sept), Reza (30 sept), and finally Hyona (29th oct)
VOD archive and socmed will be private according to the announcement, covers will likely stay if they want to

No market, no support, the workplace feels segregated, you'll feel like a third class citizen.

Why not just be a indie 2 view rather than being a corpo vtuber slave that are paid with pennies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Be sure to tweet your dick pics with the hashtag #dicksoutforzaion
Knowing Sayu's sense of humor, she'd probably think it was hilarious too.

archive

Jesus, it's like a domino chain that is going to just keep going. As others have said, I expect basically every ID except Mika to bail at this point. What a shit look that's going to end up being.
Has Rackets always been this retarded and I never noticed? He's talking to his friend but treating them like just some fag. Did the fame get to him?
:rinitsretarded:
Rackets used to be much better even half a year ago. But it seems like ever since his dust up with Lucas and Duncan, shit has just gone down the fucking hole. My man needs to pull up fast or we'll be seeing a Ralph in Minnesota.

akaaoi

No sleeves, but Laplus has very sharp nails.
Considering all of the cats and cat paw designs on the palms of her gloves, I suspect the pointed tips are part of the gloves' cat motif design instead of being due to her actual nails (which might also be sharp, I don't know).

Jealous

Lurker

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
That was very good and despite Lapu chan never playing these games as a kid she learned very fast.
Lapu chan and Kiara LOVE

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Not Kizuna AI streaming on her birthday

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kson is actually using a normal voice in parts of this. Amazing

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Before she started back into Turok, Sawa briefly touched on the Camelot Rekieta response. She was thinking of doing a zatsu but has decided as of now not to.
Segment starts a little after 9:00 and goes to about the 15:00 mark

Last edited:

UberSoldat

notTaka plays Kazutaka Kodaka's (creator of Danganronpa) new game

Onolumi continues M&M 6

Sonny on BOTW

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Holo new voice packs doesnt have Chama so here is a explanation about how it will be sold after she comes back from her Hiatus

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suu's 3D live is so impressive. Lots of songs (two of them duets), two pair guests to have her pose (Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh and Kulaku Lie first, 774's Touri Sei and Ieiri Popo next), guest singers in Re:AcT's Yumekawa Kanau as well as Soda Kit's Figaro, changing background settings, and after the live ends during the end card she thanked the viewers in YT chat. At one point there were 2k viewers and it's quite high with regards to Re:AcT.

Have some pictures here of the ugly duckling transforming into a beautiful swan.
suu1.jpg
suuback.jpg
suukanau.jpg
suufigaro.jpg

Looks like Twitter now forces login to view anything (I still have no account ever since the very beginning) so here's a Nitter post after her live with Kanau and Figaro.

Also a few rare Usuwa Suu subbed clips.
Days before 3D live, the usual greeting

Reflecting on three years of Vtubing.

stassy

Really all they need to do is make a lobby for fan games and concerts. The actual game part is ambitious but likely to be shit, but as long as it doesn't sink the whole project, the concert experience already shows promise, and if the lobby could access HoloCure and Idol Showdown they'd have a winner right there.
The problem is Yagoo did state in the meeting that Cover is still a tech company and Holo is a division of it so the focus would still be the tech (they also hired yoichi wada of FF14 fame to work on the mmo part.)

Anyone paying attention to Selen could tell she's been low key annoyed with Niji for a while now. And realistically she's on the same boat as Nina - namely she just wants to game and chill. If Any Color is actually pushing for her to dance and sing and other shit, I see her leaving as well easily.
Selen did change her objectives when she hit 700k, she said she would chill a bit, then unity serpent bite happened and in the following zatsu with a white and black announcement she said she wanted to no longer chill on her channel and expand her fps contacts through competitions. That may mean she is connecting bridge for an after-niji future...

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
This just in: Ame won against Reine in arm wrestling. Guess she can afford to punch all those people because her arms are weak.

Oh, it wasn't 'punching', per se...she knew what emotes she was using

fisteeeeeed.JPG

archive

At this rate, Nijisanji is going to have a negative birthrate, just like their home country

I thought Laplus was an alien?

If Selen leaves Niji EN, you shouldn't be sad about it, since she's probably leaving because the company is shit.
I fully expect her to pop up somewhere else if she does ditch Niji.

It would be hilarious if Selen joined Hololive so she could finally be in the same company as Mumei, fulfilling a years-foretold prophecy

The idea of a japanese Cleveland frightens me.

"Yeah, Ohio! It has...lots of roller coasters, just like Japan! And...uh...lots of astronauts come from Ohio because they are born with a desperate need to escape and take it a bit too far! And...well, that's about it."

Art tax:

Pekollie by @KGhazir.jpg

Ollie is brave for imitating Pekora, but what's the worst that could happen...she gets blown up by the war criminal? Nothing some quick stitching won't fix

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
BIG if true. But remember, grain of salt.

View attachment 33415

Someone posted this message from Shu as a potential reason for leaving
View attachment 33416
It feels like at this point, a lot of people are just gonna be shitposting and dropping random names; leaker getting a trip would make it more convincing. That said, call it doomposting or not, but Shu and Selen leaving would probably be the beginning of the end for NijiEN. Laughing dragon doesn't really need an introduction for how important she is, and Shu's one of the branch's main tech supports on top of being one of the two native-tier JP speakers, making him a significant connection between JP and EN. By the point of Selen leaving, even the biggest mark would probably realize that something very wrong is happening over at Niji.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom