Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Thankfully I woke up just in time because Rin is going live in 5 minutes
Edit:I'm retarded I posted the wrong link totally

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Kuri Rinji found Proctor's /vt/ thread.

Going on vacay tomorrow and probably won't be able to keep up with the boards for a week and a half. Will try to at least keep an eye out for the recap threads.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
More niji EX-IDs graduation ahead for Azura, Nara, Reza, and Hyona

archive

Earliest will be Azura (20th august) then Nara (3rd sept), Reza (30 sept), and finally Hyona (29th oct)
VOD archive and socmed will be private according to the announcement, covers will likely stay if they want to

Last edited:

niggaphil

I just saw Proctor's shilling about Kirsche interview. Is she interviewing Nigel Farage?
:rinitsretarded:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

archive

Earliest will be Azura (20th august) then Nara (3rd sept), Reza (30 sept), and finally Hyona (29th oct)
VOD archive and socmed will be private according to the announcement, covers will likely stay if they want to

Who, who, who and who?
Nijis dropping like fucking flies man, even I'm starting to feel bad.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

archive

How many niji talents graduated since the beginning of the year?? And we're only half ???

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

archive

At this point I don't even going to say anything. It's just culling at this point.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
How many niji talents graduated since the beginning of the year?? And we're only half ???
I'm sure someone out there is keeping a count, though this year is probably the most number of grads they've had across all branches I think

That said, with this announcement, it reminds me how this cover will officially only have Rai as the currently active liver by the end of this graduation period

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
FalseEyeD released a video yesterday basically character-assassinating Ant-Hime, and one of his attacks against her was that she had been sharing leaked nudes of Froot on her Discord server before the video's release (though apparently some of the pictures were of other people). This was a pretty stupid thing for Ant to do, but doesn't invalidate her complaints about Froot at all, and False didn't address those.
Ah I see thank you! A little disappointed in Ant-hime for doing that, if she hadn't her video might’ve received more positive attention but it is what it is and fuck FalseEyeDeeznuts.

On another note; @super duper Super late but how was Marie's final concert? I couldn't tune in live because work called me in 20 mins before it started which super pissed me off. If she ever redebuts as a chuuba and I find out, I'll let you know
Edit: messed up @ing super duper. Must be a thing where doing the @ doesn't work properly on phone? Also I'm retarded and I'll happily admit that

On another another note: Juwun Sugarbloom, my FlaVR femboy oshi has his model and it looks amazing! I cannot wait to see him debut with it!

20230628_224358.jpg

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I think that's victim blaming to some degree. Yes, if Froot were smart she wouldn't have taken these photos (or allowed them to be taken), but if she did and sent them to a guy with the expectation that he wouldn't share them with anyone else, but he does in fact share them with everyone else, that's more on him than her.

But in the first place, anyone who has illicit photos taken of themselves or takes illicit photos of themselves should operate under the assumption that they will be spread all over the entire internet. If that ends up not happening, it's a nice little bonus. But Froot has not shown herself to be capable of much foresight.
Completely agree, but I think spreading them around is an awful thing to do, assuming they were originally sent to an individual and not meant/sold for public consumption.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
A reminder Usuwa Suu's Re:AcT 3D live will be at 8PM JST. Do be there.

Live Union's Setono Toto reached 10k subs.

Extended clip from VSpo talents' horror game clip starring Nose, Mimitaya, and Messan.

Extended clip from Matsuri, dtto, and Shibuya Hal playing Apex.

Corvus Interpreter has a clip on this year's Niji Koshien for those interested.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I'd expect pretty much all of ex-ID to graduate except maybe Mika. My guess is that they're just letting their contracts run out, hence their graduations being spread out over the months, but idk. There's basically no upside to staying and splitting your revenue if you aren't getting anything from the company.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Wadamama made kronii artwork for a comiket book.
love.png
Fz27xLzaUAAepi2.jpg Fz27zlmaIAQHnEb.jpg Fz271bxaEAg7yYJ.jpg Fz273kqaAAAWabx.jpg
i voted for 2 don't judge :shiinastare:

vote for the cutest.

archive failed :annoyedpippa:fuck twitter:annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

UberSoldat

archive

Called Reza's at least given his recent PL activity, there really is no reason for them to stay anymore. Expect more to follow suite.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Emma debuting in Prism

It is at this moment I realized the similarities between Airi and Kronii

Are crippling self esteem issues also traits of Korea?

Did this girl just debut? She already has 74K subs. And she's from PRISM?!?!!? WTF!?!?!?!

Edit: False alarm, apparently she's like an invader and just joined the company.
I just want to say I appreciate @AO Cody's attempt to reason with Nick about the ongoing Pippa/Camelot drama (archive). Unfortunately he doesn't seem to be receptive to it.
Has Rackets always been this retarded and I never noticed? He's talking to his friend but treating them like just some fag. Did the fame get to him?

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Did this girl just debut? She already has 74K subs. And she's from PRISM?!?!!? WTF!?!?!?!
She joined prism but has been around for a while.

also apparently I was subbed to her already? That's weird.
Very weird indeed...

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Coqui is doing some misc. voices for ep.6 of Oshi No Ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom