Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

It'll still overheat when you boot up any game newer than 2012. A laptop with 32 gigs of ram, a 40whatever(m) and some i9 CPU sure looks great on paper. But you can't make a tiny PC part sandwich without having it light on fire.
Nah, the days of games requiring top of the line watercooled desktops are long gone. If you're willing to spend the money you can get a laptop that does everything you need, even with the extra load of streaming. Maybe it'll be a bit heavy and loud, but if you actually need to lug it from place to place then it beats a desktop.
League is fun
Even League fans don't enjoy League.
It actually would be incredibly funny for any of the boys to raid someone like Gura. It’s such an innocuous thing to sane people but it would basically be 9/11 to the most parasocial Gura fans.
Can't raid her if she never streams.
  1. her coworkers can still get along with her? Especially Kiara, who is probably one of the most hardworking talents, and yet still not half as popular as her.
  2. the top management (or investor) will be fine with it? I know some of you push the "she can make enough money for Cover even by doing nothing", but I don't think we have any data to prove that, and also as someone above has claimed, this will not last. Her birthday stream SC earning is actually much lower than I thought, it was even lower than Ame's birthday stream, and you know Ame has one of the lowest SC earnings in HoloEN. I have good reason to believe that her recent inactivity has lose her significant amount of gachi fans.
What the fuck can management do? They're probably seething but they'd lose a lot more if they fired her or pulled a Kizuna Ai, and Gura knows it. They have zero leverage here.
Same logic for Kiara honestly, even if she's pissed off she knows that complaining would lose her subs and acting friendly with Gura gains them. Wouldn't be the first time she's put her feelings aside for the sake of her idol dreams. And that's assuming she's even bothered.

lvl8

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I have good reason to believe that her recent inactivity has lose her significant amount of gachi fans.
:ameohno:

Bitch always struck me as self-aware enough that she considers it a good tradeoff that she thinks she can tank the significant sub/CCV loss from prolonged inactivity if it means it sheds the loudest spergs from her fanbase.

UberSoldat

BIG if true. But remember, grain of salt.

1688104957525.png

Someone posted this message from Shu as a potential reason for leaving
1688105122594.png

niggaphil

View attachment 33416
This post had been circulated around for some time. I dont think it has enough evidence to show Shu is leaving.

Selen leaving? That sounds like total bullshit to me. But hey, it is Nijisanji EN afterall, anything could be happened

Only trust the leaker when IT IS REALLY HAPPENING, since anyone can claim to be the Nijisanji leaker in the vt.

By the way, I am Tenma's girl husband :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

View attachment 33415
One anonymous leak was right, so this is prime season for everyone else to make up bullshit because they know someone out there will humour it. I obviously can't outright confirm anything as either true or false, but since the leaker doesn't seem to have a trip to identify himself I'm gonna X to doubt until more compelling evidence comes to light.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Selen graduating leak
Would line up with her going big for anniversary
She also said her anniversary project doesn't have a budget. She just hired people, told them what she wanted, and has been basically hands off. Which is weird, Selen is generally known to be quite conservative with her money.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Calli tweet about that collaboration mentioned earlier. Release info at 7 PM JST/3 AM PST on the 1st of July. Can't wait to see what is gonna piss off everyone.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

View attachment 33415

View attachment 33416
Selen leaving would be a shock honestly but I could kinda see it because she seems to be the one who actually gets more into "fights" with management pushing what she wants. If she's starting to get entirely pissed for having to fight management on everything semi big she's probably going on a farewell tour and the no budget birthday thing is probably going cheap or all out if niji is footing some of the bill. I have no horse in the Yamanbasanji race but it would be kino as the youth says it if people from EN start to jump ship and the stupid concert was one of the big catalysts too.

USS IOWA

Calli tweet about that collaboration mentioned earlier. Release info at 7 PM JST/3 AM PST on the 1st of July. Can't wait to see what is gonna piss off everyone.

I'm convinced that she is gonna do VA for Oshi no Ko but some deadbeat tweet that it's gonna be related to KH4.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
More sex god.

A few minutes ago Merryweather dropped by her stream to let her know Five Guys' stock went up during the time of her offkai meme. Mari believes it must be coincidence :smugselen: .

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

It's uhh, it's fuckin umm...
Lord of the Rings. Or Star Wars
No, maybe Castlevania? WAIT, Bloodborne 1.5!

I am now convinced it's Destiny 2.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

>Collaborating with a really big series everyone knows well.
It's Blacked Kropausechamp.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm convinced that she is gonna do VA for Oshi no Ko but some deadbeat tweet that it's gonna be related to KH4.
I don't think it's kh4 related I don't expect any info on that til at the very least TGS

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Ame and Reine are streaming after all:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom