"'Hubris of science that they can balance nature' Ok, calm down Michael Crichton"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simp

Lap-chan Handcam soon! Are you excited @La+ de Central Norte ?
I wonder if Kiara has her sleeves with her. Kinda doubt it but would be fun if both had their own cosplay sleeves on.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
More niji EX-IDs graduation ahead for Azura, Nara, Reza, and Hyona

archive

Earliest will be Azura (20th august) then Nara (3rd sept), Reza (30 sept), and finally Hyona (29th oct)
VOD archive and socmed will be private according to the announcement, covers will likely stay if they want to

joke about this because i am angry about Reza leaving:
Im glad that Anycolor stopped doing debut waves to focus in graduation waves:smugselen:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I wonder if Kiara has her sleeves with her. Kinda doubt it but would be fun if both had their own cosplay sleeves on.

He is afraid of white women stealing the demon away, so yes and no I imagine.
Coqui is doing some misc. voices for ep.6 of Oshi No Ko

Every time I see the little black screen telling people to call the hotline I remember a time where my family thought I was suicidal because I skipped back 20 or so seconds to watch a funny thing happen in Ghost Adventures and that popped up right after.
Fuck that though, I'd rather just call a pizza place and see if they can convince me to just get a pizza instead. But that's just me.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
BIG if true. But remember, grain of salt.

View attachment 33415

Someone posted this message from Shu as a potential reason for leaving
View attachment 33416
I hope it isn’t true because Selen will really fucking hurt. She’s my favorite Nijimem.

Also, late winter is 8 months away. So I’m highly skeptical, that seems too far away for her to have made that decision. Usually graduations are decided a couple or a few months in advance, not 8+.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why can't the combined autism-maximus of her fan base dox her or cover's info for the real answers by now?:guradumbl:

@superduper why is hime's 3d so fantastic and everyone else ranges from "okay I guess" to "Catastrophic event", is it just a different set up all together? It's really good.
Not a fan of chibbi stuff but it's probably just because her base model was designed so perfectly. The color scheme, theme, and design was absolutely maxed out to perfection. And the aesthetic of a pink princess just fits naturally well with a chibi model. Personally I wished it was a more standard model reflective of her 2D avatar like Pippa's but maybe someday.
Ah I see thank you! A little disappointed in Ant-hime for doing that, if she hadn't her video might’ve received more positive attention but it is what it is and fuck FalseEyeDeeznuts.

On another note; @super duper Super late but how was Marie's final concert? I couldn't tune in live because work called me in 20 mins before it started which super pissed me off. If she ever redebuts as a chuuba and I find out, I'll let you know
Edit: messed up @ing super duper. Must be a thing where doing the @ doesn't work properly on phone? Also I'm retarded and I'll happily admit that

On another another note: Juwun Sugarbloom, my FlaVR femboy oshi has his model and it looks amazing! I cannot wait to see him debut with it!
Marie didn't actually sing, she just stopped by to talk. Also are you a woman or something because I can't imagine what appeal Juwun would have for you otherwise?

cucurut

She joined prism but has been around for a while.

also apparently I was subbed to her already? That's weird.
Very weird indeed...
Ex-Cyberlive to be precise. It's funny how the past month is filled with ex-cyberlive news. GX Aura, Emma, Coni, Roca, Nanobites...
1688121173098.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
On another note, I know some folks here hate Rackets, I don't, that's whatever, but the twitter thing today did remind me of one thing I think we both can agree on: he's got some absolute, Grade-A retards in his audience. God damn.
Chat reflects the streamer.

No Name

He is afraid of white women stealing the demon away, so yes and no I imagine.
I thought Laplus was an alien?
I hope it isn’t true because Selen will really fucking hurt. She’s my favorite Nijimem.

Also, late winter is 8 months away. So I’m highly skeptical, that seems too far away for her to have made that decision. Usually graduations are decided a couple or a few months in advance, not 8+.
If Selen leaves Niji EN, you shouldn't be sad about it, since she's probably leaving because the company is shit.
I fully expect her to pop up somewhere else if she does ditch Niji.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

archive

Earliest will be Azura (20th august) then Nara (3rd sept), Reza (30 sept), and finally Hyona (29th oct)
VOD archive and socmed will be private according to the announcement, covers will likely stay if they want to

ex-ID is collapsing. That might sound exaggeratory but this now make 8 ex-ID graduations. And there were only ever a total of 19 ex-ID members. 42% of Niji ex-ID have left in the last few months.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I love Lapu chan lets see if orange white woman threats her well

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Kizuna AI's 7th year anniversary stream starting in a few

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

USS IOWA

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Don't think this has been shared yet, but they have posted all the Digital Messages from the fans for HoloEN concert on the official website site.
1688122534267.png

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Can the chumps stop trying to craft excuses for Gura's lack of communication and streaming? We're getting near Nolan-levels of thread derailment whenever someone points out her constant absence. No one is convinced of the excuse that Cover has her running point on 78 different projects per week while we see no results for months on end. I use to enjoy making fun of you guys for this shit but it's just pathetic and not even funny anymore. I actually feel bad for you guys that you've been given Stockholm Syndrome by your oshi.
Yes Jambi clearly Gura sits on her ass all day and does absolutly nothing because that makes just as much sense as your (inflated) Number.

Facts:
She has a health issue that drains her energy
She has to be doing SOMETHING behind the scenes
She does have semi regular contact with other hololivers who confirm shes not a corspe

Conclusion:She must be doing something behind the scenes we don't know what but it's clearly eating up ALOT of her limited time/energy.

also no ones excusing the lack of communication.
Honestly I think you're right on the money. Yeah she's probably less involved in things than, say, Pekora, but she probably doesn't have the energy to do all that AND stream. Not sure if I can even fault her for it or not. I can say she's going to need to make a choice sooner rather than later if she wants to do less of this stuff and more streaming, or if she wants to shift away from streaming...
Agreed with this though I suspect it's one really large project that's taking even longer due to her condition though in the end it's a minor difference at best.

If it's CFS like I suspect then it's not just a lack of energy it's being constantly tired as well even when your rested it's hard to get up and do things. even say mustering the will to type a few words
Duplicitous cheating bitch or not doesn't change the fact she's a very attractive woman. I certainly wouldn't trust her for a moment in any kind of serious entanglement, 100% a hit-it-and-quit-it encounter.
ride the bike.
Weird that there's still no update from either of them on Twitter (besides Ame tweeting about it being delayed an hour ago), wonder what happened.
Reine got kidnapped by rival mafiosos Ame was framed.
Even League fans don't enjoy League.
No we Enjoy leauge we hate everything else, the rebalancing the shitty lore rewrites toxic ass middle school children who brag about being IRON (the lowest rank) but also expect you to play like Faker while taking all the credit themselves
I'm convinced that she is gonna do VA for Oshi no Ko but some deadbeat tweet that it's gonna be related to KH4.
doubt its oshi even if it's like season 2 or something it's too late/early.
Let me counter your bait with a bait of my own:
Having a high range of voices to use does not automatically make someone a good voice actor. In fact, Sawa's actual acting skills with the voices is pretty shit. In short, her range is as vast as an ocean but deep as a puddle.
I didin't realize David Hayter was a Vtuber.
Be sure to tweet your dick pics with the hashtag #dicksoutforzaion
if you jerked it to harambe your a furry an you know what we do to those.
At this point I don't even going to say anything. It's just culling at this point.
Thanks for reminding me of something I said way the fuck back
In a word were seeing the other half of the ninji shotgun strategy.

Hired Enmass cull anyone that isin't profitable
niniji is too unprofitable to pay everyone

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Also are you a woman or something because I can't imagine what appeal Juwun would have for you otherwise?
He's the aussie version of nolan. You should marry him too Rie.

Jealous

Lurker

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

archive

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Don't think this has been shared yet, but they have posted all the Digital Messages from the fans for HoloEN concert on the official website site.

"Good luck Gura, I love you. You're doing great!" - TotallyRealFan2434

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Also are you a woman or something because I can't imagine what appeal Juwun would have for you otherwise?
I have fat tits like a woman but no, I'm a guy I just like men
Edit: i have abs too I'm not a vtweeter or Vshojo fan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom