"Wait, what is an F-boy?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Okayu's perspective of the Kiara/Gura/Ollie meet up.

Subaru cute.

It's officially July 1st in Japan. Happy birthday AZKi :sanasmile:

UberSoldat

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
For someone who claims he's not chumbud you're awfully defensive whenever gura is getting criticize. Are you perhaps her manager or something? You can never justify her 6-8 months of inactivity period.
it's only inactivity from streaming my whole point is we don't know jack about what actually is happening we get to go off two things we know for certain and hearsay.

Very little of Gura's horseshit makes any sense I said as much she should be communicating via member posts/twitter/ whatever but she does not

But that's still a far cry from "Cover is paying her to sit on her ass" Literally the only reasonable explanation is shes doing what she claims (A project) behind the scenes

I don't care how much money she brings in Gura at this point is actually harming their image which i cannot see any business putting up with unless shes doing what she claims to be

At this point the "Gura Lazy" Crowd are just as annoying as the Chumbud Defense Force One has only circumstantial evidence and one can't cope that their oshi cannot touch a phone keyboard without burning like a vampire (supposedly)

Limkin

"Gura Lazy" crowd is the same people as defense force, they are trying to derail the argument from something they can't argue about into something they could to avoid criticism. They just don't look completely insane because she hasn't done, talked about, or mentioned being close to completion jackshit in the last year. Aside from things that required near zero time investment on her part

Negzana

I hope Haachama returns this month. June-July is always a cursed/stressful month for vtubing sometimes and I hope she isn't the next victim.

soap suds

Hyona was one of the only exID's I watched, and it's hard to see her go. I guess the only thing that makes me feel a bit better is that she's finally going to get some rest. She says that she's just been tired recently because of moving and other personal things. She's reassuring us that she's not really graduating because of anything big, just that she has a lot on her plate and sacrifices needed to be made. We all know that exID has been given the short end of the stick so it makes sense why she's so tired and decided graduating was the best option. She's still in love with vtubing, it was a hard decision to graduate, but she just wants to rest now. As for the rumors of her going elsewhere, she says it's not likely. She doesn't want to be "in the spotlight" and wants to "stay dead." I guess I have to listen to her advice and continue being happy with her for the remaining months.

A little off-topic, but I am currently doing a big project for work and it's been hard to keep up with everything recently. Why does Niji have to have events like Koshien right now while also having so many fucking graduations. Not to mention I keep up with indies as well. I am actually suffering.

e: Millie just made a membership post. She's known about the exID graduations for a while and it's one of the reasons why she's been so down recently. After Nina's graduation (WHICH I WILL BE MISSING BECAUSE OF THE PROJECT FOR WORK FUCK ME) she'll be taking a week off to relax and focus on herself. She also mentioned possibly going to therapy. She says that her 3.0 brushup stream will be later as well.
unnamed.jpeg

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

PekoWick

it's only inactivity from streaming my whole point is we don't know jack about what actually is happening we get to go off two things we know for certain and hearsay.

But that's still a far cry from "Cover is paying her to sit on her ass" Literally the only reasonable explanation is shes doing what she claims (A project) behind the scenes

I don't care how much money she brings in Gura at this point is actually harming their image which i cannot see any business putting up with unless shes doing what she claims to be

At this point the "Gura Lazy" Crowd are just as annoying as the Chumbud Defense Force One has only circumstantial evidence and one can't cope that their oshi cannot touch a phone keyboard without burning like a vampire (supposedly)
What project? Is there a project that is 6-8 months long? Is she building new studio for holoEN or something?

Very little of Gura's horseshit makes any sense I said as much she should be communicating via member posts/twitter/ whatever but she does not
It will make sense once you accept that she just don't want to stream like aqua, shion and ayame. It's not that deep.

Why does Niji have to have events like Koshien right now while also having so many fucking graduations. Not to mention I keep up with indies as well. I am actually suffering.
It became a tradition to them at this point no? Also its a huge sponsor deal for them.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What project? Is there a project that is 6-8 months long? Is she building new studio for holoEN or something?

It will make sense once you accept that she just don't want to stream like aqua, shion and ayame. It's not that deep.

It became a tradition to them at this point no? Also its a huge sponsor deal for them.
Then why the Facade. it's not like the other talents you mentioned go around announcing shit that does not happen.

We don't know what the project is however as others including me have said whatever illness she actually has is probably delaying the project. meaning 1 week turns into 4 especially when combined with whatever else cover has her doing. not even counting whatever life she has outside of Gura.

Feel free to rate me autistic if that's how you feel i'm not blind to how many letters ive spent defending an adult dumbass.

Stunned But Dumb

Hmm... It seems you can no longer view twitter at all unless you actually have an account... Which I do not... Cool.
Please watch Henya learn about the Grimace Shake

Negzana

Kaela has an interesting childhood. Saw a ghost, got hit on the head as a kid, was almost kidnapped, went to Innsbruck. Cool. Also her father is multilingual.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Kaela has an interesting childhood. Saw a ghost, got hit on the head as a kid, was almost kidnapped, went to Innsbruck. Cool. Also her father is multilingual.
the most shocking of this is that she has a dad:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Then why the Facade. it's not like the other talents you mentioned go around announcing shit that does not happen.
Maybe it's something really simple and stupid like she's going to school and it's hard for her so she gave an ultimatum that she either quits outright or they keep her on and she doesn't have to do shit, they can't say anything about it and she doesn't have to say anything about it.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Jokes asides, if being forced to sing and dance becomes one of her reasons for leaving NijiEN, then even less reason for her to join Holo.
True, but consider this: Holo lets Noel's singing and dancing slide.
Saying this as a fan, but not in a wrestling ring, she ain't. :smugpipi:
She actually won that match, though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ah it always puts me in a good mood when uruka plays any yuuri song on her violin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom