"Wait Nikola Tesla is still alive isn't he? He's the dude who eats a lot of food on youtube"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Our Yagoo in Hololive
Hallowed be your name
Your next generation come
Your will be done, in Holostars as it is in Hololive
Give us our daily stream
And forgive us our shitposts, as we have also forgiven our shitposters
And do not bring us into Nijisanji, but rescue us from Vshojo
For Hololive and the superchats and the subscribers are yours forever
Amen

USS IOWA

Our Yagoo in Hololive
Hallowed be your name
Give us our daily stream
Amen

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Interesting, plus from what I understand Idol like Phase doesn't allow Thrones. Also what's the deal with her being as active solo as in Idol, is this a way around that?

Also the replies have people who seem unironically mad at the idea of gag gifts. Lmao, rofl even

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Pre-break Bear Violin, shortly:

I still haven't caught up with her last violin stream. Going to have some good content for this weekend.

I talked about a Nasa archive channel a few days ago and mentioned that they were about a year behind. Well, they've been uploading quite a bit lately, and now they are almost caught up. Their recent upload earlier today has brought them up to her May 2023 streams, so only a few more before they're caught up with Nasa's streams.

For anyone who doesn't know, there is a channel dedicated to archiving Nasa's streams and some videos and adding AI generated translations to them that seem pretty good. So, if you've ever been interested in checking out the sleepy dragon, this might be a good way. Just check through the archives, find a stream that sounds interesting, throw on the translated subtitles and enjoy:
https://youtube.com/@utatanationarchive

Clip tax:

Polka killed me in this one.
:SelenHAHAhere:

MostlyALurker777

Our Yagoo in Hololive
Hallowed be your name
Give us our daily stream
Amen
Hail Achan full of grace
Yagoo is with thee
Blessed are you amoung Holo
And blessed are the streams of thy cute streamers
Holy Achan mother of Holo pray for us shitposters
Now and at the hour of graduation
Amen

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I still haven't caught up with her last violin stream. Going to have some good content for this weekend.

I talked about a Nasa archive channel a few days ago and mentioned that they were about a year behind. Well, they've been uploading quite a bit lately, and now they are almost caught up. Their recent upload earlier today has brought them up to her May 2023 streams, so only a few more before they're caught up with Nasa's streams.

For anyone who doesn't know, there is a channel dedicated to archiving Nasa's streams and some videos and adding AI generated translations to them that seem pretty good. So, if you've ever been interested in checking out the sleepy dragon, this might be a good way. Just check through the archives, find a stream that sounds interesting, throw on the translated subtitles and enjoy:
https://youtube.com/@utatanationarchive

Clip tax:

Polka killed me in this one.
:SelenHAHAhere:

polmao strikes again

Limkin

NijiEN managers will do literally anything except working. Imagine trying to get attention of your manager for months while being unread for the past week and then you read on twitter "btw I was chatting to my manager about fanfics lol"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

NijiEN managers will do literally anything except working. Imagine trying to get attention of your manager for months while being unread for the past week and then you read on twitter "btw I was chatting to my manager about fanfics lol"

The Elira clique strikes again, you gotta kiss the ring finger to let management approve your projects

:smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is going to be live in 7 minutes or so and oh boy i cant wait to see how will she do this even

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

The textbook definition of a MOTHER FUCKING WIN!

Nana Asteria is now debuting:

E: She opened with a live performance of a original she will be premiering July 7th(Where the music will be featured), no video up yet for it though on youtube, seems like she has someone working a MV for it. Looks like she got a new model as well. Her layout for showing off what she'll be talking about looks like a play on Honkai Star Rail map. Her mouth movement is pretty expressive. She had a pretty funny skit with someone playing her parent and showing Nana baby pictures. Looks like she's doing another live performance for the closing the debut.

I was only able to see a part of the bit, which I enjoyed. I'll try to watch her entire "debut" this weekend.

Does this help you? Froot is obviously attractive, anyone who argues that is dumb, blind, or gay. If only she wasn't a a cheating cunt.
That third pic is definitely giving off three guys at once vibes.

So not a great start to the trip:

soap suds

Apparently, they all derail the topics in meetings. The livers themselves actually talk about meetings a lot now that I think about it. More often than not it's stories about how late they were, but some are about how they can get off-topic easily and how sometimes they play games while in meetings.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Did you know you are naked under your clothes?:ponrys:

Reptilians did nothing wrong

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Apparently, they all derail the topics in meetings. The livers themselves actually talk about meetings a lot now that I think about it. More often than not it's stories about how late they were, but some are about how they can get off-topic easily and how sometimes they play games while in meetings.

Bad optics?! What're those?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

See dear viewer, they all have great relationships with their management, and they talk all the time!

About things that aren't related to being managed, or projects.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Kson is actually using a normal voice in parts of this. Amazing

That was fun to watch. Of course, my big dumb dragon/souchou would go fishing and wear a skirt instead of proper gear, facilitating having to censor her crotch/pants...

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

ogey_rrat

ogey

Very interesting that both of these tweets appear to have been posted a few days after Nina talked about her issues with management on stream.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This is why Shork doesnt stream she fucking exploded Plis Andarstand

Ensok

Early Adopter
Rin honestly did a lot better with the states than I was expecting.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom