General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
YES
YES
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Although I guess he did chop his dick off since Vesper called him "mama" on his last stream and here :^)

Aside from me being a sadposting fag, your post seems to hold quite a fair bit of credence with Vesper's revelation here..

silentcouch

Decided to join Momo after not watching a while. Given that she's the comfy girl I didn't expect her to say "Momolade" in reference to going to the bathroom

She is part of Idol corp, most of them are in on the degen side of things. Momonade has been referenced in most of her streams

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kronii space.

Someone please be recording this. The audio is too low on my phone so I'd like to replay it back on my PC with better speakers.

Boat Girl also live with collab parter. They've been discussing a lot of behind the scenes indie stuff. Been pretty educational.

image.png

Selen schedule for the next two days.

She also said her anniversary project doesn't have a budget. She just hired people, told them what she wanted, and has been basically hands off. Which is weird, Selen is generally known to be quite conservative with her money.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Now we know Pako is in charge of Vesper 2.0 I found a sneak peak
View attachment 33387
But for real I'm super pumped Vesper gets a new design and not only that but it's by an extremely talented person who loves the streamers and it's community. Pako love :sanasmile:

While appealing to a little different audience, Vesper going on an "Italian Stallone" arc could really work.
there is a reason why korean suicide rates are so high. They really tend to prioritize work over health.

If I remember right, the suicide epidemic is majority is much older. Yup. Here. In my comment on the technical nature of suicide, I mentioned the introduction of high carb diets (in Greenland's case, via wheat). Same effect in South Korea. Cultural acceptance and highly compact societies matters a bit, though even for South Korea, you have to wonder if a bunch of those stats aren't... questionable.

Yeah even whe she was still spitting blood. Kronii is the best. :kroheart:

Kronii is the most parasocial of the EN crew, and it isn't close.

Emma debuting in Prism

It is at this moment I realized the similarities between Airi and Kronii

Are crippling self esteem issues also traits of Korea?

Actually, kind of? See Cosmetic Surgery rates. (Koreans got hit hard by the rise of global media, as their baseline facial structure is on the low side of being visually appealing, at least in print/flat media.)

At risk of derailing the thread further I'm going to throw out my personal unsubstantiated rrat:
gura has the same "disease" as chuck from BCS and is now allergic to the computer

Gura has the Streaming Yips. Well, Asmon does as well, so it's not completely unusual.

Kronii space.

Sana has spaces; Kronii has times? :smugrys: :sanasmile:

It's the opposite. He mentioned her name.

Refer to my next sentence. Her birthday SCs is much lower than expected. Also, limited merch always sold out in seconds regardless of talent, this isn't a Gura-specific trait.

Slightly off topic, but that entire interaction with the kid as a cosplaying Gura was beyond cute.

Wow, look at that, Gura being a lazy fuck talk brought Ayame back to life.

Gura is playing IRL Diablo or something. Now she's summoning demons.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
update on Ame and Reine’s off collab

Not today
IMG_6612.jpeg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She also said her anniversary project doesn't have a budget. She just hired people, told them what she wanted, and has been basically hands off. Which is weird, Selen is generally known to be quite conservative with her money.
Rrat I hope is wrong Selen is next to graduate and shes going out with a bang
Kronii is the most parasocial of the EN crew, and it isn't close.
I thought that was Kiara don't get me wrong Kronii is definitely parasocial (anyone with self esteem issues and a fanbase would be) but I figured Kiara was more so

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yeah, we're going into this knowing she's a bitch and that affects your perception, but most dudes who see her without that tainting their view would wanna hit. And it seems like a lot of them already have.

Duplicitous cheating bitch or not doesn't change the fact she's a very attractive woman. I certainly wouldn't trust her for a moment in any kind of serious entanglement, 100% a hit-it-and-quit-it encounter.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm sure I've seen Axel(iirc) acknowledge her when a video he was watching had a Gura cosplayer in it, but I don't have it to hand. It does feel like there's a very intentional divide between her and the Tempus crew otherwise though.
I remember axel aknowledging her when he told his chat to go check her 3d showdown but never said her name. Same thing happened when magni's chat mentionned fauna's record on getting over it. He never mentionned her name. Its kinda strange

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It actually would be incredibly funny for any of the boys to raid someone like Gura. It’s such an innocuous thing to sane people but it would basically be 9/11 to the most parasocial Gura fans.
Knowing Gura, she would just totally ignore it, if it happened.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Can I get an update on Ant-Hime V Froot? Apparently Ant spread Froot's nudes?

No seriously I'm ootl pls gib update. I still hate Froot with an intensely passionate and undying fury but spreading the nudes of someone who is so mid/average looking is cringe, don't subject my eyes to that. Post [SEXUAL FETISH HERE] instead

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I just joined Kronii's twitter space (anyone who was watching beforehand, did I miss anything interesting?) and kronii is talking about scheduling a driver license exam. Does she not have her license, or does Canada have like some renewal system that requires you to retest periodically?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Can I get an update on Ant-Hime V Froot? Apparently Ant spread Froot's nudes?

No seriously I'm ootl pls gib update. I still hate Froot with an intensely passionate and undying fury but spreading the nudes of someone who is so mid/average looking is cringe, don't subject my eyes to that. Post [SEXUAL FETISH HERE] instead

FalseEyeD released a video yesterday basically character-assassinating Ant-Hime, and one of his attacks against her was that she had been sharing leaked nudes of Froot on her Discord server before the video's release (though apparently some of the pictures were of other people). This was a pretty stupid thing for Ant to do, but doesn't invalidate her complaints about Froot at all, and False didn't address those.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Weird that there's still no update from either of them on Twitter (besides Ame tweeting about it being delayed an hour ago), wonder what happened.

Reine apparently pinned they will reschedule. Unfortunate. Ame is playing with bugs, apparently. Though that's unrelated.

More sex god.

Mari leaning into the joke works really well. Good for her.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
FalseEyeD released a video yesterday basically character-assassinating Ant-Hime, and one of his attacks against her was that she had been sharing leaked nudes of Froot on her Discord server before the video's release (though apparently some of the pictures were of other people). This was a pretty stupid thing for Ant to do, but doesn't invalidate her complaints about Froot at all, and False didn't address those.
if groot didnt want her nudes in public she shouldnt have taken them.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
You know with all the Gura posting that's going on everytime she's brought up maybe we should get a thread that's just for rrats and theories about her at this point.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Kinda sucks for the original artist though, but I do understand that she hasn't been available lately.

Guchico next Hololive Vtuber when though?
That would be so hype and I'm all for it, Aloe and Delta look really good and I'd love to see what other designs him can come up with.

NO, you’re not SICK or BUSY, you’re LAZY!

Wait, I think I missed the boat on that discussion already…
Edit:

Me too, I’d love a unicorn purge. My greatest fear is that IRyS’s first real male collab will be with a tranny in EN3.
Please don't jinx it...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Notes from kronii's twitter space (it was recorded so no need for archives)

She was still having internet issues, but her isp gave her credit.

Kronii went to a lucas films studio, needed to have an invitation or know someone so maybe her "friend" sally married someone that works there, or she has very important friends.

She went to the aquarium, they didn't use fake stuff in it, she likes the enviroment "feels like space", if she were to be a fish she would like to be a ghost shark (i'm so in) or a deepsea creature.

She is using the pomodoro technique for studying.

She's studying for her drivers license, She will take it in 2 weeks.

She was making calls all day, needs to make a doctors appointment for a checkup.

She just got a short upload approved by management, she probably wanted to upload it while she was gone.

wadamama in-law showed up. :sanasmile:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
if groot didnt want her nudes in public she shouldnt have taken them.
I think that's victim blaming to some degree. Yes, if Froot were smart she wouldn't have taken these photos (or allowed them to be taken), but if she did and sent them to a guy with the expectation that he wouldn't share them with anyone else, but he does in fact share them with everyone else, that's more on him than her.

But in the first place, anyone who has illicit photos taken of themselves or takes illicit photos of themselves should operate under the assumption that they will be spread all over the entire internet. If that ends up not happening, it's a nice little bonus. But Froot has not shown herself to be capable of much foresight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom