"I don't have the access to the Dick Cheese. So unfortunately, I cannot eat it"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Pls no more Apex. Pls no more Apex. Let's hope for something chill!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Inb4 she has VA work in Oshi no Ko, Cause that's the only anime I know that is ongoing that Vtuber fans are a really fan of.
God if she has a cameo on that it will be some glorious seething from all the mori antis and dub fags vs holofags

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

RiverBear

Horo7618

No one in particular
Also can we put to bed the rumors about her """"sickness yet?"""" She's just lazy.
I'm not sure how her behavior is supposed to be incompatible with a chronic illness that reduces her capacity to do stuff. Should she be doing a better job of communicating? Yes absolutely. Does that somehow mean she's perfectly fine? By no means.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Anybody else find it weird that Gura is the only person in Japan right now not sharing literally anything?

Okayu talks, Kiara talks, Kobo talks, Calli talks. They tweet. They release videos. They still stream this or that. They meet up for collabs. The only one not talking about any of it, in any way shape or form is Gura.

Also can we put to bed the rumors about her """"sickness yet?"""" She's just lazy.
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
I CAN'T REFUTE THESE CHARGES GURA!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pako is a great artist I just hope he doesn't shit the bed with the design like he did with sana. Accept it niggas sana's design was ass all the colors clashed poorly.
@God's Strongest Sanalite
black woman love.gif

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Airi revealed that Lisa offered to babysit her if she agrees to play Fatal Frame. Spooder wants to watch too.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'm not sure how her behavior is supposed to be incompatible with a chronic illness that reduces her capacity to do stuff. Should she be doing a better job of communicating? Yes absolutely. Does that somehow mean she's perfectly fine? By no means.

Somebody is gonna come around and word it better or harsher than me, but she's flying across the globe, meeting everyone, going here and there. Instead of just sitting down in front of the PC and talking with her iphone on.

Look I get illness, I'm a sufferer of Ulcerative Colitis. You know what the easiest thing for me to do is when it flares up? Chill out at my PC or in bed with my tablet. You know what fucking sucks when it flares up? Trying to go anywhere or socialize with people in person.

:botanshrug:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Anybody else find it weird that Gura is the only person in Japan right now not sharing literally anything?

Okayu talks, Kiara talks, Kobo talks, Calli talks. They tweet. They release videos. They still stream this or that. They meet up for collabs. The only one not talking about any of it, in any way shape or form is Gura.

... none of what you say proves she isn't sick.

It's true that after her official hiatus she has been really tight-lipped about her health for some bizzare reason (how hard is it just say you're sick really?), but she still did say that her health has "not been great" in her last member post 2 months ago, so there's no reason to doubt her words particularly.

Update: She also mentioned having to acquire doctor's permission before proceeding to her first Japan trip, not sure if she had to do the same for her current one.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
... none of what you say proves she isn't sick.

It's true that after her official hiatus she has been really tight-lipped about her health for some bizzare reason (how hard is it just say you're sick really?), but she still did say that her health has "not been great" in her last member post 2 months ago, so there's no reason to doubt her words particularly.
*Gura climbs mount Everest*
We only find out because kiara was with her...
"SHE'S SICK DUDE! SHE HAS STREAMITIS WHICH MAKES YOU ADVERSE TO BROADCASTING YOURSELF LIVE!"

Disclaimer: No I don't give a shit about gura, I'm not baitposting, I'm not an angry fan and I haven't watched a stream of hers since 2021, I am just a thread bystander and I think this is getting fucking ridiculous and agree with warspite.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Guys maybe the rrats that she hates her fanbase is real after all. Thats the more plausible rrat at this point

USS IOWA

Guys maybe the rrats that she hates her fanbase is real after all. Thats the more plausible rrat at this point
For me it's probably both in that she has a sickness but due to her knowing how her fanbase really is don't have the energy do deal with their bullshit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi's gonna be live soon playing some Donkey Kong Country

Wish she wouldn't be so hard on herself she's not that bad at platformers.

My oshi is severely lacking in self esteem in all categories

Join the cult of Airi

Airi discovers she has been tricked into working on stream

YouTube Hates Airi

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Could you blame her?

Honestly if I had to guess I'd say she doesn't stream much lately because Cover has her involved in 20 different projects because she's the big one and wants her to be all over anything they do. I wouldn't be surprised if she's spent most of her days in meetings and in studios.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Airi revealed that Lisa offered to babysit her if she agrees to play Fatal Frame. Spooder wants to watch too.
Fatal Frame is the best horror franchise.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I do forgive you for femboy Axel.

As for Gura, it's probably associated social anxiety. If she does have an actual heart issue, it completely messes with your stress response system. Which messes with your head doing anything stressful. While only "confirmed, confirmed" in the last couple of years, this is a very observable effect. If anyone remembers TheSpoonyOne (Noah), that's basically what happened to him. (Bad heart condition and he lost the ability to make content. It's not psychological; it's fully physiological and the psychological issues are your body defending itself.)

That said, Gura isn't one person. The character is owned by Cover Corp and they really should have at least one of their managers give regular interaction on at least Twitter. That's just solid business.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
We only find out because kiara was with her...
I'm so proud of Kiara for climbing Mt. Everest. That's quite the challenge for a girl with asthma. Must be the Austrian mountain genes.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
When people give excuses for gura not streaming, i always remember that someone streamed with a fucked up jaw for her birthday, and continued to stream while recovering from her jaw surgery.
1688086253027035.jpg

VTuberBobDole

Could you blame her?

Honestly if I had to guess I'd say she doesn't stream much lately because Cover has her involved in 20 different projects because she's the big one and wants her to be all over anything they do. I wouldn't be surprised if she's spent most of her days in meetings and in studios.

This is honestly the most annoying thing. By keeping her so busy with projects and such, they are removing her from connecting with and maintaining her fanbase in a simple and effective way - actually streaming with simple lets plays, zatsus, karaokes, etc like a proper vtuber and what made her famous. (Also, bringing in the $$$.) And her lack of willingness to communicate what is going on and keeping her from streaming, even if basic generic "health break" messages, is just making it worse.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Now we know Pako is in charge of Vesper 2.0 I found a sneak peak
image1.png
But for real I'm super pumped Vesper gets a new design and not only that but it's by an extremely talented person who loves the streamers and it's community. Pako love :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom