"Wait, what's, what is 'shrubbing'?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That shark(Mako Sameshima) that recently got into the invaders' lite of PRISM Project is doing her....is it a re-debut? or just a debut?

Ah, a shark girl vtuber. I wonder if countless people will share the same observational commentary on this design?

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Dear god please guard this man and his antics, Pako long has wished for a nother daughter or son to dote upon.
Don't be gay. Keep him from controversy and yabs.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Altare's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!!-Mll_5XMfexI.jpg
Mega Link - Regis Altare - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!!
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

New cover by axel dropping now

Original: きゅうくらりん / いよわ feat.可不(Kyu-kurarin / Iyowa feat.Kafu)
Post Cover Stream: 【COVER CELEBRATION!!!】I miss you.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Edit : clock

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Nana Asteria's debut into PRISM on now.
I don't watch her much but she's a pretty good singer and musician.

e: This is pretty cool, she has an actual live band. Sang a new original. Hopefully more after slides.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Anybody else find it weird that Gura is the only person in Japan right now not sharing literally anything?

Okayu talks, Kiara talks, Kobo talks, Calli talks. They tweet. They release videos. They still stream this or that. They meet up for collabs. The only one not talking about any of it, in any way shape or form is Gura.

Also can we put to bed the rumors about her """"sickness yet?"""" She's just lazy.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ah, a shark girl vtuber. I wonder if countless people will share the same observational commentary on this design?
they will and show how little ground they have to stand on.

No hoodie greyish blue over lightish almost cyan blue different hair color entirly.

Booba.

Edit: Seriously how do these people no grasp that themed designs are gonna share similarities.

Blue Fish is not that unique.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pako: "Please let me have another chocolate child, my last one graduated"
Cover: "Yeah sure, we have a few openings, which on-"
Pako: "I'll take this one. They have Noir in their name. I just looked it up and it says its black."
Cover: "Pako please, they're not ac-you know what, go ahead champ"

He's going to draw Vesper as a nig, isn't he?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Pako: "Please let me have another chocolate child, my last one graduated"
Cover: "Yeah sure, we have a few openings, which on-"
Pako: "I'll take this one. They have Noir in their name. I just looked it up and it says its black."
Cover: "Pako please, they're not ac-you know what, go ahead champ"

He's going to draw Vesper as a nig, isn't he?
hes used to being inside of people of all colors this won't be that different.

wew

Male hag love!

any worries I had about his 2.0 are gone now that we know its pakosun as the artist
now please vesper don't have another gamer moment at management and get fired so he looses another child:Vesper-UNHINGED:

God's Strongest Dragoon

any worries I had about his 2.0 are gone now that we know its pakosun as the artist
now please vesper don't have another gamer moment at management and get fired so he looses another child:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Now the big question. Did Vesper choose Pako as his papa so management will go easy on him or did management choose Pako for Vesper so Vesper would be guilted into behaving himself.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I just realized that Phase's 2nd anniversary merch will stop preorders just a few days before Lia's birthday. Double shipping for me. :depressedtako:
At least I can get Shiina bday merch in time.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

When is Raita gonna design a Vtuber?? :unsure:

Aside from Kronii already basically being one, I'm not sure the 3D model would work. The 180 cm tall, 15 cm waist wouldn't look right.
I thought the main reason fo Azki's was that the original designer fucking died?
We sure Vesper's artist is still alive? Someone pointed out there's been nothing from them for a long time.
Late post but I'm really happy Rie is getting so many opportunities to interact with her fans and grow her audience through conventions! I can't wait for her meet and greet!
Hope you have a good time interacting!

Edit : clock

I'm not going to call femboy Axel something I needed while eating.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Calli's being very cagey about an upcoming announcement about a collaboration with something "everyone knows" and she's taking a break for a bit and doesn't want to be online when it gets announced. Said a tweet hinting about it will go out today, and the actual announcement the day after.

USS IOWA

Calli's being very cagey about an upcoming announcement about a collaboration with something "everyone knows" and she's taking a break for a bit and doesn't want to be online when it gets announced. Said a tweet hinting about it will go out today, and the actual announcement the day after.

Inb4 she has VA work in Oshi no Ko, Cause that's the only anime I know that is ongoing that Vtuber fans are a really fan of.

God if she has a cameo on that it will be some glorious seething from all the mori antis and dub fags vs holofags

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Oh that's what I'm hoping for, they can't the pink tower down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom