"'Are you lonely?' YES... y...no, of course not, I just like to hug my blankets OK?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hylic

da michi finally answers the most important question of our generation:

Who was in paris?

[55 minutes long english translation]

silentcouch

Video title, good for clicks, don't know if it truly applies as a literal fact.
False doesn't seem to dig into any details of the video Ant made, instead it seems to smear by using discord screenshots against her.
Discord screenshots were provided by Ant of Froots past behaviors which are left out of the False video.
Yeah the non-critical smooth brain crowd is going to eat this up because they were told "Ant is vile" while not sharing anything that was critical of Froot. You can already see it in the comments of the video.

My hopium of this retardation is that it leads more people to Ant's video exposing Froot, but that is asking a lot of people who watch channels like False.

RiverBear

Just watched False's segment on Ant/Froot. Here's the rundown for people who don't want to watch it, for posterity.
- Ant's optics aren't very good. 'Guys, she retweeted art of herself choking Froot!'
- False's big angle is focusing on Ant's Discord activities, which, yeah, are definitely very unoptical.
View attachment 33175View attachment 33176View attachment 33177View attachment 33178

Her comment response on Khyo's video.
View attachment 33179
View attachment 33180

False tries to pull a 'gotcha' on her, pitting her previous statements about everything being on public websites against this one where she states she had to aggressively dig:
View attachment 33181
(False is retarded.)

False dedicates an entire part to how Ant claims Froot is anorexic.
View attachment 33183
View attachment 33184

He claims that this image of Froot was AI generated, because "the left arm appears to be melting away."
View attachment 33186View attachment 33187

He claims that all of the other nudes of Froot that Ant had posted on Discord were actually of other women, because there was no face and they matched to other girls.

Discord shit continues. George Floyd joke.
View attachment 33188View attachment 33189

False essentially claims that Ant is in damage control because she recently got this Discord bot to try and clean up the server(?).
View attachment 33190
View attachment 33193

He goes all-in on trying to moralitypolice, going in on her for being edgy.
View attachment 33194View attachment 33196View attachment 33197View attachment 33198View attachment 33202View attachment 33199View attachment 33203View attachment 33204View attachment 33200

View attachment 33201View attachment 33205View attachment 33206View attachment 33207View attachment 33208View attachment 33209View attachment 33210View attachment 33211
Oy vey goys she's so very edgy and problematic!
SHE KEEPS SAYING NӏGGER! SHE MAKES JEW JOKES! OYYY VEEEEY!

False points out how Ant "self-identifies as Asian" before examples of her making jokes about Asians and using Asian slurs flash on screen.
View attachment 33212View attachment 33214View attachment 33215View attachment 33216

Oh no guys, SHE USES THE GAY SLUR???
View attachment 33217View attachment 33218View attachment 33219

I shit you not, False literally shows this on the screen and verbatim says "Anti-White sentiment is also here."
View attachment 33220
He shows more of the "Anti-White sentiment".
View attachment 33221
View attachment 33222
Thank you, False, very cool.

OH NYO EVIL 4CHAN!
View attachment 33223

Planning on Nyanners video.
View attachment 33224
View attachment 33225View attachment 33226

He ends this part with saying that Ant was posting images on Discord that were either fake or breaking the law.
- False claims that he was provided "logs and sources pointing to evidence that Froot herself was not aware of the video until the day it was taken down, and was not actually aware that it was copyright struck until two days later" (when Ant tweeted that Froot was the person behind the claim). The aforementioned 'logs and sources' remain to be seen.
- False reached out to VShojo for comment.
- He flounders about the "harassment" Froot received for the rest of the segment.
Aka - a very in depth guide on how to win internet arguments
Poison the well
Appeal to Sympathy

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
da michi finally answers the most important question of our generation:

Who was in paris?

[55 minutes long english translation]

Carmen Sandiego?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I clipped the meme de jour Airi reviews the Grimace Shake

silentcouch

Please save Airi:

If only it were that simple. Airi has to either come to the end of her contract or obligation to the company (speculation) or quit, which despite a dozen people quitting since she joined Phase, she still remains working unpaid OT... I don't think the optics for her being saved are good and I fucking hate that.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Aka - a very in depth guide on how to win internet arguments
Poison the well
Appeal to Sympathy
This, froot is a bitch, and deserves to be ridiculed and exposed as the snake she is.

However if the one's making exposes are doing edgy shit openly and recently, it's not gonna stick.
Just a quick look into Ant's discord was all it took to kill the messenger.
And now Froot got away with it again.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really like how in False attempting to character-assassinate Ant, all he really proved is she's an equal-opportunity jokester. He literally pointed out how she identifies as Asian, and then proceeded to demonstrate that alongside her making fun of black people and Jews, she also made fun of her own race as well as Whites. There shouldn't be a fucking problem with that in a sane society, her mindset appears to be that nothing is off limits as she uses the "offensive language" on pretty much every race & group, even those she's in. Honestly a pretty good advertisement, I didn't know I could fill an entire screen's worth of space with screenshots of her saying Yamanba.
:whatastory:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I really like how in False attempting to character-assassinate Ant, all he really proved is she's an equal-opportunity jokester. He literally pointed out how she identifies as Asian, and then proceeded to demonstrate that alongside her making fun of black people and Jews, she also made fun of her own race as well as Whites. There shouldn't be a fucking problem with that in a sane society, her mindset appears to be that nothing is off limits as she uses the "offensive language" on pretty much every race & group, even those she's in. Honestly a pretty good advertisement, I didn't know I could fill an entire screen's worth of space with screenshots of her saying Yamanba.
>In a sane society

There's your issue right there

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Screenshot_20230628-230425_YouTube.jpg

Well @Ant Hime it was fun while it lasted. Your now cancelled gg buddy

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This cool guy on youtube once stood in a sewer pipe and said "Either everything is allowed, or nothing is allowed, and I know which one I prefer."

I wonder where he is now.

RiverBear

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Poko and Coni are collabing rn
edit: had a collab with, I was literally about to join and it ends

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Quick complete the tower before they shut us down
N

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wow, that tower was fucking embarrassing.

View attachment 33244

Well @Ant Hime it was fun while it lasted. Your now cancelled gg buddy
If she actually continues doubling down and refuses to apologize for her 'unoptical language' to the bitter end, sticking to her previously espoused values and principles without any cucking out even in the face of a riled simp mob trying to deplatform/ruin her, she would be demonstrating more bravery than any of the fags like False ever have. Godsneed to her, I suppose.
:gurasemperfi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom