"Pellow"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

HoloMyth book takes over Japan. The Nips may yet speak English by the end of the decade.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

niggaphil

So FalseEyeD become VHoeShow Bitch? I am feeling Nux incident will repeat itself soon in the future.

Oh False, why you want Froot's used pussy so badly? :SelenHAHAhere:

I'm waiting for the day when some scientist from an actual racist, sexist, homophobic country discovers a miracle cure for a disease. Would terminally ill people refuse to take it?

Judging by how many people love Harry Potter, but hate the terrible TERF, feminist, progressive creator, and try to reimagine her work, it would be interesting.
It already happened. See what happened to the scientists that discovered the DNA: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...norary-titles-over-racist-comments-180971266/

Probably DNA is deemed to be problematic due to the cis white male discovery.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Jacks Wasted Life

It's exactly what Riverbear said earlier, he's 'poisoning the well'. Most normies are completely incapable of admitting someone has a correct point about something if they perceive the source to be a 'bad person'. It's what happened with Trump all the time. Like all Presidents, even if you didn't agree with his politics, he did some legitimately good things in office. For a true neutral point, I'll point out that he managed to not get the U.S.A. entangled in any NEW foreign wars during his administration. But if you point this out to any super anti-Trumper, they'll just REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and ignore the point entirely.
I'm waiting for the day when some scientist from an actual racist, sexist, homophobic country discovers a miracle cure for a disease. Would terminally ill people refuse to take it?

Judging by how many people love Harry Potter, but hate the terrible TERF, feminist, progressive creator, and try to reimagine her work, it would be interesting.

Edit: just left a comment, lets see how long till it's deleted.....

USS IOWA

HoloMyth book takes over Japan. The Nips may yet speak English by the end of the decade.

JP Education Ministry: "How can we teach Japanese students to learn English for the global market?"
Yagoo: "I got someting that might help"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In theory there shouldn't be a problem with dramatubers, internet drama can be incredibly entertaining, but they always shoot themselves in the foot by moralfagging like False is doing. The best drama content involves laughing at someone else's expense, and if you're gonna cry about gamer words in a Discord server/"harassment" etc. you're too fucking boring for that line of work.

It's the same shit as with Keemstar, he almost exclusively covers obviously staged influencer shit these days, because talking about literal-who autistic people getting into gay slapfights, despite being funnier, would upset his buddies at YouTube. Lurking here or the homeland is an inherently better experience than drama videos because we're not trying to suck up to preachy little cunts. I miss Jim.

As for this particular situation I don't fucking care if Ant's running a concentration camp or whatever, I'm still not gonna like Froot.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Tesla was from Croatia (or Serbia if you ask people who are wrong) all these niggas might as well rip out all the cabling out of their walls.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Putting my 2 cents here as it seems more fitting here than in the live thread. Context, Pippa did not sound happy with Rackets.
"Bullet dodged" no kidding.
Edit:
Also I know a pretty cool red panda vtuber that has some advice that might be good for this guy
View attachment 33192
" 'Phase connect is dumb for not letting you vibe with Rekieta.' Well, it sounds more like bullet dodged, Fishman takes the W." - Pippa

Pippa is amazing and I love how much of a good girl she is.

Fucking hell Nicholas. The last thing he says, according to youtube's transcript function, is

"phase connect is pretty gay uh look I know they're never gonna let pip on the show so it's not like I should beat around the bush um I think their management of Pippa has been has been pretty pretty bad pretty bad because they have the ability to bring people into that Community who wouldn't otherwise be there and there's lots of crossover uh between the the views of people like Pippa and the views of other YouTubers that could be very beneficial but you know don't do it I guess I don't do it don't do it but uh no pip is PIP is very cool so okay that being said we're all done with that um that topic"

So Fishman, Muumi and whoever else in management are "pretty bad" because a year ago when Pippa's growth spurt happened because of a public fight picked by the Gunt they turned down an interview chance with THE Nick Rekeita of THE Rekeita Law who's idea of a funny haha joke was, and still is, the intellectual level of whenever Germany is mentioned to do a crude Colonel Clink voice and say "I'm going to kill ze Jews!" It really hurt her fucking growth by not being interviewed by Rackets. I mean she'll never get over 100k without branching out...well she'll stagnate at 150k without fresh blood....ok but 200k is right out unless she follows the Rekeita 10 step program...well fuck. It looks like she did gangbusters without him. Any hope he may have had to actually talk to her, or any of the phase girls or possibly any chuuba at this point, he dashed against the rocks by calling her management shit at their jobs because they missed primo growth opportunity by not networking with him. I seem to remember an actual cuck by the name of Jack Murphy trying to sell Nick with a line incredibly similar to that one hmmmmmmm.

The other thing that fucking angers me to no end is that at the 10:30 mark he flat out states that Camelot has gotten death threats. I went through the replies and the quote tweets of the picture tweet and found two tweets in totality that told him to kill himself.
1688009218384.png
Camelot has produced not a single receipt for any death threats and these are not threats by any stretch of the imagination, not even Lumi's which wasn't even a death threat nor a fucking call to action.
1688012281204.png
Nick Rekeita spent around a year calling out, and rightfully so, shitbirds like Monica Rial, Marzgurl, and all the other KickVic tards for never once producing any proof of any of their death threats. This is the evidence Nick uses to prove that the vtuber community is filled with "murderous insane simpery" and by evidence I mean absolutely nothing. There was such "murderous insane simpery" that the comments were filled with people either laughing at the joke, laughing at owning simps dude, using the chance to poke fun at Pippa, or people telling Camelot in various ways that this wasn't cool as it's a huge breach of decorum in the community. There was so much rage that Nick didn't even need to show any of it, just tell you about it. The best story telling is always telling and not showing, donchano?

It's shocking how little critical thinking went into his defense of Camelot and how much of the clip comes off as "I'm totally not mad that I missed out on being able hitch my wagon to this company when it was small laughing out loud you know who's ACTUALLY mad? NERDS IS MAD!" It's incredibly disappointing to see what Nick has become as of late and I don't know why. Bullet dodged indeed.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

It's easier to wrap your head around when you realize that most people really have no grander sense of morals or really care about any of this shit, people care about their own needs first, then their loved ones, then their community, anything farther than that is pure wordplay.

People who pretend to care are either a bunch of simpletons trying to appease society, or the few smart people who control all the simpletons for personal profit whilst being grossly intellectually dishonest with every breath.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Putting my 2 cents here as it seems more fitting here than in the live thread. Context, Pippa did not sound happy with Rackets.

Fucking hell Nicholas. The last thing he says, according to youtube's transcript function, is

"phase connect is pretty gay uh look I know they're never gonna let pip on the show so it's not like I should beat around the bush um I think their management of Pippa has been has been pretty pretty bad pretty bad because they have the ability to bring people into that Community who wouldn't otherwise be there and there's lots of crossover uh between the the views of people like Pippa and the views of other YouTubers that could be very beneficial but you know don't do it I guess I don't do it don't do it but uh no pip is PIP is very cool so okay that being said we're all done with that um that topic"

So Fishman, Muumi and whoever else in management are "pretty bad" because a year ago when Pippa's growth spurt happened because of a public fight picked by the Gunt they turned down an interview chance with THE Nick Rekeita of THE Rekeita Law who's idea of a funny haha joke was, and still is, the intellectual level of whenever Germany is mentioned to do a crude Colonel Clink voice and say "I'm going to kill ze Jews!" It really hurt her fucking growth by not being interviewed by Rackets. I mean she'll never get over 100k without branching out...well she'll stagnate at 150k without fresh blood....ok but 200k is right out unless she follows the Rekeita 10 step program...well fuck. It looks like she did gangbusters without him. Any hope he may have had to actually talk to her, or any of the phase girls or possibly any chuuba at this point, he dashed against the rocks by calling her management shit at their jobs because they missed primo growth opportunity by not networking with him. I seem to remember an actual cuck by the name of Jack Murphy trying to sell Nick with a line incredibly similar to that one hmmmmmmm.

The other thing that fucking angers me to no end is that at the 10:30 mark he flat out states that Camelot has gotten death threats. I went through the replies and the quote tweets of the picture tweet and found two tweets in totality that told him to kill himself.
View attachment 33242
Camelot has produced not a single receipt for any death threats and these are not threats by any stretch of the imagination, not even Lumi's which wasn't even a death threat nor a fucking call to action.
View attachment 33256
Nick Rekeita spent around a year calling out, and rightfully so, shitbirds like Monica Rial, Marzgurl, and all the other KickVic tards for never once producing any proof of any of their death threats. This is the evidence Nick uses to prove that the vtuber community is filled with "murderous insane simpery" and by evidence I mean absolutely nothing. There was such "murderous insane simpery" that the comments were filled with people either laughing at the joke, laughing at owning simps dude, using the chance to poke fun at Pippa, or people telling Camelot in various ways that this wasn't cool as it's a huge breach of decorum in the community. There was so much rage that Nick didn't even need to show any of it, just tell you about it. The best story telling is always telling and not showing, donchano?

It's shocking how little critical thinking went into his defense of Camelot and how much of the clip comes off as "I'm totally not mad that I missed out on being able hitch my wagon to this company when it was small laughing out loud you know who's ACTUALLY mad? NERDS IS MAD!" It's incredibly disappointing to see what Nick has become as of late and I don't know why. Bullet dodged indeed.
I think I'll sum it up simply.

Phase did the right thing not letting her collab with someone who had his channel terminated for issuing death threats, the type that he and his gay butt buddy believes others should be banned for.

Edit: And by the way, Camelot has a history of DMCAing channels that clipped him or called him out in the past.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
In theory there shouldn't be a problem with dramatubers, internet drama can be incredibly entertaining, but they always shoot themselves in the foot by moralfagging like False is doing. The best drama content involves laughing at someone else's expense, and if you're gonna cry about gamer words in a Discord server/"harassment" etc. you're too fucking boring for that line of work.

It's the same shit as with Keemstar, he almost exclusively covers obviously staged influencer shit these days, because talking about literal-who autistic people getting into gay slapfights, despite being funnier, would upset his buddies at YouTube. Lurking here or the homeland is an inherently better experience than drama videos because we're not trying to suck up to preachy little cunts. I miss Jim.

As for this particular situation I don't fucking care if Ant's running a concentration camp or whatever, I'm still not gonna like Froot.
There will never be another Jim Metokur and we all need to accept that.

theseeker

Just watched False's segment on Ant/Froot. Here's the rundown for people who don't want to watch it, for posterity.
- Ant's optics aren't very good. 'Guys, she retweeted art of herself choking Froot!'
- False's big angle is focusing on Ant's Discord activities, which, yeah, are definitely very unoptical.
View attachment 33175View attachment 33176View attachment 33177View attachment 33178

Her comment response on Khyo's video.
View attachment 33179
View attachment 33180

False tries to pull a 'gotcha' on her, pitting her previous statements about everything being on public websites against this one where she states she had to aggressively dig:
View attachment 33181
(False is retarded.)

False dedicates an entire part to how Ant claims Froot is anorexic.
View attachment 33183
View attachment 33184

He claims that this image of Froot was AI generated, because "the left arm appears to be melting away."
View attachment 33186View attachment 33187

He claims that all of the other nudes of Froot that Ant had posted on Discord were actually of other women, because there was no face and they matched to other girls.

Discord shit continues. George Floyd joke.
View attachment 33188View attachment 33189

False essentially claims that Ant is in damage control because she recently got this Discord bot to try and clean up the server(?).
View attachment 33190
View attachment 33193

He goes all-in on trying to moralitypolice, going in on her for being edgy.
View attachment 33194View attachment 33196View attachment 33197View attachment 33198View attachment 33202View attachment 33199View attachment 33203View attachment 33204View attachment 33200

View attachment 33201View attachment 33205View attachment 33206View attachment 33207View attachment 33208View attachment 33209View attachment 33210View attachment 33211
Oy vey goys she's so very edgy and problematic!
SHE KEEPS SAYING NӏGGER! SHE MAKES JEW JOKES! OYYY VEEEEY!

False points out how Ant "self-identifies as Asian" before examples of her making jokes about Asians and using Asian slurs flash on screen.
View attachment 33212View attachment 33214View attachment 33215View attachment 33216

Oh no guys, SHE USES THE GAY SLUR???
View attachment 33217View attachment 33218View attachment 33219

I shit you not, False literally shows this on the screen and verbatim says "Anti-White sentiment is also here."
View attachment 33220
He shows more of the "Anti-White sentiment".
View attachment 33221
View attachment 33222
Thank you, False, very cool.

OH NYO EVIL 4CHAN!
View attachment 33223

Planning on Nyanners video.
View attachment 33224
View attachment 33225View attachment 33226

He ends this part with saying that Ant was posting images on Discord that were either fake or breaking the law.
- False claims that he was provided "logs and sources pointing to evidence that Froot herself was not aware of the video until the day it was taken down, and was not actually aware that it was copyright struck until two days later" (when Ant tweeted that Froot was the person behind the claim). The aforementioned 'logs and sources' remain to be seen.
- False reached out to VShojo for comment.
- He flounders about the "harassment" Froot received for the rest of the segment.
I'm going to break my 0 posts lurking to bring up something about False bringing up the 4chan post
Hiss motive for doing so is likely not because "She posts on the EVIL 4chan!" but more so "She shills herself/asks her fans to do discord raids on /vt/ threads" because /vt/ HATES discord raids and he knows 4chan won't care about any of her other messages. So this is his attempt to get 4chan on his and froot's side, or it could be both, but the point is /vt/ isn't going to like the fact that she told her fans to shill herself on /vt/ threads, And it's already working too if you look at /vt/.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Tesla was from Croatia (or Serbia if you ask people who are wrong) all these niggas might as well rip out all the cabling out of their walls.
Irrelevant European nations fighting over the ethnicity of a naturalized United States citizen who lived there the majority of his life and did virtually everything he is known for there will never not be funny to me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Irrelevant European nations fighting over the ethnicity of a naturalized United States citizen who lived there the majority of his life and did virtually everything he is known for there will never not be funny to me.
I wouldn't be so dedicated to the fight if it didn't make Null's neighbors drop entire fanfics about how Serbs were The Heavenly People and how using Albanian Arithmetic Gemmatria or some shit to translate the word "Serbia" returns the same number as "God's Chosen People" whenever it gets brought up.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

They'd do what they do now. Make some public show, at most, then quietly control all of the import of the miracle drug. Then run an disinformation campaign about how it was stolen from "slightly worse place" with a cut out that's just plausible enough with enough paper trail that you can make sure no one cares.

This is probably the linguistic point where "hypocrisy" is a Christian theological concept and they're the only ones that have ever cared about it. Real problem in the modern Social Media space if we've developed a lot of people that revel in their hypocrisy.

On more enjoyable topics, Trash Bear is playing South Park on Twitch.

Edit: At some level, the "this is intended for Y audience" stuff on Twitch makes some sense (and should have been in ages ago), but, from another view, they adoption of the MPAA's "language" definition for rougher concepts annoys me to absolutely no end.

USS IOWA

I mean most of the fertilizer that are used to grow their food comes from the guy who gladly helped the Germans create chemical weapons during WW1.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
The author of that idol anime everyone is talking about and covering the opening song and Kaguya-sama Love is War called into a vtuber stream right after the final episode aired. Seems like he is a Mea fan lol

One of the minor story arcs in Oshi no Ko is about manga authors being disappointed in their work's anime adaptations and this lucky fuckers god two top-notch adaptations. Guy must be on cloud nine atm.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
@Ant Hime It looks like False reached out to Vshojo for comment before publishing his video. Did he also reach out to you?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Welp, that's an interesting twist. For as much shit as I pass his way will give false credit, this is a textbook way to get out of a near-unwinnable position though I wouldn't count on it working for much longer. Froot history is a five-alarm shit show, and now it's only a matter of time before a turkey tom type covers this in more detail. Is it going to affect her shit to much? not really tho where passing the point where she can just brush off her past to normal vtuber fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom