"Grab my butt. My butt's open"Tsukumo Sana

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Froot isn't even good looking irl, and she is never going to fuck any of the dramatubers. Why they all defend her like she is sucking them off right as they write the script is beyond me. Not even to mention the amount of people she did fuck irl, unless she is a goddess of sex it's beyond me what they found in her

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Just watched False's segment on Ant/Froot. Here's the rundown for people who don't want to watch it, for posterity.
- Ant's optics aren't very good. 'Guys, she retweeted art of herself choking Froot!'
- False's big angle is focusing on Ant's Discord activities, which, yeah, are definitely very unoptical.
View attachment 33175View attachment 33176View attachment 33177View attachment 33178

Her comment response on Khyo's video.
View attachment 33179
View attachment 33180

False tries to pull a 'gotcha' on her, pitting her previous statements about everything being on public websites against this one where she states she had to aggressively dig:
View attachment 33181
(False is retarded.)

False dedicates an entire part to how Ant claims Froot is anorexic.
View attachment 33183
View attachment 33184

He claims that this image of Froot was AI generated, because "the left arm appears to be melting away."
View attachment 33186View attachment 33187

He claims that all of the other nudes of Froot that Ant had posted on Discord were actually of other women, because there was no face and they matched to other girls.

Discord shit continues. George Floyd joke.
View attachment 33188View attachment 33189

False essentially claims that Ant is in damage control because she recently got this Discord bot to try and clean up the server(?).
View attachment 33190
View attachment 33193

He goes all-in on trying to moralitypolice, going in on her for being edgy.
View attachment 33194View attachment 33196View attachment 33197View attachment 33198View attachment 33202View attachment 33199View attachment 33203View attachment 33204View attachment 33200

View attachment 33201View attachment 33205View attachment 33206View attachment 33207View attachment 33208View attachment 33209View attachment 33210View attachment 33211
Oy vey goys she's so very edgy and problematic!
SHE KEEPS SAYING NӏGGER! SHE MAKES JEW JOKES! OYYY VEEEEY!

False points out how Ant "self-identifies as Asian" before examples of her making jokes about Asians and using Asian slurs flash on screen.
View attachment 33212View attachment 33214View attachment 33215View attachment 33216

Oh no guys, SHE USES THE GAY SLUR???
View attachment 33217View attachment 33218View attachment 33219

I shit you not, False literally shows this on the screen and verbatim says "Anti-White sentiment is also here."
View attachment 33220
He shows more of the "Anti-White sentiment".
View attachment 33221
View attachment 33222
Thank you, False, very cool.

OH NYO EVIL 4CHAN!
View attachment 33223

Planning on Nyanners video.
View attachment 33224
View attachment 33225View attachment 33226

He ends this part with saying that Ant was posting images on Discord that were either fake or breaking the law.
- False claims that he was provided "logs and sources pointing to evidence that Froot herself was not aware of the video until the day it was taken down, and was not actually aware that it was copyright struck until two days later" (when Ant tweeted that Froot was the person behind the claim). The aforementioned 'logs and sources' remain to be seen.
- False reached out to VShojo for comment.
- He flounders about the "harassment" Froot received for the rest of the segment.
So, she "hates" jews, Yamanbas, spics, whites, asians, gays and trans. She's an equal-opportunity racist. That's just called a misanthrope.
In other words, your typical edgelord (or Tanner from the Bad News Bears). Big deal. Yawn.

Last edited:

RiverBear

As far as I can tell, the only reason you guys hate him is because you find him annoying and boring. There’s no other reason I have seen
I'm consistent, and I dislike anything Niji adjacent!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I'm consistent, and I dislike anything Niji adjacent!
I used to like several nijiEN but the more waves they have, the more discouraged I got because of collab spam. I still like Pomu, Selen and Rosemi but I cooled on them considerably, same goes for my initial liking of Reimu.
NijiJP is another matter - I still really like Nui Sociere and Shizurin a lot - but I hardly have enough time to watch them. Especially if their game choices filter me. The rest of them I never really got invested in.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Surely, nothing else will happen during Proctor's 5-hour transit, right?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Airi stream cancelled. Someone needs to get this wolf a killdozer. Black company hate!

Yes, she "cancelled" her stream due to "work." She's just extremely "busy" getting dicked down and motor boated by Sakana!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yes, she "cancelled" her stream due to "work." She's just extremely "busy" getting dicked down and motor boated by Sakana!
The only thing Sakana is interested in fucking is his coffee.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
One last blessing before bed.

Speaking of NSFW audio clips; I wasn't there for this part of the stream, but 4chan made 2 voice clips already, IRyS had a tiny little moment of slightly nsfw language.
and

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Froot isn't even good looking irl, and she is never going to fuck any of the dramatubers. Why they all defend her like she is sucking them off right as they write the script is beyond me. Not even to mention the amount of people she did fuck irl, unless she is a goddess of sex it's beyond me what they found in her
While I get the part about not being interested in White Women, don't kid yourself on the physical sexual appeal, but that's really not it. She's got the voice to fool a lot of guys. Which results in the fanbase, and she's very good at playing the part. She's both smarter and dumber than she appears. What's the opposite of an Idiot Savant?

Knew a guy that's wife had an insanely sultry voice. As much as voices filter one out from watching a Vtuber, the effect works the other direction too. Hot Women get away with a lot because their hot, but if they've got a great voice its the same effect. When that couple was in voice comms the first time, it took a solid 15 minutes to convince us that was really her. Granted, we nicked named her Phone Operator and it was a great running joke. The amount of carnage she could cause to anyone that used speakers was hilarious.

Don't underestimate what a "crumb" can get a Woman in both influence and affluence. Which we shouldn't. OnlyFans exists.

It's very likely Discord also has some form of internal capture of audio that's transmitted through. Probably not held in full audio, but as voice to text and kept. It's been clear for a while Discord has been selling data in mass & they collect everything. It also should be noted how quickly you can pull up years old text via search on the platform. It means everything is indexed.

The other issue with Discord is that it's function like IRC chat means people talk rather unfiltered, when you really should never do that in any integrated platform. (Why OpSec is important around these parts and we mention it.) We can talk a lot more freely, and there's a lot less that can blow back on you later. Or be taken out of context, as in-flow discussion context can radically change the meaning of messages. Or you can go full Nolan and leave a complete trail everywhere. I don't recommend that.

bothyourhouses

Can confirm it's pricey but filling and worth it where I'm at
Huh, in UK and JP conveyer-belt sushi is on the cheap end.
Airi has to either come to the end of her contract or obligation to the company (speculation) or quit, which despite a dozen people quitting since she joined Phase, she still remains working unpaid OT... I don't think the optics for her being saved are good and I fucking hate that.
It's no different from an alcoholic or drug addict. She needs to hit rock bottom and decide to change. Until then all you're doing by being supportive is enabling her.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I love to make fun of Niji but it really is getting old to hear people say "maybe they'll join Hololive!" when one of the reasons why they left is because management issues regarding perms. Like holy fuck, that's like the one specific area where Hololive is undeniable dogshit at. Why would a talent leave for another agency that is even worse at perms? I swear to god, they need to fire Takeshi out of a fucking air lock already because that retard sucks dick at getting perms.
If her request was for Paradox games permissions I can see why it's difficult. Most of them are pretty much political, not to mention Tencent has stake in the company as well. I remember a story about Hearts of Iron games being banned in West Taiwan because of the portrayal of the political situation during that period (game basically starts with Nationalist China who has puppet control over the various Chinese warlords at war against Communist China before they unite against Japan who controls Taiwan with the in-game trigger being the Marco Polo Bridge incident, the bugmen claims this does not happen and China was fully united under Nationalist rule). If fujo bugs are also part of her anti, that would be another potential issue.
Sega/Sports Interactive also had to release a local version of Football Manager 2005 which has no Hong Kong, Taiwan (both actual FIFA members), and Tibet.
Apologies to those who are tired of hearing about this stuff, but I wanted to note a few things, especially since the attention is shifting more toward Rekieta at this point. Please accept this wholesome Lui clip of her fangirling. She's so great:

That was part of an interesting stream. Basically Lui did a reverse totsu only calling people outside holo she never interacted with e.g. Niji's Yuhi Riri and Nui Sociere, Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona, 774's Souya Ichika and Saionji Mary. I would like to see the part with Leona translated as the ice breaker was quite hilarious.
Lui: I listen to your utawaku a lot.
Leona: Thanks, I really like your horror streams.
Lui: Wait a minute, that?
Leona: I love people's screams.
Lui also talks about the gap moe between Leona's speaking and singing voice. Case in point this cover.

Also the cover Lui mentioned during their talk

Hope there will be a singing stream in the future, maybe an ASMR collab with Mary as well.

If you want more Lui with extra Choco, they are hosting Lamy for some cooking at 7.30PM JST (updated).

AZKi's travelling to the US of A today with a rapper at 10PM JST.

Komori Met's first NichiAsa zatsu with her new look starts well.

Here's a clip from the recently ended PUBG Sumire Custom, with Yakumo Beni and Niji's Akabane Youko

Tosaki Mimi and her sweet curry.

The bit about adding chocolate I agree and have done it before (dark chocolate adding some richness).

Yesterday's night security streams were fun and I switched between the ones I linked and also Niji's Lize Helesta who has great reactions. Here's some more today.
774's Hebiyoi Tier right now.

She also got her 3D live on 4 July.

"Kurokami" Fubuki at 8PM JST

Kannagi Tenri at 10PM JST.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
- Ant's optics aren't very good. 'Guys, she retweeted art of herself choking Froot!'
- False's big angle is focusing on Ant's Discord activities, which, yeah, are definitely very unoptical.
View attachment 33175View attachment 33176View attachment 33177View attachment 33178

Her comment response on Khyo's video.
View attachment 33179
View attachment 33180

False tries to pull a 'gotcha' on her, pitting her previous statements about everything being on public websites against this one where she states she had to aggressively dig:
View attachment 33181
(False is retarded.)

False dedicates an entire part to how Ant claims Froot is anorexic.
View attachment 33183
View attachment 33184

He claims that this image of Froot was AI generated, because "the left arm appears to be melting away."
View attachment 33186View attachment 33187

He claims that all of the other nudes of Froot that Ant had posted on Discord were actually of other women, because there was no face and they matched to other girls.

Discord shit continues. George Floyd joke.
View attachment 33188View attachment 33189

False essentially claims that Ant is in damage control because she recently got this Discord bot to try and clean up the server(?).
View attachment 33190
View attachment 33193

He goes all-in on trying to moralitypolice, going in on her for being edgy.
View attachment 33194View attachment 33196View attachment 33197View attachment 33198View attachment 33202View attachment 33199View attachment 33203View attachment 33204View attachment 33200

View attachment 33201View attachment 33205View attachment 33206View attachment 33207View attachment 33208View attachment 33209View attachment 33210View attachment 33211
Oy vey goys she's so very edgy and problematic!
SHE KEEPS SAYING NӏGGER! SHE MAKES JEW JOKES! OYYY VEEEEY!

False points out how Ant "self-identifies as Asian" before examples of her making jokes about Asians and using Asian slurs flash on screen.
View attachment 33212View attachment 33214View attachment 33215View attachment 33216

Oh no guys, SHE USES THE GAY SLUR???
View attachment 33217View attachment 33218View attachment 33219

I shit you not, False literally shows this on the screen and verbatim says "Anti-White sentiment is also here."
View attachment 33220
He shows more of the "Anti-White sentiment".
View attachment 33221
View attachment 33222
Thank you, False, very cool.

OH NYO EVIL 4CHAN!
View attachment 33223

Planning on Nyanners video.
View attachment 33224
View attachment 33225View attachment 33226

He ends this part with saying that Ant was posting images on Discord that were either fake or breaking the law.
- False claims that he was provided "logs and sources pointing to evidence that Froot herself was not aware of the video until the day it was taken down, and was not actually aware that it was copyright struck until two days later" (when Ant tweeted that Froot was the person behind the claim). The aforementioned 'logs and sources' remain to be seen.
- False reached out to VShojo for comment.
- He flounders about the "harassment" Froot received for the rest of the segment.
“Ant identifies as Asian, here’s her shitting. on Asians”. Unless there’s an Uncle Ruckus situation going on here. My conclusion is:

gee it’s almost like these are like jokes or something, weird

SZ 109

“Ant identifies as Asian, here’s her shitting. on Asians”. Unless there’s an Uncle Ruckus situation going on here. My conclusion is:

gee it’s almost like these are like jokes or something, weird
Was there a C-word pass for Asians, or was the program discontinued due to too many bootleg passes?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hey look, just as I predicted. False finally covered the Froot/Ant-Hime video controversy and found the angle he can use to make Ant look as bad as possible while whiteknighting Froot.

How in the fucking world does Pippa stand this guy? Does she enjoy watching this guy punch down on a tiny vtuber who was trying to do an honest documentary? Is she just gonna praise False from this point forward, despite being in the same position at one point being a tiny vtuber getting mogged for edgy jokes? I honest to God hope Pippa says at least something about this because I sincerely cannot stand this anymore! I'm literally mad at the internet reading all this!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
How in the fucking world does Pippa stand this guy? Does she enjoy watching this guy punch down on a tiny vtuber who was trying to do an honest documentary? Is she just gonna praise False from this point forward, despite being in the same position at one point being a tiny vtuber getting mogged for edgy jokes? I honest to God hope Pippa says at least something about this because I sincerely cannot stand this anymore! I'm literally mad at the internet reading all this!
Oh no, my wife is angy

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
IRyS beat Only Up!
1688033852059.png
Took about 8 hours in this endurance stream. Her finishing run was 240 minutes.

Here's Mumei's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
sleepy moomin-w805ry9vfss.jpg
Mega Link - Nanashi Mumei - sleepy moomin
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yukos "spicy art" donothon reward got dropped and idk I guess I've just been conditioned to expect nothing less than sadpanda tier doujin smut from her because it was surprisingly tame and just ecchi

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Hey look, just as I predicted. False finally covered the Froot/Ant-Hime video controversy and found the angle he can use to make Ant look as bad as possible while whiteknighting Froot.

If only Niggasanji worked half as hard fucking this fag than they do ruining their own talents' lives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom