"'Charge your controller Flay' YOU'RE NOT MY DAD! YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? YOU'RE STILL HERE!"Machina X Flayon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hey look, just as I predicted. False finally covered the Froot/Ant-Hime video controversy and found the angle he can use to make Ant look as bad as possible while whiteknighting Froot.

No wonder I can't find many negative comments.

They're all being deleted and shadowbanned. I made a comment then switched back to my main account and it's not there anymore.

Little bitch False.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
No wonder I can't find many negative comments.

They're all being deleted and shadowbanned. I made a comment then switched back to my main account and it's not there anymore.

Little bitch False.
Yeah I've noticed them doing that before, I forget what vid now, this was a while ago, but I saw comments going against their vid (not overly 'toxic' either) get removed in real time.

SZ 109

Let's play devil's advocate a bit here.

Assume the stuff about the racism (they look like jokes to me) and other stuff is true.

How the fuck does that prove anything Ant said would be false or untrue. The Predator Poachers being racist, anti-semitic, opportunistic, and money hungry doesn't making EDP not a pedophile. Ant being a racist harasser doesn't make Froot not a cheater and a backstabber. This is just deflection.
That's the issue; what was his point anyway? That posting the photos were illegal? He certainly doesn't dispute, nor even mention Froot's Tweet (the impetus for Ant's video) or any of Ant's claims?

From what I can tell in Ant's video the screenshots were given as evidence to contradict Froot's public posts on Twitter vs what she said in private regarding trans issues.
I can't tell what False was trying to prove though.

I also don't understand his point:
This admission to posting the photos being surprising to many. Going on to cite numerous laws including one that actually pertains to the region where Ant Hime claims that she resides in. These laws clearly stating that distributing these types of photos is illegal
spoken, 3:42
Who's making the claims of illegality? "This admission ... Going on to cite" implies the accusation was from Ant herself, which doesn't make sense? Claims laws were cited, yet doesn't mention which, and said citations never appear in any of the screenshots.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Vesper the Spearman does it again.

Also this premiers in 5 hours give or take.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hey look, just as I predicted. False finally covered the Froot/Ant-Hime video controversy and found the angle he can use to make Ant look as bad as possible while whiteknighting Froot.

Assume the stuff about the racism (they look like jokes to me) and other stuff is true.

How the fuck does that prove anything Ant said would be false or untrue. The Predator Poachers being racist, anti-semitic, opportunistic, and money hungry doesn't making EDP not a pedophile. Ant being a racist harasser doesn't make Froot not a cheater and a backstabber. This is just deflection.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nolan actually using his brain and producing rational, coherent & good thoughts scares me whenever it happens.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

My god, nolan makes an actually respectable, good point? Brb guys I'M GONNA GO BUY A LOTERY TICKET!

USS IOWA

Nolan actually using his brain and producing rational, coherent & good thoughts scares me whenever it happens.
It's like a comet that comes around every 100 years.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Y'know when people deep in elderly dementia have one of those moments of clarity? I think it might be like that.

:smugmoona:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Those who live in glass houses...
While I do think @Ant Hime is stunning and brave for making and posting the froot documentary, girl you should have known going after a woke leftoid with that kind of shit in your server would turn out badly.
That being said I would hate to see you bend the knee to people like that. So for your own sake, Do not apologize. Do not back down. Do not admit defeat or show any weakness to these people.

Anime Fan

Airi update her company finally let her go home for the night

Jacks Wasted Life

Yeah I've noticed them doing that before, I forget what vid now, this was a while ago, but I saw comments going against their vid (not overly 'toxic' either) get removed in real time.
Any time every comment agrees with the video I know what's up. Dislike and unsub instantly.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I wonder how much vshoujo paid false for the hit piece.

RiverBear

"Is it a peedo-meter" - Irys
Reminder that Gura wouldn't say "Sharpedo" (the Pokemon) because she thought it was a portmanteau of Shark and Pedo.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Those who live in glass houses...
While I do think @Ant Hime is stunning and brave for making and posting the froot documentary, girl you should have known going after a woke leftoid with that kind of shit in your server would turn out badly.
That being said I would hate to see you bend the knee to people like that. So for your own sake, Do not apologize. Do not back down. Do not admit defeat or show any weakness to these people.
Please don't pull a @The Nousagi , that shit was lame as fuck.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I wonder how much vshoujo paid false for the hit piece.
Probably offered to let him throw his hotdog down Froot's hallway, and he decided to do it for free.

Bros, she's not going to cuck, we're getting a sequel, calm down.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

It's exactly what Riverbear said earlier, he's 'poisoning the well'. Most normies are completely incapable of admitting someone has a correct point about something if they perceive the source to be a 'bad person'. It's what happened with Trump all the time. Like all Presidents, even if you didn't agree with his politics, he did some legitimately good things in office. For a true neutral point, I'll point out that he managed to not get the U.S.A. entangled in any NEW foreign wars during his administration. But if you point this out to any super anti-Trumper, they'll just REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and ignore the point entirely.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Usually I don’t show my analytical side here.

I’m usually too busy screaming LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom