"This is to... protect loli!"Shiranui Flare

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Oh No does somebody miss their secret Oshi! View attachment 33159Don't worry little guy, someday I, technically a Vtuber, will return from my hiatus but for now enjoy this super rare post! I don't think I fallow any coomtubers and it's weird you thought of me to search since I fucking hate twitch. You'd know that if you were a real fan.

Oh look another summon from a FAN! I don't know why you're asking me this, I'm too fucking stupid to do the Jr high math with the information from various PC streams to ascertain that she must be between 26-29. Oh no gotta go watch streams now.

:gurawave:
Crackhead energy

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Hey look, just as I predicted. False finally covered the Froot/Ant-Hime video controversy and found the angle he can use to make Ant look as bad as possible while whiteknighting Froot.

I have watched 0 seconds of this nigga but his thumbnails and the way he exists leave me with a sense of disgust. I don't know how to explain it but it reminds me of Otakmori.

Like you see this bottom feeder, no effort, giant text ass thumbnail and you KNOW you're getting nothing of quality. His model being that ugly doesn't help anything either.
71428.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...I just realized Proctor fell asleep shortly before this dropped

He could have prevented this, fr fr

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sick, deep-voice Iori makes me feel some kinda way.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
To be fair, they had that Laplus interview with Pattinson before The Batman came out. I think WB/Discovery doesn't give a fuck as long as it doesn't cost money.
likely not their call that was probably a negotiation between pattisons agent and whatever division of hololive handles live appearances the only permission they would need from WB is covered by whatever contract pattison was under at the time

when an actor is hired for a movie they are basically give a thing to sign that covers promotional media and interview stuff as well so discovery likely did not even know of it till it happened.

I'm guessing obviously but this is how its usually done to my knowlage.
...I just realized Proctor fell asleep shortly before this dropped

He could have prevented this, fr fr
guy hates vtubing as much as he simps for the ragdoll. why would he want to.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
A COVER shareholder went cosplaying as Rushia but was barred entry because only those who were allowed in was lottery based

:ironmousekek:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

I'll play devil's advocate.
Froot being racist doesn't take away the fact that Ant is racist too, and "I am a minority" is not a good defense.

This whole thing is just blown out of proportion, good for Ant on doing this video, however, it's a whole load of nothing... i tuned in for juicy details and fell asleep because mostly everything was things I already knew, confirmation of a dude banging her that she is a bitch certainly did not surprise me.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

IRyS live in 3 minutes!

Pomu addicted to managing Idols...

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Just for hilarity, Ant Hime should do a copyright strike on the video. Hey, maybe False will actually report about the topic, but that's asking too much.

Topo Chico

I'll play devil's advocate.
Froot being racist doesn't take away the fact that Ant is racist too, and "I am a minority" is not a good defense.

This whole thing is just blown out of proportion, good for Ant on doing this video, however, it's a whole load of nothing... i tuned in for juicy details and fell asleep because mostly everything was things I already knew, confirmation of a dude banging her that she is a bitch certainly did not surprise me.
Racism is :nenebased:. If I was brown I'd double down and say "Im a chink I cant be racist" and then continue being racist.
Bludgeon the :WHORE!!!: (froot) with all manner of tricks. Hitting them with the the racism = prejudice + power leftist tactic can work if you're brown enough (asians are not lmao), and when attacking lefties like froot et al you might as well see if it sticks. The core part of this shit is that when one group is attempting to be holier than thou (froot) and is shown to be bad then the paid shill rebuts with "they're some of the things they said about froot too" is gay appeal to hypocrisy shit. Both can be bad but only one is trying to be good.
im just in it for the memes / drama

sawa stream WHEN?
I've been staying tuned for an hour now, I want the drama right meow

Vih

Doog

Piarro

Early Adopter
because Ant was retarded enough to offer the leaked nudes once or twice
I know this is an edgelord's corner of the internet but if Ant was spreading leaked nudes of someone (is this referring to nudes of Froot?) then cmon, we can't really blame people for siding against Ant. Let's return to reality for a bit.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Just for hilarity, Ant Hime should do a copyright strike on the video. Hey, maybe False will actually report about the topic, but that's asking too much.
Making a retaliatory copyright strike on someone who has enough money to body you in the court system if they wanted seems like the literal worst course of action

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Making a retaliatory copyright strike on someone who has enough money to body you in the court system if they wanted seems like the literal worst course of action
Solid point, use the PII/Anti-Harassment policy.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
God damn it false I was a defender of you but I can't defend this you and your edgy twin lack a spine between you

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I know this is an edgelord's corner of the internet but if Ant was spreading leaked nudes of someone (is this referring to nudes of Froot?) then cmon, we can't really blame people for siding against Ant. Let's return to reality for a bit.
Counterpoint:
:WHORE!!!:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Some of you are even more spineless than falseyedick

Inshallah god will strike down the whores with righteous fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom