"Dangerous Marine smell~"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I wonder what it would take for Uruka to finally break through to 50k subscribers.
Promise a foot reveal then present a footlong ruler and gloved middle finger via handcam.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Wotagei:

Its a tradition at Idol concerts where swing their light sticks in a coordinated fashion and way and create their own choreographies that often even mirror or compliemnt the choreography perfromed by the idols on stage.

It was showed in today's episode of every chuuba's favorite anime, Oshi No Ko.
ezgif-5-d6a97d976f.gif

EDIT: Has kiara mentioned it or even stated what she thinks about it (given that she's been chewed out by that same industry the anime is trying to depict as accurately as possible)?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hey look, just as I predicted. False finally covered the Froot/Ant-Hime video controversy and found the angle he can use to make Ant look as bad as possible while whiteknighting Froot.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hey look, just as I predicted. False finally covered the Froot/Ant-Hime video controversy and found the angle he can use to make Ant look as bad as possible while whiteknighting Froot.

"VTuber Hater Breaks The Law"

I may not be a legal expert, but I feel like saying this is ill-advised on his part

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

faggots gonna fag. Must be a day that ends in Y.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

called it, the initial report had the comments section rally hard around muh uk dawxxing laws simply because Ant was retarded enough to offer the leaked nudes once or twice, apparently

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Please look forward to the EVILEST Sawa-Sama's un-unarchived zatsudan, she has just been informed:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa likes this guy for some reason so I will temper my response.
What an ass-kisser.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I regret to inform you I have just witnessed some of the most hideous Live2D models in existence, courtesy of Rooster Teeth.

Archive

I can't imagine just how much of a fuckup you'd need to be for Lisa of all people to lose her patience. They really need to get their shit together for next year, but given the extent of the issues I'm not particularly optimistic.

I just realized how dumb RT is. Vtubers have been a "thing" in the Western space for 3 years already. They have high poly 3D models of their characters. They could be running promo videos / events regularly and making a lot of money. But, well, that's be intelligent.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

What, too shit scared of covering Nijisanji so he has to go after people with 5k subs now?
I just realized how dumb RT is. Vtubers have been a "thing" in the Western space for 3 years already. They have high poly 3D models of their characters. They could be running promo videos / events regularly and making a lot of money. But, well, that's be intelligent.
The fucking MMD models for the ENTIRE CAST and a bunch of custom models made for it are already out there, and rigged for VRchat, FOR FREE. And they make this.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Please look forward to the EVILEST Sawa-Sama's un-unarchived zatsudan, she has just been informed:

Sawa's gonna be as black as the ace of spades before July at this rate.

Also of course False is gonna claim it is Ant breaking the law while Froot is filing false copyright claims. Really living up to that journonℹgger kayfabe.

USS IOWA

@Ant Hime Your response?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

IMG_20230629_090926.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
RT does not get to decide what they do anymore so even if they had the idea they have to get approval from fucking Warnerbros and given the Discovery channel/HBO Max debacle

Good fucking luck. Chances are they are being screamed at to minimalize asscosiation with "Vtubers" by some out of touch beancounter because any market they have no interest in is by default poison.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Reminder that Vshojo told this fag about Haruka joining way before anyone and also he is also friends with Ironmouse.I hope you enjoy the GunRun money False

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
So is this how it's going to go? The brain-worms are talking to me again, filling my head with premonitions of the future.

Everyone that covered it updates their stories with "Ant-hime is actually a problematic person, thus invalidating everything"

Then a rallying campaign against Ant-Hime, those associated with her, anyone that goes against Froot, so on and so forth

So begins Chuubagate, buckle your motherloving seatbelts for another 10 years of this nonsense

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Chances are they are being screamed at to minimalize asscosiation with "Vtubers" by some out of touch beancounter because any market they have no interest in is by default poison.
To be fair, they had that Laplus interview with Pattinson before The Batman came out. I think WB/Discovery doesn't give a fuck as long as it doesn't cost money.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
So is this how it's going to go? The brain-worms are talking to me again, filling my head with premonitions of the future.

Everyone that covered it updates their stories with "Ant-hime is actually a problematic person, thus invalidating everything"

Then a rallying campaign against Ant-Hime, those associated with her, anyone that goes against Froot, so on and so forth

So begins Chuubagate, buckle your fucking seatbelts for another 10 years of this nonsense
inb4 vshitshow talents start crying on stream about how they feel their lives are in danger and so had to jump on the bandwagon.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

So begins Chuubagate, buckle your fucking seatbelts for another 10 years of this nonsense
Maybe chuubagate is too extreme, why would they rock the boat if VSJ can just keep ignoring anything regarding Froot's past like they have been for the past couple years?, i can see a couple no-name journos bringing gamergate up if they decide to stir shit up, but they can just legally fuck Ant Hime and bury her quick since people are still not caring about whatever Froot did, to the point where nobody gives a shit about a promised donation, in spite of her being in a fundraising stream.

Also, part of me thinks its not too smart to bring up too much dirt about froot to defend it, all you would need to counter would be her old discord logs where he shits on her sister for wanting to transition and all the no-no things she said on the /k/ server

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Maybe chuubagate is too extreme, why would they rock the boat if VSJ can just keep ignoring anything regarding Froot's past like they have been for the past couple years?, i can see a couple no-name journos bringing gamergate up if they decide to stir shit up, but they can just legally fuck Ant Hime and bury her quick since people are still not caring about whatever Froot did, to the point where nobody gives a shit about a promised donation, in spite of her being in a fundraising stream
Because this story didn't have any sort of traction at all until a literal 1-view made a documentary, and then all hell broke loose in trying to bury her so they could return to the status quo of not caring for what Froot did

They could have ignored her like they always have over the years whenever it was brought up, but didn't, leading to where we are now - with Ant-hime now being borderline-defamed with people cheering for her cancellation in the comments section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom