"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
She changed her mind. You may now watch her Rage Against Her Machine™

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I regret to inform you I have just witnessed some of the most hideous Live2D models in existence, courtesy of Rooster Teeth.
The pride flag in the profile name tells me everything I need to know.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Behold the villain of Phase Connect, Foxy Mama
View attachment 33136
She decided on brawling and magic. She didn't realize she had to pick the specific type of magic she'd use, so she defaulted to plant magic by accident.
She took super-speed as her movement ability.

What money I would pay to see a chuuba streaming City of Heroes.

:depressedtako:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
RT's been pozzed as fuck for years now, to the point where they've taken down "problematic" episodes of Red vs. Blue from their website and had several of their crew crying about racism on a podcast during the BLM riots - which I'm sure is because they're good progressively-minded people, and is not at all to distract from scandals like them forcing their animation team to work long hours or mocking one of their staff members and calling them a femboy for years until they left.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The shitshow that was the AR concert cancellation - a concert Luxiem had done a lot of work for - shows that isn't always the case. Though I guess Luxiem being popular is what allowed them to make fun of management without getting punished.

There's a very common tendency for people to attach their own sense of self worth to a thing they are a fan of, and thus feel as if they are personally better when that thing is successful. I'd really say that this is where most tribalism and whatnot comes from.
I think most tribalism is a distaste of the other side's fans, not the product itself.
I regret to inform you I have just witnessed some of the most hideous Live2D models in existence, courtesy of Rooster Teeth.

Archive

I can't imagine just how much of a fuckup you'd need to be for Lisa of all people to lose her patience. They really need to get their shit together for next year, but given the extent of the issues I'm not particularly optimistic.

Jesas, gotta love out of touch, anime-adjacent normalfag corporations trying to get into the industry without doing any of the groundwork or even understanding how it works and failing miserably.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kiara sums up chumbuds feelings on Gura's (lack of) streaming

I just desperately hope there’s another off collab with her. so I have a chance to not miss that one too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Archive

I can't imagine just how much of a fuckup you'd need to be for Lisa of all people to lose her patience. They really need to get their shit together for next year, but given the extent of the issues I'm not particularly optimistic.

These niggas have atleast 2 years of vtubing being popular for them to throw a 300 at any random starving rigger/artist and all they can come up with is a Kisekae looking ass rig that cant close its mouth

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nina Kosaka talked more about her reasons to graduate in today's Bannerlord stream
I'm sure it's from playing Bannerlord, many such cases:annoyedpippa:
Look who I found in Lumi's chat begging to have a marine named after themselves
:panik:OMG are you saying a guy who talks about Vtuber might also WATCH Vtuber and post in their chat! THHRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Clip Tax: Remi tells you a bedtime story

Topo Chico

Look who I found in Lumi's chat begging to have a marine named after themselves
@Henrik Carter
View attachment 33141
Damn, his first followed vtuber on twitch was project melody. Little horned up weren't we?
1687997931676.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lisa has been talking on stream about how OffKai staff nearly cancelled her live performance, and she started to lose her cool with them because they kept "pushing her further and further" with "everything going wrong." Also let her know at the last minute she was right before Ironmouse.
What a shitshow. I can't even imagine how fucked it would have been if they did cancel her performance. Guarantee people wouldn't be as forgiving as they have been with all the scuff.

RT's been pozzed as fuck for years now, to the point where they've taken down "problematic" episodes of Red vs. Blue from their website and had several of their crew crying about racism on a podcast during the BLM riots - which I'm sure is because they're good progressively-minded people, and is not at all to distract from scandals like them forcing their animation team to work long hours or mocking one of their staff members and calling them a femboy for years until they left.
Surely none of this has been responsible for their massive decline the last however-many years. They should keep it going. Surely they'll bounce back at some point...
:smugpipi:

Also yeah, those animations are fucking awful.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Currently tangenting into FNAF movie trailer; thirsting after Afton

It's really interesting how she insists she's playing on a genuine Wii U but when she needed to enter the answer to the riddle on the boat, an on-screen keyboard that she operated with her custom mouse cursor appeared on the screen. I wasn't aware of any Wii U that operated that way.

hmmm.jpeg

Also, the pervy Skeb goal from her donothon finally came through. The naughty bits are covered but look at your own risk.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

I just desperately hope there’s another off collab with her. so I have a chance to not miss that one too.
Kiara is gonna be with Gura all day today, So there's likely another one.

Anime Fan

Airi stream cancelled. Someone needs to get this wolf a killdozer. Black company hate!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You can just look up who people fallow on twitch?:menhera:I know what I'm doing while I listen to Vtubers tonight.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You can just look up who people fallow on twitch?:menhera:I know what I'm doing while I listen to Vtubers tonight.
Quietly unfollowing all your favourite coomtubers?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wonder what it would take for Uruka to finally break through to 50k subscribers.
Lord knows showing chat the contents of her upper digestive fluids hasn't worked too well.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Quietly unfollowing all your favourite coomtubers?
I don't know which twitch vtubers are coomtubers but I did spot him following a furry vtuber.
Archive
1688000355560.png
1688000419919.png

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
that rooster teeth panders to the gays because it's literally the only large group who still stick with their shitty projects.

Let's See. RVB Ended on season 13. While 14 was a good time it was mostly stand alone. tried and failed to continue past the stories definite end without actually addressing that ending attempted to reboot but did so in the most repulsive way possible a gritty dark reboot of a comedy series (how could this go wrong people LOVE those)

Genlock was funded by the money stolen by it's director from other on going shows causing Nomad of Nowhere to be SCREWED hard and rwby's already low quality to drop sustantially. Actually had a promising potential but the aforementioned theft made the brand basically poison to RT who sold it off only for it to nosedive harder then the protagonist in the first episode a Highlight includes having the shows optimist kill herself in a pro suicide message that not only came off as tone deaf and up it's own ass but they also literally flash a ANTI SUICIDE hotline number after thus pissing off both pro and anti suicide groups.

Nomad of Nowhere (This section of the review was Stole by Genlock Showrunner Grey Haddock)

and Finally RWBY which started out as a typical shonen esk thing vehicle for cool fights (if you watched dead fantasy this will not surprise you) then the showrunner/any semblance of good idea's died and it became a mess of people following a script from a man who never had any intention of telling a story beyond "this happens so this fight can happen" to the letter

Honestly more recent seasons have been well not good but at least entertaining though it still suffers from no one being particularly likable outside of an occasional good fight scene seriously Gen Urobuchi directing the anime and Styling all over rooster teeth had to have given them a kick in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom