"Let's do some seal screwing ASMR"Amelia Watson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I loved how it sounded but DAMN IT DINGO BOY SUB YOUR SHIT HOW HARD IS IT TO SUB THE JP SONGS MY LORD I FEEL LIKE THE JP MEMS SUB MORE OFTEN THAN EN ON COVERS I would very much like to understand the spooky story you guys are singing please
I remember when Kiara was like this. She didn't think Hinotori could be translated because it was too chuuni or something. Even today it still has only romanji in the "English" subtitles.
At some point she read all the comments about how EN only sang in Japanese and made an English original, and now all her covers get subs day 1 and her new originals are all in English.

Anyway I just went and watched the vocaloid version to get an idea of what the story is.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Nobody tell her about Kiara

I take back what I said about her sounding like a native English speaker, Mika is undeniably an Indozoomer

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Botan and Watame got wooden revolvers on their trip together last week.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I don't know the lore but who's Kevin?
It was a draft for another post that somehow managed to stick itself into the vtuber fucking post instead.

Kevin is fishman, but in context it was for Nyaru's UOH pumpkin where chat tried to insert the cute and funny word into the name.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
As for her content, she streams very frequently and covering a lot of themes. Singing, zatsudan, gaming, APEX, cooking, drinking, and ASMR (even though her character age is 3 years old, the big booba catgirl model lets her get away with it I guess).

Probably some Nekopara type shit. The fuckdolls all appear to be at least age of consent (unless it's Vanilla) physically but really they range from 9mos to 3 years old and it's handwaved that they develop just as rapidly as actual cats do.

And it's not as if this hasn't happened before with vtubers. Koopa railed a fan as well if people remember that?

It's almost like vtubers can be just as liable to form a connection with someone that they talk to and interact with several times a week. Crazy, that.

PekoWick

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Botan and Watame got wooden revolvers on their trip together last week.

Those are a bit more than wooden revolvers, they're rubber band guns. I guess Botan wanted her prey to be able to fight back at least a little bit. Thrill of the chase and all that.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Glad to be here for the 500th page. Here's to hoping we hit the same amount of pages that we did back in our homeland
Autism is eternal. We will never stop never stopping.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Autism is eternal. We will never stop never stopping.
Not until the great vtuber crash of '23. Nijisanji will collapse. Hololife will collapse. 2views will lose their livelihoods, ending up on the streets, broke and hungry. The streams... the streams will stop.

The only ones to survive will be VShounen after a post-OP rebranding of the entire roster (sans Zentreya).

Watamate

Early Adopter
Korone's playing Destroy All Humans, and in typical Korone fashion, she's playing the OG PS2 game instead of the much more recent remake.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
So the cat's out of the bag, Vox has combined ADHD

In the interest of fairness, I'll point out that most people here seemed more sympathetic to not-Mumei and Mysta. And then to be fair again, I feel the same way. For me the difference is 1. the dislike for Vox, justified or otherwise, and 2. Not-Mumei and Mysta were not nearly so... performative about it.

Not sure if this was posted before (happened yesterday, but most of you don't really watch or care about em)
View attachment 3824

View attachment 3825

The cute Jewish loli is out. I believe she mentioned that its because she can't fulfill her stream hours (isn't military service mandatory over there?). I only managed to catch a few of her streams and shes a bit low energy but very cute nevertheless. She had not streamed in over a month.

Some interesting things to note for those that might be out of the loop:
1. This company will have their EN group debut early November.
2. One of the Gen 1 girls collabed with Lia a few days ago.
3. Pippa shares art mama with one of the other Gen 1 girls
That's sad to see. I wonder if the Jewish user who posted about their debut is still around.

Got in contact with one of the more public members of the Kiwi Farms VT community. If they want to say something they can. Wanted to wait until KF was operationally normal again but it wasn't happening, so sheer desperate move on my part.
I would have guessed Azehara but he said no, so...

@NolanCrush ? There was talk of using you as a lodestar.

Someone clipped the entirety of Enna's talk with chat.

apparently this is why she feels bad View attachment 3837

clip ends at 18:45

I think the screencapped comment is being sarcastic.

While IRyS is on break, she's in this:

For those unfamiliar, this is a JP variety game show that's cut down to half an hour and subtitled for the official channel. IRyS is new to the show. This is also the first episode without any JP members lol. It's also the last episode, which is a pity. I wanted to see the JP members somehow still suffering with IRyS' game.

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Okay, so the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament has revealed it's participants and rules.

Kagami Hayato (Expert)
Screenshot_2022-10-29-17-14-58-224_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
Kuzuha (Expert)
Screenshot_2022-10-29-17-19-02-942_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
Maimoto Keisuke (Expert)
Screenshot_2022-10-29-17-16-18-108_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
Mashiro (Expert)
Screenshot_2022-10-29-17-17-19-593_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
Ibrahim (Expert)
Screenshot_2022-10-29-17-22-09-670_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
Yashiro Kizuku (Expert)
Screenshot_2022-10-29-17-20-36-167_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg

Kurusu Natsume (Experienced)
Screenshot_2022-10-29-17-26-46-901_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
Yorumi Rena (Experienced)
Screenshot_2022-10-29-17-24-12-616_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
Matsukai Mao (Experienced)
Screenshot_20221029-130021_YouTube.jpg

Hoshikawa Sara (Rookie)
Screenshot_2022-10-29-17-28-29-667_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
Yamagami Karuta (Rookie)
Screenshot_2022-10-29-17-30-19-409_app.revanced.android.youtube.jpg
Fumi (Rookie)
unknown-9.png
Each player designs a deck around an OCG Structure Deck archetype. Konami provides each player with a custom account that has 15,750 gems, 60xUR and 90xSR shards to build it.
unknown-20.png
They will also be given 2x Ash Blossom, 3x Maxx "C", and 2x Called from the Grave for free. unknown-15.png
'Experienced' rank players will be permitted to use one Pot of Greed.
unknown-22.png
'Rookie' rank players will be permitted to use 1x Pot of Greed, 1x Graceful Charity, 1x Snatch Steal - three infamously banned cards.
unknown-13.png

Some archetypes will be classified as 'Sealed' decks that can only be played between Expert players. These are likely meta decks to stop the less-experienced players from getting rolled.

Overall it looks like it's a for-fun tournament that looks like it'll showcase people playing the game at all levels. I'm a little disappointed that there's no EN/ID rep as Taka, Rai, Rosemi, Shu and Millie are all quite good at the game. I hope they expand on it rather than have it be a one-off.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Watamate

Early Adopter
Suppose Blue Boy and Botan meet In a CoD lobby on opposing teams... Who walks away victorious?

Honestly my money is still on Botan but Altare seems to be very good at FPS games
Checking out her current CoD MW II Stream I genuinely think Botan is in a league of her own when it comes to FPS games. I think the only person under the Cover umbrella that is around her level is most likely Astel. And she seems genuinely immune to salt. Even Altare seemed genuinely pissed off by drop shooters. I can only imagine she must have gotten relentlessly bullied by her brother in fighting games to the point where she no longers cares about petty stuff.

【CoD_MW2】まるちっち!やるぞい!【獅白ぼたん_ホロライブ】 40-48 screenshot.png

Last edited:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Faufau, you're supposed to let the fans write the cringe chu2 edgy fanfics, and get left holding the bag. Not write it yourself. But if it's anywhere near as good as her ideas she pitched to Mumei that one time when they were thinking up competing OP donutsteels and hers was like...Bella from Twilight but also a furry and ever Harry Potter character was in love with her OC? This could be the peak of Hololive to date. I hope Mooms helped out so at least one of them has torn angel wings, bandages, and suffers because it's so hard to be THAT popular and loved by absolutely everyone. Also can beat Goku easily.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Faufau, you're supposed to let the fans write the cringe chu2 edgy fanfics, and get left holding the bag. Not write it yourself. But if it's anywhere near as good as her ideas she pitched to Mumei that one time when they were thinking up competing OP donutsteels and hers was like...Bella from Twilight but also a furry and ever Harry Potter character was in love with her OC?
She better not monetise that stream, lest some FF.net resident sues her for plaguerisation.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New metall cover from Zephyrianna.

Bae finished Bayonetta 3 in one stream (technically 2 but without break)

Thirteen and a half hours of streaming. HoloEn longest stream?
ps. I didn't like the ending, especially the change of protagonist for future games

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Happy 500 here's the recap
Pages 1-52 Pages 52-101 Pages 101-159
Pages 313-350 Pages 350-400 Pages 400-450
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
pages 450-500
Most media has been removed and can be found in the OPs as well as any post with a significant amount of information may be cut down

What are everyone's favorite rrats?
Mine have to be Ultra Nationalist Ayame or Kronii joining a Christian Deathcult
*Mutually parasocial relationships see OP*
*Moona and Lyrica friendship see OP*
*La+ roommate makes band see OP*
*Grimmi roommate see OP*
[Tweet]

Ollie received her gold YouTube plaque:

*Ollie play button fanart*

Of course there is already fan art for it, why do you ask?
*Grimmi roommate see OP*
Tonkatsu Sinclair aka Absolute Unit posted new short clip. It's funny how this echoes our discussion yesterday about pizza.
[Vid]
[Twitch]
Gura's saying that something is coming out soon that she recorded where she tried really hard to sound different from normal. Wonder what it could be.
*Nux uploads bad vid see OP*
*Canan ASMR see OP*
Calli getting a player called c0cksucker when she started Phasmo :smugmoona:
[Mystery Tweet]
*Selen voice pack see full*

=====

*Iofi Pochi Collab*
*Origin sperging see OP*
I have no source other than vt on this, but apparently Irys did a yab

*Red juice confirmed to remain artist*
For all who grew used to Irys design and looks, thats good news; everyone else- fuck you Irys is cute!

In other news, Delu will collab with some DJ and perform in a real venue:
[Tweet]

What an innovative idea from Vox! Surely nothing can go wrong from this!

Seriously, how does he think this is a good idea? A small part of me is hoping that it'll be a chance for Vox to call out his fujos, but given his track record that almost certainly won't be the case.

Lily gang rise up!
----------------------------
From the end of Fauna's and Bae's stream:
  • Fauna scripted ASMR premiere either Wednesday or Thursday
  • Fauna's first SOLO cover song coming on Saturday! (don't think she said what she's singing yet though) This is announcement 3 out of 4 that Fauna has teased for this month.
*DDLC sperging see OP*
Kishido Temma is playing Dicey Dungeons.
[Vid]

Aruran, Miyabi, Roberu, Oga, Axel and Vesper are having a telephone game on Aruran's channel in 4 hours.
[Vid]
So apparently Luca’s uncle has ACTUAL mafia ties
*Safety net talk see OP*
I'm pretty sure matome is as believable as any vt anon high on meth.
But as i said it may be better if we just wait for proper confirmation as all we have is 20 second clips as reference for their voices.
*Tweets*
dottovu Halloween costume i love this nerdy fuck sometimes
[Tweet]
archive
The premiere started, and it has English subs.

[Vid]

Edit:
Well, that was diabetes-inducingly sweet. Really cute idea for a video series and I'm looking forward to Botan's video next month.
EDIT: Apparently this happened 6 months ago according to a dude on vt, if someone can confirm or deny by all means go ahead.

A heartbroken unicorn is posting this shit in kronii's twitter tags (im pretty sure its fake but still need to post it)

archive
*Pics *

The OG kusogaki Shion yo is back in a Fee minutes. Hope she feels better and stays longer this time.

[Vid]
*Schizos try to get Kronii fired see OP*
*VN sperging see OP*

*Kasane Hibiki returns*
Happy to be of service
[Vid]
Kson coming out stream
*Tweet*

Kson, member of infamous degenerate group VShojo, has a problem with some degenerate creating a gallery of her armpit shots. Shocked, I am shocked, I say.

*Tweet*

xyanaid is killing me, I swear (and wtf is going with the Philippines and their food?)

*Tweets*

He's not a Kusotori fan, I see
Subaru is getting in on the old Needy Girl Overdose meta.
[Vid]

It's funny how hesitant she is to delete comments.

Fubuki karaoke for 2 million. Reached at about half an hour.
[Vid]
Araka Luto will do a coding stream this week, this can be very fun to watch
src: [tweet]
*Schedule*
Timestamped because it is too good.

And wouldn't you know it:

*Tweets confirming ravenclaw as hoshiyomi

*Clemps vtuber see OP*
*Risu new outfit pics*

e: damn they didn't fix her eyes. ; (

So far only Anya has been left out of the themed cyberpunk costumes for the ID girls.
*Virgil from PH vtuber corp KoMETA see OP*
*Risu new outfit pics*

Risu going all out with the Cyberpunk aesthetic, I like it. Chat dubs it Cybernut, Risu says it is hackerman outfit
[Tweet of Tenma thanking her clipper]
HEARD THE WOMAN, FRIENDS?
THANK YOU SO MUCH NOT THEO!
*Canan ASMR diagnosed with bipolar disorder see OP*
Updates from the homeland, the life of Josh is a rough one. Though he does seem to know the lay of the land and where various companies stand.
[Homeland under attack pics]
*Reaper poetry see OP*
Stream link
[nina mass effect]
take your bets Renegade or Paragon personally I'm renegade for life but idk what she'll pick

she plans to play all 3 also she has played them before so there will be spoilers

Based vanguard pick
Dez begins his Sonic Adventure
[Dez completed sonic adventure run in 9.5hours]
He wants to play as many sonic games as he can to lead up to frontiers
(Membership wallpapers)
And here's a Drive link just in case.

Actually just remembered, a friend shared the Gura Discord's Drive so here are her wallpapers too.
Huh. Just saw a tweet from Fallen shadow on my timeline. Apparently Polka follows her.
Thank you my brother. I still have the ina wallpapers from a while ago if anyone wants those *see OP*
Pippa still didn't get her GPU, don't expect anything tonight.
Latepost, but it was her 20th birthday on the 24th.

[Vid]

She also signed with a major US record label.

[Tweet]
Here is Ame's member wallpaper from last month.

You can find wallpaper from Hololive and Nijisanji here: https://forum.holopirates.moe/c/community-archive/wallpapers/18.
The sweaty laughing dragon got to top 500 in OW2 [link] after grinding for many hours off stream, must feel good to prove the doubters wrong
(now she will spend the next 6 months in rehab for video game addiction)
*Tweet*
[Vid]

Don't think I've seen this linked yet, but Fauna put up her scripted ASMR a day early. Make sure to watch with annotations ON.
Not recording it but here's what you missed via /vt/.
*Kronii email dox pic*
Kson got the wu flu before her meetup
*Pic of announcement
*Ragekin comments*
Angy.
Twatter Space tonight and OBS ain't having any Twatter URLs for some reason for me right now, so get your asses in there.
Axel posted another teaser for his upcoming cover. Looks like it'll be with Calli and Ollie as well.

[Tweet]
So I was browsing /pcg/ and apparently Lia posted on her alt about doing a CWC stream. Tweet has since been deleted.

Tenma Maemi - official top 100 Titan Souls speedrunner! Don't let your dreams be dreams!

[Tweet]
The "T" at the top right lines up with her (now deleted) profile on a voice actors page where she listed her name as Tae Kim.
*Pic of Kronii name*
It's also on archive.org, but it doesn't load for me for some reason.

Hopefully she'll put the VOD back up soon, it was quite a fun stream. Would love to see her continue on with the game but I doubt that's gonna happen, at least any time soon lol.
Also, I know she doesn't play FPS games but damn, she was allergic to shooting enemies in the head, huh? Like everywhere but. :SelenHAHAhere:

Polka's new schoolgirl outfit is really cute:

*Polka outfit pics*

Too Many Polkas
Axel is doing Apex Guerrilla stream - you guessed it, with RPR!

Altare has joined them.

[Vid]

Wonderfull mashup of some early days of Holoctober. I think my previous post was about day 18, so I got some catching up to do.

[Tweet]

Enna Alouette did an oopsie by washing her chemical set like regular dishes

[Tweet]
Reine karaoke starting now. it's been a while since the last one because she got a case of the coughs sometime after her birthday (surprisingly not the coof, given Kobo did get it and has been on her house occasionally).
[Vid]

Her schedule for the rest of he week. The collab with Kiara is gonna be halloween-themed, and besides the cover with Kobo she hinted at something else going on soon. She said "considering the occasion" so it may also be a halloween thing, or possibly something to do with the Gen 1 girls new outfits? :unsure:
*Schedule*
It's now clear that something else was Bad End Night
Mori clip that has been making the rounds on /vt/ (from yesterday member stream that she initially forgot to actually make members only):
[Vid]
TL;DW: addresing members complaining about guerrilla collabs, they often get planned last minute and she's been very busy lately
Okay
which one of you guys did this

[Vid of Enna almost sending herself back to hell]
[Tweet]
Nijisanji ID gen 6 (6WS, or "Get Well Soon") is getting their 2.0 model brushup at 27th October. With it, now hopefully their model can do alot more expression and other stuff, which could probably influence their numbers in the future.

Meanwhile, the small meme of someone who has been trying to gaslight nijifans by making clips of NijiEN (and NijiID) collabing with Jerma895 got noticed by Elira Pendora.

And by that, I mean:
[Tweet]
I see a lot of concernposting regarding Mori being in this situation. Personally, I'm glad to see her participating in collabs even if it's last minute, but I still wish she wouldn't let all the antis get into her head.

4chan brainrot is real, I suppose. Once you're in that mindset of constant self-deprecation and consider the words of your extreme critics over the words of your supporters, it really makes things all the worse. In a way, it isn't exculsive to Mori - for most content creators, the words of their haters leave a larger impact than the words of their supporters. But in Mori's case she just can't help literally seeking out the haters instead of occasionally seeing them in her comment sections.
*Polka new outfit video showcase*
(Link)
I'm a big fan of gyaru Polka.
She has now renamed and locked the account, which makes you wonder if she changed her mind on using it, or if fishman intervened.

Maybe he gave into her to try and keep her from streaming elsewhere and let her do part 2 of CWC next week?
*Pic*
Yuni hasn't streamed in months by the way either, but she's been very busy and hasn't had the time to do these streams.
[Tweet]

Skytech Gaming responded to both Pippa and Gamer's Nexus for their shit-tier quality computers, lol

*Pic*
The Japanese Wendy's is having a round 2 of their Nijisanji collab.
*Wendy's niji Collab*
Also not sure if merch is cool to post outside the dedicated thread but fuck it, Chigusa's and Petra's hoodies should be getting sold as merch soon.
*Pic*

Full 45-minute stream:
[Vid]
For all who misses
[Vid]
Voted Bioshock because I'm a bit tired of Cult of the Lamb, considering every streamer and their mom was playing it for the first week or two.
*Pic of poll results*

Cute Froot! Drunk singing.

[Vid]
As of 6 hours ago, Genshin Impact has become a good game. Kind of. Almost. Not really...
But at least there is hope through modding!

*Mumei genshin mod*
(Reine) revealed today that she will cover Aikotoba 4 with Kobo.

*Calli browsing vt

*Haachama en Collab talk see OP*

[twet]

Kiara recently finally recieved her mocap suit to do more precise 3D streams, so maybe she will finally be able to show off her actually biggest talent, which is dancing. Or at least I hope so. But then again, this techinally challenged woman isnt able so set up a home studio like Ame has, so her tracking would still be inferior. But I guess its better than pure VR tracking.

[Tweet]

New song cover will release on Friday
*Pic of Pippa PC update*

"Good news, your parts weren't late, we're just incompetent." - Skytech.

Obligatory
:icanfixher:
[Tenma praises Artemis]
Tenma why must you do this?
*Ame Halloween costume see OP*

Also going to shill GGNL's Alien Isolation stream later, they haven't met the Alien yet, so I'm sure this stream'll be quite eventful.

[VID]
[Tweet]

HoloEn twitter teasing something on the 28th given the spooky tone and that you can hear Bae voice some people are saying new council costumes, some people are saying EN3, but I doubt it, it also could be somethin else entirely like some Holoween special stream or something.
Kinda off-topic, but I just took a quick skim of this thread, and this caught my eye:
*Pic of someone trying to cancel Pippa*

holy shit, fag got 1k upvotes. (a)
*Pic*
I do remember we talked about this burai1992 person briefly on the Homeland after he started his retarded campaign, but it seems that this post is the most traction he's gotten from it so far. On fucking r/antifastonetoss, of all places...

*Pics*
LOL
:educateyourself:
Just wait until the dude finds out about this TOTALLY REAL hate-speech™!
[Vid]
[Vid]

[Vid]

Luto went from reviewing Bad Dragon Dildos to teaching code. :SelenHAHAhere:
also someone suggested he post it on r/VirtualYouTubers
it did not go over well

yea, he tried to do this before too
*Pics*
Since it doesn’t seem to have be posted. here is the thread he uses for “evidence” , with predictable responses. No one cares. [Tweet]
You don't need a trust fund. Artemis possibly gets enough money from the streams and from the early boost and popularity they got. Debuted in October 2020 so basically right after the HoloEN boom. 80k Twitch followers and possibly has about 300-500 subs. 232k Subs on Youtube. Video uploaded yesterday got 80k views. That shit is enough to get them a few hundred dollars each months. How much was their model? $5000? Seems like a lot but they probably have earned that amount or more only from ad revenue from both Twitch and Youtube.

Clip went up
[Vid]
1 final thing. His consistent mention of the Pippa stuff (he mentioned it to her 3 times) annoyed Kefals and got the account blocked
[Vid
[Vid]
*Drawfee see OP*

Been listening to the Lilybelle radio streams while at work. Bunch of 1-views making amazing covers. Some of these are better than the originals but they get little to no traction and the channels dont grow. Is it poor marketing? Inconsistent streaming and upload times? Overall a boring chat interaction that wont hook in new viewers?

The first one is Alien. I love the Sora cover of this but mainly because of the music video of her dancing in 3d. That said I have noticed that most of the covers try to copy the high-pitched vocaloid voice and it just sounds kinda bad. This person has a lower pitch and overall the song just sounds amazing.
[Vid]

Second one is the Iluna theme song. I really like the song but more than half of Iluna can't sing (or at least they need some vocal training). Ren did a solo cover which was pretty good but this song is clearly meant to be sung by multiple people.
[Vid]

Axel posted this. I guess the cover he has been teasing will not only have Ollie and Calli in it but also Kronii and Reine.
View attachment 3614
Another teaser and now Reine and Kronii are in the mix.

[Tweet]

People are speculating it's a Bad End Night cover.

[Vid]
What did Pippa say that violated Twitter rules?
*Pippa gets suspended pic* (she told someone to eat a shotgun for dismissing sad trash bear)
Skipped through the timestamps on Gura's Trombone Champ stream; at the very end she went over her planned schedule, and she's doing a cooking hand-cam stream on sunday. Also said that she's not doing any group halloween things, probably because of the icky boys.

Ah yeah, I was conflating it with the 'Weremags' stream in my head. Speaking of, Holodex has that collab looking to be: Tempus, Calli, Kobo, Ollie, Moona, Risu
*Pic of roster*
I'm actually surprised that it took this long for her to say something that people took issue with.

*Enna gets cancelled*
[Tweet]
How can you not like Dez?
*Pic*
Holostars' one and only holoroid is having his anniversary concert now, Rikka had to delay his stream this year because his anniversary date coincidentally clashed with Holostars Act 2 concert last week

[Vid]
[Tweet]

Woah, Hololive getting Aoi Yuuki to stream with some of the JP girls. Topic of the stream is voice acting.
I think the intent is that posting merch here is fine and the other thread just keeps the announcements from getting lost.
(Correct)

Koyori got twin braids and announced an announcement (not Halloween-related) on the 31st.

*Koyori twin tails*
Laplus got her coat-less outfit and Lui and Koyori got their new hair. More outfit tweaks for the rest of HoloX might be on the horizon.
She is going to do an endurance stream of it on Saturday.
*Bae endurance Bayonetta 3 and rest of schedule*
Moona is showing her new outfit in 5 minutes.
[Vid]
New Sana art by Pako...
*Pic*
[tweet]
:inatiredl:
I love how hard he fell into the rabbit hole right after designing Sana and Council debuting, I remember him being in Sana's chat on most streams she did, he even sent some supas her way. I really feel like he loved Sana's energy, saying he couldn't work without her streams in the background, going along with Neighbula's head on the New Years outfit, even drawing her Holo Ministry counterpart. I swear he's actually a member on at least one of the other girls' channels but I can't quite remember who. Plus, this is really small but I find him having "🍡🪐🍡" in his Twitter bio really cute.

The man is such a treasure, I really hope so too.

NSFW now stands for Not Safe For Wolf
I knew that this wolf was pure but this is ridiculous
Too pure for this world timestamps 9:41, 28:31
[Vid]
In these timestamps
Airi details getting traumatized by really vanilla skeb porn according to other phase members I found the incident in question on Twitter
Skeb trauma
*Pics*

And Airi doesn't know that porn is everywhere on the net because she uses paid official manhua apps and such
Also apparently her health teacher didn't actually teach he just gave them all the answers to the tests

But that's not all she has also been traumatized by a vanilla cowgirl position gif
Her reaction to porn from Dishwasher1910

*Pics*

She also got traumatized by Rie so badly she raged in Korean (I assume)
Can we get much higher
*Pics*
It's hilarious to me that such a pure wholesome normie got into Phase with degens like Lia, Lumi, Yuri, and Rie, Remi, Uruka and Pippa

Someone needs to form an Airi protection squad this poor wolf will not survive otherwise
Man, Moona's new outfit looks really great. We need more goth girls
[Tweet]

*Pics*
Fubuki joined the 2 million sub club.
[Vox mental health stream]

Are you guys ready for any autism popping up following up this great idea?
So I got gifted Axel's tier 2 membership a little bit ago so what is the first piece of member's only content that I get? This 3 minute RP test:
*Pic*

"How about I go on a date with you this weekend (for copying homework)? How's that?"

"No sussy RP" My ass Dingo boy.

Oh and just in case, he also pinned this comment. For context, Giga chad is tier 2 and Omni chad is tier 3.

*Pic*
Full choreo of DO U by the person who came up with it, ft. confused passersby
[Vid]
So according to YouTube's Streamy Awards, the only vtubers that matter are CodeMiko and four others who are in the same group as each other....
*Pic*
[Tweet]

Remind me, do they actually stream on YouTube? There's a whole load of names that deserved to be nominated, rather than them.
I was just about to post Pippa's response to this bullshit:

[Tweet]
Come to think of it, I've never heard of the Steamy Awards. Is it actually supposed to be a big deal?

[Vid]
Gura's doing her public domain watchalong later. I'm guessing this means she'll actually be showing the movie as well?

[Vid]
Also, IRyS unarchived karaoke tonight, last stream before break
[Vid]
Kronii please you're killing me
[Tweet Kronii breaks her key]
I wish I could show this to all new users.
[Vid]

Also funny cultural education moment. "The birds and the bees" as a euphemism for sex is one of those weird phrases that you'd never guess what it means and no one even knows how it got started.
[Vid]

Good animator. No uploads for 5 months though.
Sava doing talking stream. And about twenty minutes after the stream started, she sang Big Iron acapella with her real voice. It's damn good.
Here short clip, cant post stream with timestamp because it's live now.
*Vid*

update
Isn't it collab Axel was talking about? Or it's scheduled and and everyone knew about it?
[Vid]
[Vid]

Finaurnaur going on break
Finding a lot of good fan animations lately. Here's a classic moment. That url...
[Vid]
Charity karaoke with Mousey and Nyan
*Tour guide grad waiting room pic*
I can't bros...
Says it in the description that she will show it up n stream
*Pic

I would love this idea @The Proctor thoughts on holding a Vtuber awards on the site?

Speaking of Airi and Erina in that same stream this happened
Apparently phase has control over every other members models Airi forcefully swapped their avatars and they mimicked eachother Erina immediately started barking lol
[Vid]
I have no objection to (vtuber awards hosted by the virtual Asylum) it, I'd just want to have decent engagement with such an idea.
The important aspects of our awards are not to make them gamefaqs-like, you what I mean? Every year was the same battle between goku and sephiroth bullshit.

What you do is find simple categories: game skill, lack of game skill, zatsudan, master of jokes, master of situational comedy, dedicated performer, singer, unseisoness, body hygiene, living hygiene, subscriber fanservice, ASMR, unintentional yabai, the people's champion, everyone's friend.

Then you make awards for the orbiting factors: most insufferable fanbase, worst corpo support, worst managers, the biggest asshole clickbaiter clipper, autist among autists, terrible merchandise, scheduling fuck up, black company of the year.

This is how you make awards interesting and impossible to rig out to the most popular streamers. Otherwise we're gonna have gura, pekora and pippa just sweep everything.
View attachment 3678
I don't Niji but can anyone confirm?
No Block Game, so Lia is getting executed.
[Vid]
*Lias execution pic*
The homeland shall rise again! Update
*Homeland update pic*
So this is a thing:

*Where's the lolcow pic*

Edit: I like how Rackets and Tim Pool is right there
Okay so I know Enna said not to defend her [tweet]

But I mean it’s a joke. And hell she didn’t even know what she was saying. Honestly the reasonable reaction is to understand it as a joke and inform Enna of what she said

also: she’s right, he sounds from the hood
So, on the website they're selling on, they ended up zooming-in on Pippa in one of the shots.

Let's place bets and see if Sakana/Phase-Connect management is gonna try and force them to remove this shot/take her out of the image entirely. It would be really funny if, out of every single person portrayed here, from lolcows being made the butt of jokes to established content creators, the thing that tries to get the poster taken off-sale is the VTuber's management.
Tempus + ID girls + Pink haired woman collab coming soon, with (Judge) Magni as moderator. I'm sure Altare will get an extremely fair moderation.

[Vid]
Maybe, or maybe he's realized Pippa is the bigger fish in the same pond as him. Managers are much easier to replace than talent.

Edit: Supposedly:
*Pic of Pippa response*

Confirmed:

Get fucked fish fuck.
[Tweet]

Everyone's favorite vtuber twitter commie weighted in on the Enna "yab"

Everytime her tweets pop up in my TL i find it kinda funny that they have no engagement like her streams even with the amount of commies present on twitter, i guess the "ukraine is full of nazis ree" sperging did drive away any other audience that tolerated the commie-cuckery *tweets*
Alright so you're kronii you try to open the door with your key but the key doesn't want to go in, what is the best course of action? to kick the fucking key into the fucking doorknob!
[Vid]
[Tweet]

[Twee]

*Millie medical emergency delays stream pic*

This follows the announcement last night that she was having dry heaves, sore throat, and trouble sleeping. Hope it's nothing life threatening with proper medical care.

[Selen voluntells dragoons to watch death note Netflix with her ]
Dragoons signing up for masochism again. Yes my queen.:SelenHAHAhere:

[Tweet]
*Gif*

Confirmed wrong(Twitter spaces not banned for Niji) . No one has heard any of the Nijisanji folks saying anything about it. I asked the Nijisanji international fancord and they confirms it (after they scrutiny me for the usage of word "rrat")

According to one of them who watched Finana's latest stream (timestamp 54:18, am using mobile atm), she talked about twitter space but less about "management no allow" and more like her lacking her usual "educate yourself" when doing twitter space. Something about she knew that it can be used for podcast stuff but "need permission for others to speak."

That goyim on the screencap likely heard the word permissions and thought "OH, NIJI STAFF NO ALLOW PERMISSION TO SPACE ANYMORE, MUST RRAT", and just post that on the board. Twitter spaces for Nijisanji should be fine so long that they dont do silly shit like saying bad words or letting people other than themselves talked (so nothing like Pippa space stuff)

And, if it Nijisanji DOES forbids it, the vtubers themselves will say something about it directly instead on a stream like that.
I do believe in her Karaoke just now, IRyS said something like "this might be the last time you see me as IRyS 1.0" followed by "I'm not quite sure."
Well Axel pointed out that Ollie only seemed to respond for her benefit when she was werewolf/weremag, it is probably just her way of not communicating and overwhelming the room considering how much Axel and Vesper talk with their deductions, plus it makes her look less suspicious if she just goes with the room if she doesn't need to defend herself from being targeted.

Also this collab was like 80% literally the hashtag "#AXELSWEEP" I swear.

Edit: Apparently Dingo played Werewolf a lot in his early years, which explains a lot.
*Pic*
*IRyS 2.0 update close to cut completion see OP*
I heard some some rumblings that Vera (Aetheria, formerly CyberLive) had been sleeping with fans. While that sounds like typical /vt/ autism, I went to look into it on the off-chance, and...

*Pic*

Something's up? Well, there's a Twitlonger on a literally-who account I found.
*Pics*

Tweet / Archive

Twitlonger Link / Twitlonger Archive

Obviously it's a twitlonger callout post so take with a grain of salt, but... lol.

EDIT:

Discord Screenshots (GOOGLE DRIVE, USE PRIVATE BROWSING) / Discord Screenshot Google Drive Archive (not sure how well this will work) / .PDF Archive (thanks to PassiveUnaggressive)
[Tweet]

[Vid]

They added this in the description.
*Pic*
So in addition to that minion model, Mari has a Doug model *Mari has nostalgia critic model*
New song covers from Shion and Risu premiering soon

[Vids]
*Scuttle RETURNS bearing niji news see the OP
welcome back Scuddle we missed you
Mel announced 3D live for her birthday, non-JP guests include Ame, Ollie, Calli and IRyS.
*Pic*

Also, last vocalist for Axel's cover revealed, unicorns in shamble again..?
[Ina in Axel cover tweet]
So the cat's out of the bag, Vox has combined ADHD
[Vid]
[Enna takes a break due to being cancelled tweet]

NiJI schizos i kneel

They actually made watermelon birb take a break
:educateyourself:

Edit: update on the vox mentaru health arc

[Vox mental health tweet]
I didn't see anyone mention this but going through this stream replay and Lia screwed up trying to figure out how old Hatsune Miku is and gave out her birth own birthyear 2004. This puts her around 17/18 depending on her actual birthday. Not sure if this was already known so I accept my clocks if it is(I know some cosplay photos were found but since the motherland is still down I can't go and check atm). None the less Lia Lickers riding a fine line. Happens at the 29 minute mark.
Anyway, Towa was in chat for You Give Love a Bad Name, so that was cute.

*Pic*

I'm more annoyed at Kyo than at Twittards. He was making jokes like "Let's play Checkers and if you lose, we can play Chinese Checkers so you have an advantage." Which is fine. But when Enna dishes it back he shits on her off-stream for being "ignorant". Sure.

In fact, Enna's comment was in the middle of a bit about other livers doing terrible impressions of her, which is included in the Twitter call-out clip, so she probably wasn't even thinking about race.

I suppose management is fine with the apology like you said, but I'd like to think they would have been equally fine with no apology.

[Vid]

Lots of Holo covers today, in fact. There's also Yasashii Suisei from Mio and Ai Kotoba IV from Reine and Kobo.

[Vid]
[Vid]
(Joining niji is not required) You're correct.

But, when you're pushing 1k+ viewers as a plain PNG, you're already doing better than every single company that isn't Hololive. She's not a gamer, so VSPO is out of the question, and I don't recall any auditions opening for the likes of a 774 designation.

For someone who has remained there for a whole year, I'd be incredibly surprised if she isn't committed to the cause of rejoining her friends in Nijisanji; especially when she's already guaranteed a comfy viewerbase.

Also, I've heard rumblings that VTA Gen 3 will be admitted next week. It would be a bad look if they debut and Gen 2 have only had graduations (possibly Meruto and Raika) to show for their 4 months of work. So, I'm quite receptive to the possibility that they deleted the archives a week early and they'll still debut, as Voltaction debuted only a day or so before Gen 2.
    • *Kiara and Reine discuss future trips see full post*
[Tweet]

Since sperging about Pavonashi anyways, let me share this incredibly cute clip about a lovedrunk Kiara calling Reine
[Vid]

[Tweet]
Boy, I never expected Ina to ever do a cross gender collab. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of the first to react in covering a Miku song when Axel asked. She loves Miku very much and she actually is her in this song. Waiting room also opened, very excited to see how the cover turns out
[Vid of bad end night]
Also what is that thumbnail :whatastory:
Edit: He changed the thumbnail, this was the previous one for context
*Pic*
First welcome Scuttle
Second shylily clip talking about how the vtuber community isn't as supportive of bigger indies making goals and achievements, have always said i give lily credit for being as level headed as she is with how fast she grew and how well she's handled it and the Vei stuff, still coomer but hey credit were it's due.
*Pic*
[Vid]

Honestly very excited for this plus surprised by ina Wah
[Tweet]
Dayum bro, if the unicorns get rabid over the Tempus boys getting with the Holo girls then maybe they can just go for the Niji ass to make a unityfaggotry stronger than Pomutori
:optimistic:
Nijisanji YU-GI-OH! Master Duel tournament announcement tomorrow. The most inevitable events of all time.
[Vid]

This now means Nijisanji have been sponsored in some way by 4 different card game franchises in 3 months (WIXOSS, Shadowverse, Duel Masters, Yu-Gi-Oh!).
Couldn't get a good pic of it due to not being able to do frame by frame atm.
She do got that pervuvian look though which is latin and asian features. *Nyaru face dox*
Slowed down
*Nyaru face dox gif*
Cute dog
*Nyaru dog dox*
So many people are going on break. Including Mysta. [Vid]

"Harems are the McDonalds fries of anime"-Mysta 2022.
Well, since the VOD is going to end up edited or deleted....
*Nyaru face dox vid*

Caramel Nyaru is still good....I hope this doesn't stop her from doing more of these.
Nina in Vesper's chat
*Pic*
MILF & DILF collab when?
Also for Axel last night stream he talked about wanting to do another big collab vocaloid song but with Jp senpais (stars and live) and feels his biggest strength is that he is not afraid to ask, which honestly makes me think how much of the star/live separation on the jp side is in great measure the fault of how spineless the jp stars are, I bet money he end ups pulling Sora into a collab/song she always gave the vibe she would 100% collab with stars if one of them would just grow a pair and ask, like understand the jp fans are more rabid but hearing how Oga almost had a panic attack before the EN/ID/StarsJp artic phone collab make me think they might be exaggerating how much of a big deal male on female collabs are.
[Vid]

SNOT collab starting soon.
Never mind, ten fifteen minute delay.
Poor Pippa. Fuck Skytech.
[Tweets]
I can't get over how this brony Lias watching sounds like PPP.

Also some made this chart
*Phase relationship chart pic*
Lol now Lia is making a point and bringing Rinmama in.

Rinmama: It's bold of you to assume I'm not already a brony
Lia: GTFO!
Well, at the rate she's going, and how every stream has 3-5 hours of tangents before playing the game, uh, sometime next year, I guess.
*Tweet from Pippa*
>4090
I LIED
GO BACK TO PREBUILTS
GO BACK
Lumi is so freaked out by the game she's barely made any progress. She taped napkins to her screen to obscure the "scary" game earlier and took a photo and shared it on stream.

Now she just got on discord and got Airi to agree to join her.

As I was typing Airi just started talking. EDIT: Another one joined too, I don't recognize the voice. EDIT: It's Shiina. EDIT: Dude, Shiina just ducked out because at first she didn't know Lumi was streaming and just talked with her normal voice, lol.

EDIT: Remi joined.

EDIT: Remi: "Rigor Mortis? Isn't that a show? Oh, it's Rick and Morty."

EDIT: They're squealing and laughing like crazy. Lumi seems to bring that out in other vtubers.

EDIT: Airi asked why the bodies have undergarments, and the "discussion" turned to necrophilia. It was inevitable, really.
*Gura and Pippa trending at the same time see OP*
Gura's Closed-Beta Outlast stream going on now:
[Vid]
Remi knows Lumi form PL collab too, I know it's not your pic. sorry.
[Vid]
*Vid*
When Lia randomly started saying the lyrics to Ram Ranch. I hope she does a deep dive on that.
Shiina did.

*Pic*
So i saw this on the TL

[Tweet]

All of this autism that spotted out of a single comment is probably the most retarded thing in a while imo
For all the schizos that pop around HoloEN they still all got away with saying Nigga in the past while one single crude stereotype gets all the usual suspects in a tizzy
I hope Enna long term doesnt get shit on but i cant help but feeling that some parts of NijiEN built the fanbase to be that way

I only got the tweet because i follow Cimrai (ex semi big coomer vtuber that ragequit after arguing with lolicons)

[Tweet]

I dont get why Cimrai brings up her daughter too much, she even co streams with her after once saying she had issues connecting with her at some point or some shit, afaik it was back on the farms
[Vid]
premiere happening now.
Apparently Vesper offered to help Axel pay for the cost of doing the cover (Axel declined the offer). Vesper may claim to be fine being alone, but it's clear he's really happy to have friends.
I'd buy a car from her.

[Tweet nyaru fuck you Baltimore]
It is a motion comic, basically. Art by HYDE, written by Fauna. All EN girls are voicing it. 3 episodes. Merch:

[Tweet]
Tweet / Archive
*Pic*
I'm not sure what else we could have expected honestly.

EDIT: Vera's wiped her channel. I know for a fact there were videos there yesterday.
*Pic*
Here's when Nyaru asked for names for what became Kevin.
*Vid*

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Happy 500 here's the recap
Pages 1-52 Pages 52-101 Pages 101-159
Pages 313-350 Pages 350-400 pages 450-500
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
pages 450-500
Most media has been removed and can be found in the OPs as well as any post with a significant amount information may be cut down

Happy to be of service

It's now clear that something else was Bad End Night

welcome back Scuddle we missed you
The fact my Aggressive relentless shitposting doesn't get in these angers me, a pox on your Oshi good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom