"Maybe there's a other option to beat this game like... beating Tigger with this bat?"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Detective in custody by @Onionyaaa.jpg

Smol detective in custody by @Onionyaaa.jpg

What the hell happened now...did she try to drive again or something?

PekoWick

Part of me is hoping Gura does nothing for her birthday. The shitstorm would be hilarious.
I mean its better than streaming just to shill her upcoming merch then fuck off again.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
To each their own. I would say vtubers like marine fubuki pekora miko corone and coco are far greater and have done way more than gura
Coco helped this subreddit (who used to be a fan-made one) to grow IN THIS particular case i dont think so
r/hololive its infested with chumbuds who just brigand everything HoloEN related
1686876376487.png

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Praid

Just another idiot
I mean its better than streaming just to shill her upcoming merch then fuck off again.
Yeah, I'd imagine it's hard to be enthusiastic your oshi is only doing her mandatory biannual stream to sell you shit.
Chumbud schadenfreude is always delicious

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Remember the good times chumbuds

Anime Fan

Zoomer tiger and pon wolf collabing tonight

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Shinri's copy of EO has finally arrived. I'm looking forward to those streams.

Meanwhile, appland, the corpo behind Siro and .live, has revealed their new group of VTubers and are set to do a relay debut today.

bothyourhouses

Most of their streaming is not significantly affected by the projects. Yes, they do stream less immediately before and after a concert, but it's not like a concert 4 months away halves the amount of streaming they do.
They absolutely use a concert 4 months away as an excuse for streaming less. So at some point the fans start calling their bluff.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Screenshot - 2023-06-15T173029.543.png
Mysta is the only one still with a pony avatar.

Brony much

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The monkeys in this place fighting again
View attachment 30705
Not sure what this guy's point is. Is what I'd say but they have a Gura flair, so they are clearly bitching because of her. All the other girls have been streaming consistently since after 3rd fes, except Gura. Mumei evetually got sick and had to stream less, so that is totally unrelated to "projects". Ina had a bit where she couldn't stream after 3rd fes, but is back now and consistently streaming again.

Seems like they are just projecting whatever issues Gura is having onto all the other girls.

They absolutely use a concert 4 months away as an excuse for streaming less. So at some point the fans start calling their bluff.
The EN concert is literally in 2 weeks and they are all streaming consistently, except Gura and Mumei. All that shit got recorded at the start of the year, except for Bae's stuff, which she seems to be going to Japan to record when she finishes a dance routine. But aside from a week or two, Bae's one of the top streamers.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Seems like they are just projecting whatever issues Gura is having onto all the other girls.
If only there was an EN member who keeps getting attacked by her manager trying to force her to stream less or something.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
INB4 Cover announces that Gura has passed away due to leukemia and she was keeping it a secret from everyone, even her own genmates, a la Norm Macdonald.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Coco helped this subreddit (who used to be a fan-made one) to grow IN THIS particular case i dont think so
r/hololive its infested with chumbuds who just brigand everything HoloEN related
View attachment 30714
r/hololive is way different now than it was two years ago. It has been getting more and more infested with /vt/ denizens since Coco's graduation, from what I can tell.

INB4 Cover announces that Gura has passed away due to leukemia and she was keeping it a secret from everyone, even her own genmates, a la Norm Macdonald.
I'm telling you all, they are working on AI Gura behind the scenes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Every time she posts something like this I gonna think of that whole Whale scandal lolerpoolday

Archive

Shondo is clips only for me. She is funny, but anything beyond that makes me feel bad for and about her. At least she apologizes though... or not, maybe that's worse.
I kind of want to know what this episode "Oshi notices you: GONE WRONG" is about.

Is Lumi the oldest hag of phase?
I don't know anything about lumi but people say (no proof) she's 26-27ish, which would make sense. "Mysterious oldest" and Airi (second oldest) must be 28 or more, but how much is anyone's guess. The way Tenma and Airi discussed it made it seem like it ("Did you know about...her?")might be a significant amount older though.
It's possible that Shiina starts collecting Social Security this decade.
NOOOooooooooooooooooooo:educateyourself:
E Airi said Shiina's the 4th oldest "One of the newbies is 3rd" .
A random /pcg/ post said lumi graduated in 2009 with no source or explanation.
If true then yeah she'd be the oldest, but yeah, no idea.

For my guess at ultimate phase hag, based on Nothing but that it would be the most funny and surprising: Remi
Clip Tax: Remi gets DC'd in Diablo 4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom