"i want to have 4 PCs so that i can play games with my feet"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Back from Japan, sparsely streams now. When she starts getting flak, she finally decides it is a good idea to communicate that she doesn't know when or if she will be able to stream regularly again in members-gated posts.
Correction, it was a pinned message on one of her public stream, the member post you were talking about came much later. But personally I think it's not good enough though, since pinned messages are gone in VODs, and she yet again didn't address anything in the same stream itself.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I completely agree, Guras communication is piss poor. She never tweets or updates about anything. Just saying it's gotta suck reading all that if she does have something serious she is struggling with.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

We have a big head mode cheat code now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I completely agree Guras communication is piss poor. She never tweets or updates about anything. Just saying it's gotta suck reading all that if she does have something serious she is struggling with.
I agree, and I feel for her and whatever issue she is having. I am just saying, she is doing herself no favors and this situation was entirely avoidable. It is on her and management for not wanting to be more communicative to pre-emptively tard-wrangle the community.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Back from Japan, sparsely streams now. When she starts getting flak, she finally decides it is a good idea to communicate that she doesn't know when or if she will be able to stream regularly again in members-gated posts.
I completely agree, Guras communication is piss poor. She never tweets or updates about anything. Just saying it's gotta suck reading all that if she does have something serious she is struggling with.

Yeah, its weird she's just never said what it was. Like if it was something direct like "oh I have heart issues, and I'm not sure when I can stream ", whats the hang up in saying it? Like I'm not saying she doesn't have a right to not say, its just if it was easy to explain, you'd think she would have when she caught the flak, right?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Rrat

Early Adopter

"I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"

Kronii has been on fire this week!

This stream has a ton of great moments in it. Kronii and Fauna have great chemistry.

Edit: Fauna obviously trying to bait Kronii into doing a watchalong of Netflix Death Note and failing.
:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

In 6 hours Lapu Chan will try to make Fat Cat proud by doing agriculture

Kalion

:)
After reading Mumei's community post about how supportive and understanding her community is about her health and break from streaming, all I can think about is Guras situation.

Imagine if she really does have a super bad health issue which she wants to keep private and all she sees in her comments are people demanding she do more and telling her how she's not doing enough. Gotta really suck.
I would love for Gura to come out and just say "Hey, look. I'm getting paid well one way or the other. Why should I work? Why should I communicate? That'll be $5 see you next month. Maybe."
In a similar vein, if Gura's fans wanted her to stream more, they'd cancel their membership and/or unsub. Give her incentive to come back, not to stay away.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Forgot to post about this yesterday. Apparently Ina has a retinal detachment in one of her eyes.

This is the sort of thing that can escalate quickly and cause blindness, so hopefully Ina's doctor knows what they're doing when they're telling her to wait and keep an eye on it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
In a similar vein, if Gura's fans wanted her to stream more, they'd cancel their membership and/or unsub. Give her incentive to come back, not to stay away
I don't think she would even care tbh. Whatever is going on with her is clearly her focus right now. I also highly doubt she is hurting for money to get bent out of shape about losing members.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
More inter spic hatred sad to see 😔
I don't know about my fellow spics but in general I have no hate for a fellow spic but roza is the worst type of spic IMO. She's a spic with leftist brainrot, sure she will push back on the use of latinx but will champion the use of latine. I've had to put up with her type a lot and these assholes are the jew lapdogs destroying what little semblance of decency my culture has. I have a literal tranny prostitue as a senator in my shithole, people like roza voted for it and champion whatever garbage it does. Seeing her eat shit makes smile.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

"I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"

Kronii has been on fire this week!

I take it it's not going much better for them than Airi and Erina
Airi is about to skin a white tiger for a new rug on stream because she malding and Erina is just trolling her everytime she does
Airi: "I need a beer"

wrp

Forgot to post about this yesterday. Apparently Ina has a retinal detachment in one of her eyes.

This is the sort of thing that can escalate quickly and cause blindness, so hopefully Ina's doctor knows what they're doing when they're telling her to wait and keep an eye on it.

Why are vtubers always having major acute health issues?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Holy shit she's actually going for it
1686883751369.png
Still pending approval
:ironmousekek::Vesper-UNHINGED::SelenHAHAhere:

Edit: Airi has been completely mindbroken and turned on infinite jumps and is just floating them to victory while Erina is very concerned.
1686884243918.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Premiering in a couple minutes. Really hope it is more like the JP Idol Project songs, since those are usually actually good, but I am not holding my breath.

Edit: Meh

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Premiering in a couple minutes. Really hope it is more like the JP Idol Project songs, since those are usually actually good, but I am not holding my breath.

1686884201683.png

Is this the real one?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

As i read this im listening to blessing from 5th gen

Yeah im probably gonna disapointed after listening to this :painpeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom