"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I don't know about my fellow spics but in general I have no hate for a fellow spic but roza is the worst type of spic IMO. She's a spic with leftist brainrot, sure she will push back on the use of latinx but will champion the use of latine. I've had to put up with her type a lot and these assholes are the jew lapdogs destroying what little semblance of decency my culture has. I have a literal tranny prostitue as a senator in my shithole, people like roza voted for it and champion whatever garbage it does. Seeing her eat shit makes smile.
Oh Latine is the new word. I had to participate in a Title IX seminar a month ago and I thought I went deaf because I heard the speaker say "Latrine" instead of Latinx but that explains a lot.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I'm telling you all, they are working on AI Gura behind the scenes.

You just know if they ever try to make a Gura AI that someone will find a way to turn it into another Tay 2.0 in a heartbeat. Just imagine:

glitch-image-1686883301.png

"Hey, Chumbuds! I think we need a final solution for Idol Corp!"

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I take it it's not going much better for them than Airi and Erina
Airi is about to skin a white tiger for a new rug on stream because she malding and Erina is just trolling her everytime she does
Airi: "I need a beer"

Airi went and turned on cheat mode settings and then speedran to the end of the game using infinite jumps.

@Scoots, your oshi cheats at video games! Shamefur dispray.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Premiering in a couple minutes. Really hope it is more like the JP Idol Project songs, since those are usually actually good, but I am not holding my breath.

Edit: Meh

Kronii goes way harder than anyone else. And probably harder than she was supposed to.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

Premiering in a couple minutes. Really hope it is more like the JP Idol Project songs, since those are usually actually good, but I am not holding my breath.

Eh, it's okay as I was expecting. Still haven't had a real banger yet.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That was good. I personally have an issue with idol songs being in english it would fit better in japanese but i get it. Good song overall and it got me pumped for the concert AAAAAAAA cant wait

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I don't care what anyone says, the song hits hard. My favorite part was when it was using the melody of SSS.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It was very idol-y, which isn't my thing that often (exception for SSS and maybe Our Bright Parade), but there weren't any awkward bits that I noticed, which this sort of project is usually plagued by.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

That was wondrous; 2 playlists including favorited. Stellar song and singing, dancing especially from Kiara and Bae, wonderful lyrics, incredible instrumental. The mix was top notch, they sounded so well together. And the models and so cute and divine.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So anyone else convinced they'll reveal HoloEN Gen 3 with this concert? When this concert got announced, this is about the only good time going on now.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara's doing some bass practice, very cool

God's Strongest Dragoon

Airi went and turned on cheat mode settings and then speedran to the end of the game using infinite jumps.

@Scoots, your oshi cheats at video games! Shamefur dispray.
In her defense, she's currently salt incarnate and Erina can't contain her flipYamanbaness about trolling her.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That was good. I personally have an issue with idol songs being in english it would fit better in japanese but i get it. Good song overall and it got me pumped for the concert AAAAAAAA cant wait
I don't care what anyone says, the song hits hard. My favorite part was when it was using the melody of SSS.
It will probably grow on me a bit, but it still very much feels like a song that would be better in Japanese, which I find to be common with Japanese composers doing English songs, with a couple exceptions.

Horo7618

No one in particular
So anyone else convinced they'll reveal HoloEN Gen 3 with this concert? When this concert got announced, this is about the only good time going on now.
Convinced? No. If EN3 is on the cards any time soon this is a good time to do it, but at this point who the fuck knows.....

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Irys your talent is being wasted so hard in holo is not even funny, this shit is so forgettable and the lyrics just make me want to shoot someone.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'd actually prefer they waited until after to not steal the thunder of the current girls and the concert. However, it would make the most sense and it would be an exciting thing to throw in the end. Plus, the content of the song lyrics kinda allude to the possibility.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Connect the World's... fine. The problem with these big cast productions is there's so many vocal tracks during the harmonies and the solo parts are so short that it's hard for the girls to give their own distinct contribution to it, it just blends together. Which isn't entirely a bad thing, it still sounds good, but in a "yeah, that's an idol song" way rather than being particularly unique.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Connect the World's... fine. The problem with these big cast productions is there's so many vocal tracks during the harmonies and the solo parts are so short that it's hard for the girls to give their own distinct contribution to it, it just blends together. Which isn't entirely a bad thing, it still sounds good, but in a "yeah, that's an idol song" way rather than being particularly unique.
And they got a lyricist who actually understands how English pronunciation works. It's not great, but at least it's competent....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom