"I'm a special bird, I don't have a cloaca. I'm built like a Barbie"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
A random /pcg/ post said lumi graduated in 2009 with no source or explanation.
I heard that she just got her 8 year degree so I don't think that math adds up unless she took a break. It wouldn't necessarily be out of the question however

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
HagCorp is the answer.

HagCorp is the way.

HagCorp will singlehandedly accomplish what Shinzo Abe couldn't.

You, too, should marry and start a family with a hag RIGHT NOW.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
1686873503753.png

EHH IDK

Praid

Just another idiot

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Part of me is hoping Gura does nothing for her birthday. The shitstorm would be hilarious.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
1) Most of their streaming is not significantly affected by the projects. Yes, they do stream less immediately before and after a concert, but it's not like a concert 4 months away halves the amount of streaming they do.
2) No force on Earth could get Gura to stream again, stop coping redditors.
Stop sounding like a /vt/ schizo talking about Gura. I'm getting real tired of people constantly making fun of her fans. I know it's funny to dunk on chumbuds because they're all obnoxious babies, but I just feel sad for them as I really like her too in spite of everything. Even her recent streams have been great even if sparse.

Let them dream. Nothing wrong with that.

That being said, they should probably stop trying to justify her not streaming. The simple answer is that Gura would rather try and work on fixing her health problems, spend time recording stuff for the company, and be an idol. I'm still looking forward to her birthday, at least.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Abi is going on break

Archive

Before that though she's learning chess

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Stop sounding like a /vt/ schizo talking about Gura. I'm getting real tired of people constantly making fun of her fans. I know it's funny to dunk on chumbuds because they're all obnoxious babies, but I just feel sad for them as I really like her too in spite of everything. Even her recent streams have been great even if sparse.

Let them dream. Nothing wrong with that.

That being said, they should probably stop trying to justify her not streaming. The simple answer is that Gura would rather try and work on fixing her health problems, spend time recording stuff for the company, and be an idol. I'm still looking forward to her birthday, at least.
Won't someone please think of the third most insufferable vtuber fanbase and their feelings, all three million of the faggots.

Also never said I had anything against Gura other than the fact that she can't be bothered to stream for like 3 hours a week.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Won't someone please think of the third most insufferable vtuber fanbase and their feelings, all three million of the faggots.

Also never said I had anything against Gura other than the fact that she can't be bothered to stream for like 3 hours a week.
Sorry man, I believe in unity. I know people act like unity's dead, but I think having some empathy for other fans is fair. If my oshi was gone for an extended period of time I wouldn't be happy seeing people constantly dunk on me for it.

But wait, that did already happen. Because I was a Sanallite. So I know how it feels.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
they recruit Axel mistaking him for a villian and can't get rid of the "good boi" vibes

Why am i putting thought into this send help.

Vesper: So anyway I bought another spear, and this one's not a Boar spear so I can throw it without wasting the function of the design. Alongside my speargun I now have multiple ranged options to defend my rice against ne'er-do-wells.

Badguy 1: ... This is how you spend your Stars money?

Vesper: I also donate to abortion clinics in poor neighbourhoods.

Badguy 1: Oh my god.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1686874374589.png
I decided to tune in on brown idol stream and I saw her trying to find Nolan's house while also doing weather reports.

EDIT: Nyaruu told Ohio "Good fucking luck", how apt.

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Not liking loli's has little do to with le "they're just pixels on a screen" excuse, and more to do with the fact that Vtubing is just as much a visual medium as it is an audio one. Simply put, I'm not interested in child models or child like voices, random baby noises the younger ones tend to make, screeching, hooting, hollering, or the communities that younger models attract. I'm tired of reading plap, no-no square, and every alteration of that c-word coomers can come up with. I'm not interested in zoomer humor/culture either.
Pretty much this. I can't stand the voices and mannerisms of loli Vtubers. If I'm watching a several hour long stream I don't want to hear baby talk.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
HagCorp is the answer.

HagCorp is the way.

HagCorp will singlehandedly accomplish what Shinzo Abe couldn't.

123123213.png

Piarro

Early Adopter
For fuck sakes cant they just watch someone else. There are plenty of vtubers deserving of more attention but nyooooooo goombaa is not stweaming reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You are right that those people should move on, but there are no streamers better than Gura. She was one of one.

hololive ruined /jp/

I heard that she just got her 8 year degree so I don't think that math adds up unless she took a break. It wouldn't necessarily be out of the question however
Lumi wouldn't be the first woman to fuck around during undergrad and take 5-6 years for a bachelors. I have to know who the oldest phase hag is but I dont know why.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You are right that those people should move on, but there are no streamers better than Gura. She was one of one.
To each their own. I would say vtubers like marine fubuki pekora miko corone and coco are far greater and have done way more than gura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom