"And if raw piss is good enough for Bear Grylls, doggone it, it's good enough for me"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Unfortunately it's just Mori putting on an accent and moonlighting.
Yeah. I tried watching her and I couldn't keep up with their ChAoTic energy which is the same issue I have with Bae.
and both of which whose designs really want me to like them

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Roca Rourin debut 2.0 is about to start! I think she was fantastic in her debut and have high hopes for her!

I will now give my attention to the rock and roll loli since the rock and roll angel is out of commission until July.
Looks like post debut scuff. OBS fuckery.

Last edited:

soap suds

Elira is about to play Professor Layton, one of her favorites.

Not-Username

I admit this amused me.
Especially due to wosemi

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Elira is about to play Professor Layton, one of her favorites.

Selen did this last week. It was fun, she democratized a lot of the puzzles and used polls which was hilarious for various reasons.

It's fun when they find ways to involve chat with these things.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Being a Troon Lover didnt save Taka

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
MF i wake up and i have the jew mark.

Jewedup.png
Nose pic blatantly stolen from vt
1669705004970639.png

Obligatory.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members stream delayed because of "something urgent".
ina_delay.PNG

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is doing a 3D weather reporting stream.

1686866692899.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Every time she posts something like this I gonna think of that whole Whale scandal lolerpoolday

Archive

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Interesting lil nugget of info, HL EN's managers get pings if their talent streams over a certain number of hours per week. Guess they're trying to avoid burnout, probably learned from the JP side. <Insert joke about Gura's manager never getting a ping>

edit: fixed spelling.

In case anyone was wondering about Kaela when they saw this clip.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Really nice music list from Rourin. Rare to see a girl wear her boomer music on her sleeve. The J-music was also pretty good (I still have no idea how I haven't seen any chuuba until now put Hyadain on their favorite j-music lists).

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
(I still have no idea how I haven't seen any chuuba until now put Hyadain on their favorite j-music lists)
This might just be the voices in my head, but i seem to remember Watame liking Hyadain? Any Watamate out here to confirm?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Really nice music list from Rourin. Rare to see a girl wear her boomer music on her sleeve.
Pity about the model though. Big downgrade.... But she's still worth listening to.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
More Ami tonight, she normally gets super embarrassed doing asmr. Cute spider hag.

VTuberBobDole

Roca Rourin debut 2.0 is about to start! I think she was fantastic in her debut and have high hopes for her!

Really nice music list from Rourin. Rare to see a girl wear her boomer music on her sleeve. The J-music was also pretty good (I still have no idea how I haven't seen any chuuba until now put Hyadain on their favorite j-music lists).

Missed her debut, but may have to go back and watch it after seeing this. As a near-boomer, I appreciate the classic rock taste in music and she killed that song at the end. Great singing voice. Definitely going to catch her karaoke and go back and watch her first video too. With Gura and Mumei out seemingly indefinitely, I have time to fill in my good singer cute girl category. I also like that she isn't going full loli voice even if her model skews that way.

Pity about the model though. Big downgrade.... But she's still worth listening to.

Since I'm not keeping up with the debut thread, who is/was she? Might be worth checking some of her previous work to see what I may be in for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom