"You want your balls glowing?"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

IRyS with another great movie pick.

I’ve never seen this one, and last time I saw the original is when I was ~13. That said; no chance for me to watch this live. Normally I sneak away from work for a few breaks to watch partial streams, but not with a watch along. This will probably have to wait for the weekend.
And just another reminder (mostly for myself), the EN ‘Connect The World’ song is coming out in a few hours.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh fuck fuck, I just found this

Mr @thhrang start up the penis expulsion chamber Krampussy is at it again!

Attachments

• penisexplosionkidlol.PNG
    penisexplosionkidlol.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 41

Ensok

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
on another note apparently theres an idolen gen 2 collab that just started so feel free to hop in

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So lemme get this straight; the girls who are sworn antis of Lumi (Kaneko) now work for Idol? Am I interpreting this correctly?
:kanani:

e: thanks for the transcript hylic
One girl, Menace, but yes. Chapipi was neutral.
wasn't it just menace? Lumi seems to like chapipi.
Yeah Lumi is cool with Chapipi, someone posted a clip in the Idol gen 2 thread where Lumi talks at length about wishing Chapipi the best and hoping maybe she makes into Hololive even.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I’ve never seen this one, and last time I saw the original is when I was ~13.
The new Dredd isn't a remake of the '95 Stallone version, it's a new adaptation of the original comic.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh fuck fuck, I just found this

Mr @thhrang start up the penis expulsion chamber Krampussy is at it again!

1686861185302.png

Yeah Lumi is cool with Chapipi, someone posted a clip in the Idol gen 2 thread where Lumi talks at length about wishing Chapipi the best and hoping maybe she makes into Hololive even.
I hope whatever was going on between Menace and Lumi is resolved. I'd like to see the atmosphere between Phase and Idol to remain in the good place it currently appears to be at.

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
Gearing up for PixelLink's debuts later today, I was perusing the talents' twitter profiles and noticed that the Mahou Arms account is following Raki Kazuki (she follows them too) and none of her genmates.
image_2023-06-15_153717989.png

Mahou Arms is an anime-styled hack and slash/VN game that's been in development for fucking years and has become one of those perpetually in-development Patreon games that seems to just coast off of monthly patron bucks. However, I found this particularly interesting considering PixelLink hasn't exactly garnered a lot of attention so far.

It could just be a coincidence, but I wonder if Raki has done work for the game such as voice acting?

Mumei Shachi is also only following her specifically, which could also be a potential thread in determining Raki's PL.

Edit: I'm dumb and had their debut date mixed up. It's tomorrow 6/16. Not today.

Last edited:

VTuberBobDole

There was a few streams after she stopped her focus on streaming as Moon Jelly. She streamed using her real voice and a (very, very tiny, with a facemask on) facecam. I'm not sure if those are archived anywhere.
She sounded very normal. Jelly is absolutely pitching her voice up quite a few octaves.

That would be interesting to see. If anyone has them, cough 'em up!

View attachment 30684
View attachment 30685
Kinda curious why Gura was suddenly trending and I saw these

LOL

I mean c'mon... same general shape/size, similar voice, highlighted blue hair, and outfit, even the short twin-tails...

Last edited:

MyName

I'm c'mon... same general shape/size, similar voice, blue hair and outfit, even the short twin-tails...

But you forgot the main difference that makes Gura unique!

They stream more than 4 times per year

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You may have already seen it, but during her Debut 2.0 stream, she did some karaoke, and funny enough, she sang Rick Astley, and she sang in a more deep, mature voice during half of it, and it sounded great. Not sure how close it is to her real voice, but I'm sure it's a lot closer than her streamer voice.

(Timestamped)

I know her streamer voice fits the Jelly character more, but I definitely like the mature voice more. Hopefully we'll get more singing with it from time to time, at least. Either way, I like watching her streams/vods. They're usually pretty chill/relaxing to watch, so I'll keep watching regardless.

I WANT TO SHOOT A FUCKING WALMART!!! :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
I'm so sick of girls having sick low voices and all of them being fucking anal about picking loli models and the stupid voice. That's why I don't watch her I may only stick to karaokes but only if she drops the stupid voice but I'm not optimistic, at least I got chapi back WITH A LOLI MODEL FML :urtearingmeapart:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
One of these things is not like the other. One of these things doesn't belong.
I wonder if Aviel has a type.

Untitled.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Honestly cool with 4 of the new IdolEN being completely "uuooOH" bullshit, if that keeps those dickless assholes away from the vtubers I actually watch, all the merrier. Just keep them the fuck away.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
One of these things is not like the other. One of these things doesn't belong.
I wonder if Aviel has a type.

View attachment 30694
It might be being old but that shit hurts the eyes, I'll never stop shitting on their designs they're shit.
I mean c'mon... same general shape/size, similar voice, highlighted blue hair, and outfit, even the short twin-tails...
Is this girl chinese because she's basically copyright free gura. :whatastory:
I'm not attributing malice she might just be a young girl who made her OC but has not enough self awareness to see she copied gura but there's a big chance she's trying to fill the gap.

Kalion

:)
You "Oh no, lolis!" types ran out of FBI jokes to make?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Lia's going to be playing Zelda games every Wednesday for the foreseeable future. A bit disappointed that she's not currently planning on A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, or A Link Between Worlds, but maybe that'll change in the future

RiverBear

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Roca Rourin debut 2.0 is about to start! I think she was fantastic in her debut and have high hopes for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom