"The only thing scary about Shiina is you don't know when she's going to break down"Dizzy Dokuro, one stream before breakdown

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I would but I love my oshi too much.
racist_avatar.PNG
Racist with Ina for an oshi...how do we know this isn't just a @Takodachi alt?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juniper is streaming her birthday!!!

i will update if she shows any new model stuff
*Edit
FUCK
Screenshot_20230602_181315_Twitch.jpg
Don't you just wana kick it into the sun?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
edit:
Okay it was actully pretty easy to find by just checking shondo art tags:
His new "2 view oshi" is this girl most likely:
Oh I just looked at this guy and I don't remember why....
ohthatswhy.PNG
Oh.... must have not been that bad as I don't have dossier but it's something as I'm not looking at nobody like for anything but malice.
:menhera:
Oh it's Shiina time already!

You gotta share tabs with Josh today Meemaw

hololive ruined /jp/

Shower Thought:
Nicolress Pinder.

You're welcome

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cute Laplus.

Bro, you forgot to logon your sock @La+ de Central Norte

Is Gura really a doxing bitch or just :guradumbl:? Let the rrats commence
The fact that she said Kiara before Keeki makes me really question wtf was going on in her head (aside from nothing). Maybe she thought she accidently called Kiara "Keeki" originally, not "Kiara", and then "fixed" it by calling her "Keeki" which she thought was "Kiara"? I know she gets mixed up sometimes, but wtf lol

Damn it, Fishman, add this sad girl to your collection already.
That would just be a Yuri speedrun with how fast she would end up graduating. Bitch be crazy

View attachment 28545
Racist with Ina for an oshi...how do we know this isn't just a @Takodachi alt?
He's too busy being autistic in Minecraft for that.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Four Tempus boys playing Forwarned.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is off to Vietnam again.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juniper to this day still seething over getting cucked by a fry cook
:SelenHAHAhere:

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Ensok

Early Adopter
Juniper to this day still seething over getting cucked by a fry cook
:SelenHAHAhere:
I'm pretty sure I know which Juniper you mean but it's funny that now we have two of them and they're streaming at the same time.

electronic elephant

Early Adopter
Ina cover premiers in 15 minutes.

Stream afterward:

Frogfucious

The KoMETA graduations have been a long time coming.
There have been issues for a while but I'll just list out a few from the last month.

- A recent concert/convention had issues with mismanagement and could have gotten Virgil doxxed if she had actually gone in person because they expected her to perform without her vtuber model.
- There might have been possible favoritism during said concert because Elaine was the only one who was informed by management about how to submit her songs.
- GIRA jokingly showed a picture of Virgil's dusty PC to the public when it was meant to be a private message. Embarrassing her and making her distrustful. Well, more distrustful.
- Elaine's graduation was barely explained to Miria or Virgil which made them believe that Elaine needed their help when she suddenly broke the news of her eventual replacement.
- He doubled down on his decision to replace her but then backtracked. A local puff piece PH vtuber site did a confusing interview with him where he alluded to his change of heart stemming from a buisness venture that let him "start from scratch".

- Within a week of the graduation he starts streaming again and deflects questions while he plays Phasmophobia with a familiar voiced woman named "Sarah" and his assistant.

- At the end of the stream, the chat informs him that Miria has tweeted about having a breakdown at work and the stream ends as his assistant attempts to contact her. They never get a reply.

- For some reason he decided it's a good idea to rehash anger from the end of April by retweeting the Concert organizer's attempt to explain the misunderstanding.

There's a lot more stuff the more you dig back. But it also becomes more rraty. Like Virgil not getting a second outfit that she was promised for hitting 15k subs. Or Elaine posting food pictures with utencils/bowls that suspiciously look like the ones in the photos that GIRA showed at his house. There's even some weird love triange stuff with the assistant.
No matter who was in the wrong, it's for the best that the girls all got out. Honestly the company isn't going anywhere as long as GIRA is allowed to head this unprofessional mess. Guy makes Fishman look like Yagoo in comparison.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Ina cover premiers in 15 minutes.
The thematic whiplash from the pristinely-illustrated, well-animated, upscaled- 90s/early 2000 OVA-mecha-anime-like countdown animation to the pastel purple MV and the sound of generic idol cover material is just nuts. Not really familiar with the original song and clicked on the video just as it was counting down and I actually thought Ina was doing a cover of some deep-cut, B-side from either one of the Macross or Gundam titles.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
- For some reason he decided it's a good idea to rehash anger from the end of April by retweeting the Concert organizer's attempt to explain the misunderstanding.

I actually caught the first version of the tweet, they mistakenly left in a phone number, not many people saw it but still

themanimthehills

Honestly the company isn't going anywhere as long as GIRA is allowed to head this unprofessional mess. Guy makes Fishman look like Yagoo in comparison
This GIRA person sounds suspiciously like Proctor.

:amegunl::dandanl:

electronic elephant

Early Adopter
The thematic whiplash from the pristine, well-animated 90s/early 2000 OVA-mecha-anime-like countdown animation to the sound of generic idol cover material is just nuts.
Clip of the intro and some Ina chat screenshots:
ina_chat1.PNG

ina_chat2.PNG

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Banned lemon is live and plots evasive maneuvers

View attachment 28521
(youtube - catbox)

It really is dumb as hell she got banned for something like that, but on the other hand, I do like how creative people get to try and skirt around the stupid rules like this or Panko's cheap Amazon rope bit.

So I didn't want to make this post because I dont want to be know as the Shondo Schizo since this would be the second time I do a long post about her when I don't even watch her of follow her on twitter, but her mehera keeps poping in my Timeline and curiosity killed the cat and I feel this worth documenting here:

So if you follow her second account you might had seen this tweets yesterday:
View attachment 28526
View attachment 28525

The reason for here cancelling streams is because she apparently had another moment, this time a little more private one.

To preface, I learned that on top of the 2 public account above she had a third "private" account where she would apparently share more private stuff, she is supposedly was very strict about who she allows to follow her in that account, she wouldn't let you in if you had anything vtuber related on you tweets or profile, and she would do monthly "purges" to block any people who didn't follow this rules. Anyway yesterday or the day before, I'm not sure she posted this series of tweets in said account, before promptly deleting the account:

View attachment 28527
(Screenshot is not mine I didn't censor the names, I don't actually know what te account was called before it was deleted)

All of this was documented in real time in her /vt/ thread with many anons being left confused about what happend to cause this reaction, wondering if it was their fault, discord or somewhere else.

Eventually they all come up with most likely reason, a day before this, Shondo, and I don't know how to say this without being wtf so I will just said it, posted about her hymen on said account, yes she literary did a "Hymen check" and tweeted about it on this account, obviously the anons took this in a very civilized and wholesome manner:

People believed that people leaking this to the thread, plus people making jokes saying she had posted pictures and even livestream her vag is what set her off:
View attachment 28533
View attachment 28531

Other theories related to, like last time, a long time viewers of her leaving her, and Artist called Ren:

So in conclusion just another episode of shondo schizo adventures, something to note is the anons agreed to not make another thread until next stream, so currently no Shondo thread on /vt/

Also and extra for all you "clueless casuals":
View attachment 28534

I have typed the word hymen in this post more times that I ever had in my whole life and probably the rest of it too, and don't know how to feel about that
Christ, I know she's mentally ill, but how hard is it for mother fuckers to not overshare personal information on the Internet? I highly disagree with the idea of Fishman trying to get her in Phase at this point, but given this last week or so with her, she needs to hire a professional wrangler or someone to approve/deny shit she wants to post to the Internet.

View attachment 28536
Lapu chan LOVE BAKU BAKU
I respect your dedication, and in honor of it, I want to post one of my favorite Laplus clips:

:youlittleshit:Tell your supervisor you have to play GTAV for emotionally disturbed people on the internet, I'm sure they'll understand.
In case we're not caught up on Remi's GTA here's a clip

That's not doing your homework...IS IT?

Whatever it takes to become Doctor so you can stream more!

No bull shit, I was actually just thinking either yesterday or this morning that I haven't watched Remi in a while, and thought I might watch a GTA vod of hers soon. Guess I have to now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom