"Conclusion: my parents are a bunch of sluts and whores"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's been a while since I've done one of these but the stars have aligned enough for another BROWN WOMAN UPDATE to be possible!

First, Tomoe Umari is playing more Project Winghorse. I guess that makes her a pegasus? @NolanCrush stay away :amegunl:

Next, Sara Nagare is playing more Rimworld! With a different streamer, that title would have a whole other meaning

Sena Bonbon is doing yet another art stream with yet another guest, this time a person named BingoPanic

You can see an example of his art here, no I'm not biased towards Dizzy it was just the first example to come up, I have no brain parasites
FxLbNx1aAAAJhD5

Finally, over on Twitch, LOLALoading has another stream scheduled for today. I'm gonna be honest I've watched her streams a couple times now and I still don't really understand what it is she does :loading: but she still does it better than any pasty ass crackkka could!

This has been your BROWN WOMAN UPDATE.

I thought Dizzy's darkest dungeon stream was supposed to be today but it's tomorrow i guess i'll go kill myself or something

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
So I didn't want to make this post because I dont want to be know as the Shondo Schizo since this would be the second time I do a long post about her when I don't even watch her of follow her on twitter, but her mehera keeps poping in my Timeline and curiosity killed the cat and I feel this worth documenting here:

So if you follow her second account you might had seen this tweets yesterday:
View attachment 28526
View attachment 28525

The reason for here cancelling streams is because she apparently had another moment, this time a little more private one.

To preface, I learned that on top of the 2 public account above she had a third "private" account where she would apparently share more private stuff, she is supposedly was very strict about who she allows to follow her in that account, she wouldn't let you in if you had anything vtuber related on you tweets or profile, and she would do monthly "purges" to block any people who didn't follow this rules. Anyway yesterday or the day before, I'm not sure she posted this series of tweets in said account, before promptly deleting the account:

View attachment 28527
(Screenshot is not mine I didn't censor the names, I don't actually know what te account was called before it was deleted)

All of this was documented in real time in her /vt/ thread with many anons being left confused about what happend to cause this reaction, wondering if it was their fault, discord or somewhere else.

Eventually they all come up with most likely reason, a day before this, Shondo, and I don't know how to say this without being wtf so I will just said it, posted about her hymen on said account, yes she literary did a "Hymen check" and tweeted about it on this account, obviously the anons took this in a very civilized and wholesome manner:

People believed that people leaking this to the thread, plus people making jokes saying she had posted pictures and even livestream her vag is what set her off:
View attachment 28533
View attachment 28531

Other theories related to, like last time, a long time viewers of her leaving her, and Artist called Ren:

So in conclusion just another episode of shondo schizo adventures, something to note is the anons agreed to not make another thread until next stream, so currently no Shondo thread on /vt/

Also and extra for all you "clueless casuals":
View attachment 28534

I have typed the word hymen in this post more times that I ever had in my whole life and probably the rest of it too, and don't know how to feel about that
She is severely mentally ill and it would not surprise me if her friends or family eventually tried to get her involuntarily institutionalized. I feel like her mental state will just get worse and worse over time.

Turns out some people just shouldn't be able to access the Internet. A lot of them, actually.

Username Generator

Early Adopter

Kiara playing Sims 1, I really want to see her make a pool and remove the ladder getting out at some point.

This one was a Premiere, not a Stream. Kiara pre-recorded it to have something to release while she is traveling.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
2011 was a wild year

This has vibes of a farewell tour I think they actually got picked up and I'm willing to bet that they advertised themselves as twin vtubers as a marketing opportunity for whoever did

Have another set

Never watched them but signing them as a package deal would also mean that if you fire one or one jump ships the other follows and you lose 2 talents instead of 1.I doubt someone is insane enough to take that risk in a corpo setting. That aside, I wish more streamers would adopt the duo dynamic regularly, not a podcast but both shooting the shit while one plays the game. Some girls work great alone but others thrive bouncing off of others.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Never watched them but signing them as a package deal would also mean that if you fire one or one jump ships the other follows and you lose 2 talents instead of 1.I doubt someone is insane enough to take that risk in a corpo setting. That aside, I wish more streamers would adopt the duo dynamic regularly, not a podcast but both shooting the shit while one plays the game. Some girls work great alone but others thrive bouncing off of others.
Didn't they basically do that with Mio and OkaKoro?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I thought that's why he made The Happening Thread

Edit:
Looks like Ember got busted for going on Pippas Museum fieldtrip

Archive

Hope fishman doesnt do anything stupid and hit her with a temp suspension when shes new. Girl should be streaming 7 days a week for the next 3 months if we go by product release marketing hype.

Inb4 she gets perma-banned like I did a few years ago also how Yuzumi (not-Monke) got banned.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's a succubus guys watch out her corrupting influence is spreading

bonus Sena sighting
Screenshot_20230602-162750_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230602-162931_Chrome.jpg

Lurker McSpic

Hope fishman doesnt do anything stupid and hit her with a temp suspension when shes new. Girl should be streaming 7 days a week for the next 3 months if we go by product release marketing hype.
We'll know for sure sunday if she doesn't stream. Others pointed out that jelly was on tenma's stream before but since the meme is that jelly is the favorite child she'll get a pass and ember won't, if it was something serious she wouldn't be saying it online too, we have yuri for reference. They seem to be memeing on fishman a lot more these past days. For example:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So I didn't want to make this post because I dont want to be know as the Shondo Schizo since this would be the second time I do a long post about her
That you for being the Hero we need! I too only watch Shondo Clips, but I find her schitzo arcs very entertaining particularly the cases of "When Oshi noticing you GOES WRONG".
don't know how to say this without being wtf
Common TVA experiance.:shiinastare:
>Hime'n Time takes on a new meaning :SelenHAHAhere:
>/VT is confused about Vagina anatomy :educateyourself:
What is a golden boy though?
Who is Ren's new 2view?
All in all Shondo's adventures remind me of the importance of giving you Oshi a good old shitzo gut shot once a month or so to reset the parasocial levels.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kanauru creating more Comet magic

Lurker McSpic

Didn't they basically do that with Mio and OkaKoro?
I was going for the angle of them being siblings that would be more loyal to themselves than the corpo, specially twins.

JMForte

If she's joking about it I don't think it's that serious and them getting in trouble with management doesn't always equal suspension. The girls have talked about the type of system they have in place and Pippa has straight up mentioned getting bonked live on stream. It's also already confirmed Tenma is the one who gets in trouble the most with management.

Topo Chico

Sheep is celebrating 30k yt subs in 12 minutes:

Watch sheep, love sheep
e:
1685743402295.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina with the easiest to achieve list.

Take note @Titanosaurus

Oh I can lift her. I can throw her. But going back to California....:gunpeko:
Edit: For any /vt brainlets here, Shiina's implication here is that she wants to be picked up, carried into the bedroom and thrown onto the bed.:educateyourself:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
She is severely mentally ill and it would not surprise me if her friends or family eventually tried to get her involuntarily institutionalized. I feel like her mental state will just get worse and worse over time.

Turns out some people just shouldn't be able to access the Internet. A lot of them, actually.
While that might be the best for her my understanding from reading about her family life, she is basically the main bread winner of her household, her Grandma has cancer, her uncle is dying of something colon related that he cannot get fixed because he cant take time of work without getting fired and her mother might not have a degree so she probably works minimum wage.

What is a golden boy though?
Who is Ren's new 2view?
Golden boy I assume just means favorite, and I think Ren new oshi might actually be Kiki from EIEN, since I saw some posted from anon complaining he was drawing now instead of Shondo, honestly I could probably find Ren twitter with the information given in the thread but don't really feel like digging for it.

edit:
Okay it was actully pretty easy to find by just checking shondo art tags:
His new "2 view oshi" is this girl most likely:

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Ragdoll. Something. Yes. Embrace the suspense.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
IT'S MOTH BIRTHDAY!

Onee-san's Power Level.png
This took me way longer than it should have but by coincidence I got it done just in time for Juniper's birthday. I talked about making it a while ago when I was asking for examples of Fauna and Juniper hiding their power levels. See if you can identify all the little references I made.

I noticed a distinct lack of Juniper quotes so I decided to remedy that. I'm not sure how to add quotes anymore but if someone could input these or walk me through how to do it myself it would be much appreciated.
"I *sigh* ... *giggle* ... Do I want to say it? Do I *sigh* ... Do I want to say it? *sigh* It's ... It's the forbidden fleshlight."

"Actually, you know what I've been thinking about? I, I, think I've talked about this before, but there was one time, uh, uh, before I became a streamer where I was thinking, like, someday I wanted to make, like, a paleoart account where I would only make, uh like, like uh, realistic paleoart but with some things that are just purposefully wrong and just, and just, trigger the fuck out of paleonerds."

"Nah man, everybody's got vices. Mine is pretending to be an anime girl on the internet."

"Which is why I was, um ... Which is why I was *sigh* googling ... Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of *sigh* furry dragon milfs? ... I'm a changed woman."

"What if she's just concealing her power level? What if she's a /pol/ user?"

"Chat, am I just, am I just a zoo animal to you? Am I *laughs* Am I a lolcow in a cage?"

I couldn't find the one tweet she made criticizing the low standard of humor among vtubers. The one where she says bottom, bottom, bottom repeatedly, but that would be a good one to add as well.

Speaking of birthdays ...
Of all the streams for me to miss while it was live it had to be Pippa's dinosaur stream!

Some interesting stuff that I don't think has been pointed out yet:
At about 12 minutes in someone super chats her what sounds like a poem. It was actually the lyrics to a song called "Dinosaurs" by Black Magick SS.

Obviously, my favorite song by this band. If I were to describe their sound it would be a strange mix of Black metal and Disco/70's pop music. This is also the band that someone kept trying to get Metokur to play during his last few months of streaming.

And here is the webcomic she was talking about towards the end of stream:
https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/darbi/list?title_no=1098
I actually used to read this years ago but dropped it as it was far too long and the dinosaurs were too anthropomorphized and edgy for my taste. It was still intereseting how brutal their world was depicted and the comic seems to still be running, at least it was until the end of 2022.

I hope I'm not speaking too soon but these last few streams (excluding the tier list stream which I didn't watch) seem to be a return to form for her and I hope that means that she is doing better mentally. I didn't want to bring it up, and @thhrang already put it better than I could, but something has seemed off about her for a while now. I can't really pinpoint when it started but it definitely got worse with the anniversary of the "Rage" stream, the Pikamee graduation saga, and of course the Colress arc. As much as I find the guy annoying, I think it did Pippa a lot of good to meet someone behind the character. Colress looked like he was going to become her Sonichu and obssessing over him would lead her further and further into delusion. I think meeting the actor tied the character back to reality and kind of brought her back with him (obviously everyone, coworkers and fans included, bullying her for her shit taste probably helped as well). Anyway, I'm glad it looks like she's coming back and hopefully doing a lot better. Take care of yourself rabbit and happy belated birthday. Also collab with Juniper already! She could teach you more about dinosaurs and you could teach her more about lolcows!

Jersh stream:

EDIT: I just remembered that Juniper will most likely be releasing her new model at the begining of next month. She also said that she wants to do more niche internet deep dives, randomly interrupted herself to ask chat how to get rid of a tulpa, and started playing Postal 2 music. At this point she is basically dogwhistling Pippa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom