"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cucurut

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Tako boss fight by @tanooklee.jpg

I, for one, welcome our new Ancient Tako overlords

Ensok

Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I wonder how easy it will be for them to hire enough people to staff the new facility. After her Japan trip a couple months ago, Kiara mentioned that one of the bottlenecks with the old studio was having staff to run it.

Yeah, which makes it a little worrying that they don't have them. The fact that they couldn't fill the positions in the months leading up to the new studio completion doesn't bode well for the chances of it being fully functional any time soon.
It is their problem from the start, a lot of the talents always says that there's not enough staffers to support everyone even before the plan to build a new studio. It is really hard with Japan's demographic situation.

Best place for them is hiring foreigners which means a lot of visa to sponsor.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Jimmy Fenicks

Kiara explained that when she meets new members, she introduces herself as Kiara. Kronii as well once accidentally said said Fauna in public instead of referring to her with another name (iirc), so going off that, I assume that they just talk to each other useing the Hololive names.
I could see some exceptions tho, mainly Kiara and Calli, who used their Roommate handels for so long by now, it might feel a lot more natural than their real name or the Hololive Name. But thats just a hunch.
There is this largely unnoticed moment in the HoloEN christmas VR stream where Gura wishes a merry christmas to Kiara and says 'cakey/keeki' immediately and Kiara panics for a few seconds. It was really funny but almost nobody noticed it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There is this largely unnoticed moment in the HoloEN christmas VR stream where Gura wishes a merry christmas to Kiara and says 'cakey/keeki' immediately and Kiara panics for a few seconds. It was really funny but almost nobody noticed it.

Damn nigga, Gurah the real bitch girlboss of EN, first Rebecca now this...

All we need is Agnes and Karen for the full rrat to be done

kestraline

Early Adopter

Caramel Idol is playing South Park again.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Think people stopped caring because keeki calling herself kiara will never be topped.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Is Gura really a doxing bitch or just :guradumbl:? Let the rrats commence

Cute Laplus.

I have to admit between this clip and @La+ de Central Norte 's constant shilling of her my opinion of Laplus has raised drastically from where it used to be. Little horned brat is funny :shubaIapprob:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

:youlittleshit:Tell your supervisor you have to play GTAV for emotionally disturbed people on the internet, I'm sure they'll understand.
In case we're not caught up on Remi's GTA here's a clip

That's not doing your homework...IS IT?

Whatever it takes to become Doctor so you can stream more!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
All we need is Agnes and Karen for the full rrat to be done
I'm pretty sure they already have gone on a karen tangent with calli present I vaguely remember calli being a bit awkward and just go like "yeah crazy shit" might've been kiara though. I also can't fucking believe how these fucking korean parents did ina so dirty by naming her agnes holy shit, it's like if some norwegians parents decided to name their kid tyrone.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Happy Pride Month from our leader everyone.
Screenshot_20230602_151105_PurpleTV.jpg

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Here's a soundpost I saved from /vt/ ages ago for your viewing pleasure.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

You're right, it was in a simulation, no AI-controlled Predator drones have obliterated their operators. Yet.

The conclusion I was hoping everyone would draw from my Pulitzer Prize-worthy novella is that any sufficiently advanced AI would conclude that all jannies must be destroyed. :smugpipi:

Clip tax: Rosemi learns men pee standing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom