"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami is finishing off Sonic adventure 2 tonight. she is currently being bullied by gifted memberships so buckos can rig this months skeb poll.

Screenshot 2023-06-02.jpg

You're right, it was in a simulation, no AI-controlled Predator drones have obliterated their operators. Yet.

The conclusion I was hoping everyone would draw from my Pulitzer Prize-worthy novella is that any sufficiently advanced AI would conclude that all jannies must be destroyed. :smugpipi:
The AI would be trained on indentifiying humans, jannies are safe... for now.

themanimthehills

Rin Penrose is having a skrunkly(?) Pageant.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Ami is finishing off Sonic adventure 2 tonight. she is currently being bullied by gifted memberships so buckos can rig this months skeb poll.
I want wedding day Ami.... It's not happening :pippasadl:

Ensok

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia's meet and greet has started. Unfortunately unlike others, a mod (Lia's friend Kagihara fortunately, not Xalamon) is in chat with her and they are being strict with the 2 minutes rather than the other girls who gave you a little more than that.

racist

Ninomae Ina'nis' strongest soldier

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So I didn't want to make this post because I dont want to be know as the Shondo Schizo since this would be the second time I do a long post about her when I don't even watch her of follow her on twitter, but her mehera keeps poping in my Timeline and curiosity killed the cat and I feel this worth documenting here:

So if you follow her second account you might had seen this tweets yesterday:
1685735478229.png
1685735408715.png

The reason for here cancelling streams is because she apparently had another moment, this time a little more private one.

To preface, I learned that on top of the 2 public account above she had a third "private" account where she would apparently share more private stuff, she is supposedly was very strict about who she allows to follow her in that account, she wouldn't let you in if you had anything vtuber related on you tweets or profile, and she would do monthly "purges" to block any people who didn't follow this rules. Anyway yesterday or the day before, I'm not sure she posted this series of tweets in said account, before promptly deleting the account:

1685592630025424.png
(Screenshot is not mine I didn't censor the names, I don't actually know what te account was called before it was deleted)

All of this was documented in real time in her /vt/ thread with many anons being left confused about what happend to cause this reaction, wondering if it was their fault, discord or somewhere else.

Eventually they all come up with most likely reason, a day before this, Shondo, and I don't know how to say this without being wtf so I will just said it, posted about her hymen on said account, yes she literary did a "Hymen check" and tweeted about it on this account, obviously the anons took this in a very civilized and wholesome manner:

1685736132096.png

People believed that people leaking this to the thread, plus people making jokes saying she had posted pictures and even livestream her vag is what set her off:
1685599283225591.png
1685736283877.png

Other theories related to, like last time, a long time viewers of her leaving her, and Artist called Ren:
1685736400160.png

So in conclusion just another episode of shondo schizo adventures, something to note is the anons agreed to not make another thread until next stream, so currently no Shondo thread on /vt/

Also and extra for all you "clueless casuals":
1685736906750.png

I have typed the word hymen in this post more times that I ever had in my whole life and probably the rest of it too, and don't know how to feel about that

wrp

So I didn't want to make this post because I dont want to be know as the Shondo Schizo since this would be the second time I do a long post about her when I don't even watch her of follow her on twitter, but her mehera keeps poping in my Timeline and curiosity killed the cat and I feel this worth documenting here:

View attachment 28526
View attachment 28525

The reason for here cancelling streams is because she apparently had another moment, this time a little more private one.

To preface, I learned that on top of the 2 public account above she had a third "private" account where she would apparently share more private stuff, she is supposedly was very strict about who she allows to follow her in that account, she wouldn't let you in if you had anything vtuber related on you tweets or profile, and she would do monthly "purges" to block any people who didn't follow this rules. Anyway yesterday or the day before, I'm not sure she posted this series of tweets in said account, before promptly deleting the account:

View attachment 28527
(Screenshot is not mine I didn't censor the names, I don't actually know what te account was called before it was deleted)

All of this was documented in real time in her /vt/ thread with many anons being left confused about what happend to cause this reaction, wondering if it was their fault, discord or somewhere else.

Eventually they all come up with most likely reason, a day before this, Shondo, and I don't know how to say this without being wtf so I will just said it, posted about her hymen on said account, yes she literary did a "Hymen check" and tweeted about it on this account, obviously the anons took this in a very civilized and wholesome manner:

People believed that people leaking this to the thread, plus people making jokes saying she had posted pictures and even livestream her vag is what set her off:
View attachment 28533
View attachment 28531

Other theories related to, like last time, a long time viewers of her leaving her, and Artist called Ren:

So in conclusion just another episode of shondo schizo adventures, something to note is the anons agreed to not make another thread until next stream, so currently no Shondo thread on /vt/

View attachment 28534

I have typed the word hymen in this post more times that I ever had in my whole life and probably the rest of it too, and don't know how to feel about that
Urge to go bake that thread rises

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Let's put it this way: the only time I'd expect that term to pop up in normal society is anatomy/health class or if you're a obgyn. I'd say a general shock/cringe/disgust reaction is safe

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
yes she literary did a "Hymen check" and tweeted about it on this account
Weird roleplay with the biggest donors gone wrong or did she actually stick a chinese made amazon endoscope up herself?
Also, I thought she had a boyfriend.

themanimthehills

So not is she terminally online enough to post private information on a private twitter account (you know, instead of keeping it to herself), she also has a vagina (completely disgusting). If she were a man, she wouldn't be this shameful. I keep telling you guys, female behavior needs to be shamed and shunned.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So not is she terminally online enough to post private information on a private twitter account (you know, instead of keeping it to herself), she also has a vagina (completely disgusting). If she were a man, she wouldn't be this shameful. I keep telling you guys, female behavior needs to be shamed and shunned.
This sounds almost like something a woman would say Ms/Mrs Hill(plural)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Just doing a PBA if you want a special postcard of the twins.

:makotomisaki::akiramisaki:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If missing out on this sort of knowledge makes me a clueless casual I think I'm fine with that. Hopefully Shondo works herself back into a better place.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

View attachment 28526
View attachment 28525

View attachment 28527

View attachment 28533
View attachment 28531

View attachment 28534

what having no dad does to a motherfucker. I ain't no expert in female anatomy but I was under the impresion that to do a hymen check you needed professional equipment but I guess phone cameras have come a long way :Vesper-UNHINGED:. Seriously, what the fuck shondo jesus christ.:gsh:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Weird roleplay with the biggest donors gone wrong or did she actually stick a chinese made amazon endoscope up herself?
Also, I thought she had a boyfriend.
Ultimately I'm not sure, nobody posted any screenshot or direct transcript of what she tweeted, but from the sounds of it she just sat naked in front of a mirror and spread herself to take a look and then decided to tweet about it.

Like literary this scene from this anime:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ultimately I'm not sure, nobody posted any screenshot or direct transcript of what she tweeted, but from the sounds of it she just sat naked in front of a mirror and spread herself to take a look and then decided to tweet about it.

Like literary this scene from this anime:

giphy (1).gif

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He's just following the advice of his mentor;

tumblr_lnkqttwePC1qc7r4yo1_500.jpg

i feel so god damn old yhelp
2011 was a wild year
Just doing a PBA if you want a special postcard of the twins.

:makotomisaki::akiramisaki:

This has vibes of a farewell tour I think they actually got picked up and I'm willing to bet that they advertised themselves as twin vtubers as a marketing opportunity for whoever did

Have another set

hololive ruined /jp/

what having no dad does to a motherfucker. I ain't no expert in female anatomy but I was under the impresion that to do a hymen check you needed professional equipment but I guess phone cameras have come a long way :Vesper-UNHINGED:. Seriously, what the fuck shondo jesus christ.:gsh:
they make bluetooth cameras to look inside your ear and nostrils so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom