"Poland-adjacent, colombia, alban, macedonia, kryzgystan, beautiful mountain = norway, italy adjacent buildings = malta, lesotho, if its latam but you dont know, guatemala. or uruguay, bolivia, botswana"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ペンネーム

RRRRRRRAT:

Sana had to die for this image to work. IT WAS PREDETERMINED! DOWN WITH THE BROWNIES.

auditionpic.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Cover is a Japanese company so they're likely to handle this stuff by the book no matter how retarded that may be. Since they're already (relatively) lenient with derivative works it'd be a bad idea to rock the boat anyway.

For what it's worth I can fully appreciate him not wanting money to be an element. When you turn your hobby into a job or a side-hustle it's good to keep part of it for yourself at a hobby level, because that's what stops you from burning out on the original interest you had in it; it creeps in slowly, but the business side of things will make itself a bit too known in your workflow over time. You start realising that spending time implementing the unique quirky feature you have in mind takes away time from implementing things a more mainstream audience would gravitate toward, that keeping your project 'topical' would bring in more eyes than chipping away at your own pace, that there's pressure to prioritise what the guy who donates $500 a month wants over what you want, etc..

That's not to say monetising your hobbies is bad by any stretch, but it's a good idea to set one project aside to be strictly a personal, self-indulgent thing, and that's what he's doing here.
Was gonna say more or less the same thing.

I will add that some people can do these kinds of things and people enjoying it is all the payment they need and considering how holocure is blatantly a loveletter to hololive and all it's talents invluding kay just adding random bullshit like fishing (next update apperently) strongly implies thats where his motivation comes from

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The last one has to be fake! There's no way she happened to say this recently. Right?
timeofsnip.PNG
PST, About 30 secs before I posted it, in Shiina's chat.

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Limkin

Lia sounds like Rosemi. Especially when lowering the tone. I can't believe it took me this long to notice and it's really uncanny

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This is definitely going to lead to TVA's Pink Cat Good arc.
Nyanners did nothing wrong.
Way ahead of you.

But also, look at this seiso woman:

Spent the whole day at work on the twatters replying to stupid shit.
But why Nolan when you could just... not?
This Veibei situation is a common trend. Pippa, marimari, shondo, etc can usually get away with edgy stuff because that's the audience they cultivated, they know what to expect. Non-edgy vtubers cultivate a certain audience of their own and when either shift their content to something different it pisses off their fans
Veibae has always been edgy and unapologetic, though. Everyone who actually watches her, everyone who paid the most minimal amount of attention when something involving her hit the gossip circuit would know that.

Everyone who bitches now has done neither.

Twitter flipping its shit has no rational cause even within its own context. It's literally random chance.
In fairness half this thread has just done the same thing with Veibae. I'm all for calling people retards but that doesn't mean she's suddenly wonderful.
Hot take: If people you disagreed with on a past issue suddenly say something you agree with, it's fine to agree with and even support them on the matter at hand.

We don't fail people for saying 3 x 3 = 9 just because they said 2 + 2 = 3 the previous year, either. Quite the opposite, we're happy they learned.
:yagoocry:Nobody, they gonna hire a bunch of diversity to be woke n go broke :Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:
Cover requires streaming experience these days. Vtweeters can't get in.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some very important info from today's kronii minecraft stream.

Kronii used to hang out with basic bitches, they only talked about boys and fashion, she stopped hanging out with them since they didn't like the same things.

She hates LoL and will never play it (thank fuck), she also said people she knows ruined the game for her.

Kronii triggered a raid near ina's house and (kinda) had to be saved by kaela.

She took a voluntary lava bath with kaela (onsen date).

Kronii and kaela started flirting itshouldhavebeenme.mp5.

She likes digging...

Kronii still hides her screen when she goes to her secret stash.

Not changing directions is her ninja way.

Okayu my (other) wife and lui joined the server, all is good in the world(then kronii fucking left before any interactions :annoyedpippa:).

Somebody asked her if she would keep her cool if she were to collab with her oshi like mumei did (she said yes), she said one of her oshis is korone (we already knew this) and she said you can have multiple oshis whore, and for some reason she changed the scenario to celebrities fucking normie.

She is the type of person on ttrpgs that play a tag-along role, she played pathfinder taking turns unlike the gun collab.

She didn't like full metal alchemist because of "the dog episode".

Didn't watch robot chicken "was too edgy, didn't like the humor".

watched death note while it aired, she likes light an L, didn't like near because he's a wannabe L, prefers mello because he's more hands-on, she absofuckinglutely shipped some of the characters fujoronii.
EDIT: Dredge room is up.

hylic

The thought of a gypsy stealing Tenma's mail only to discover they got a full body gorilla suit is sending me

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
and she said you can have multiple oshis whore,
Meanwhile IRyS responding to a superchat saying she made them happy; "Make sure you consume other forms of happiness as well, just so that, you know, you have a lot of variety in your life...OH, but I do say; if you have an oshi, I believe in 'one and only oshi'. *giggle*"

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Meanwhile IRyS responding to a superchat saying she made them happy; "Make sure you consume other forms of happiness as well, just so that, you know, you have a lot of variety in your life...OH, but I do say; if you have an oshi, I believe in 'one and only oshi'. *giggle*"

Sorry IRyS, but I can still save Bae. You on the other hand...

By the way, she's been wearing the same glasses since high school since she thinks you only need to change them when you physically outgrow them. No wonder she's fucking blind.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Going to be posting some clips, mostly VSpo.
Highlight from Ichinose Uruha's 3D where DarumaIsGod lives up to his name. Nose is indeed the cutest VSpo.

The clip has everything really, the angry girl Nose and HanaBana laughing.

Shinomiya Runa's 3D showcase. Others do poses and sing, Runa exercised.

Reading the comments, it will be highly unlikely to see Ema's clip. Someone commented on VSpo's new clipping rules which prohibit clips if there are any songs in the stream (she sang Renai Circulation). This will potentially limit Hinano's 3D live clipping since she will most likely sing. I saw one JP clip though (no clip licence number). Not sure whether this new rule is actually true or not though so it will be good if others can confirm.

Asumi Sena sneeze (tskr)

What if Yakumo Beni is your little sister?

Komori Met being an idol

Hope I can see more clips of 774's Ina Uruu, looks fun

Ruri-nee doing mocopi in front of four males

She also commented on the clip.

Subaru might be the first hologirl to stream Pineapple on Pizza later 10PM JST.

Negzana

Twin Adder

Vih

Doog
It appears as though michael-cat is doing a twitcast, nothing going on in it at the moment but it's only been ~3min since it has begun

edit: seems like the cast has stopped, chat is... well the question marks really tell the story, even if the rest is in japanese
298672ad70.png

final edit: It seems(according to the people in her mentions) that she was feeling sick and ended up calling it off

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

wrp

I remember checking her a long time ago prior to the brouhaha about her switching to the coomer model but TBH, I personally found her a bit boring. Rin Penrose really leaned into being Bri-ish and high energy which makes for some pretty fun and entertaining streams. Shizuko is just... chill and laid-back? Which I guess given the panda model, is pretty appropriate.
I'll definitely watch her then, thanks. Can't stand Rin.

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom