Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's over. It might've mostly been gameplay from a mid gacha, but I got to be with her again, and I'd sit through a thousand gacha streams to be with her more. Godspeed Namie, we love you :sanasmile:

you better fucking stream again soon I swear to god

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why do some people always generalize vtubers in part or as an entirety as pandering to pedophiles? What did Pippa do to deserve this?

Thats chase, apparently
chaser.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kay Yu explaining why he cant take donations of any kind

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If you are now saddened by the lack of brown women in your life, please look forward to Sara's Hollow Knight stream in about three hours from now:

RiverBear

Why do some people always generalize vtubers in part or as an entirety as pandering to pedophiles? What did Pippa do to deserve this?

Blame the Chumbros

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
dont mean to be a numberfag but Nasa has almost 600 CCV
apparently she was raided by Pippers?

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I see we are now at the "Doing [X] will literally kill [CURRENT YEAR TRENDSETTERS], if you don't do what we want, we will threaten to kill ourselves, and our deaths will be on your hands" part of the retard discourse
Good thing i am shit at streaming cause i'd just answer "please do, stream it if you can and tag me if you survive"

USS IOWA

I see we are now at the "Doing [X] will literally kill [CURRENT YEAR TRENDSETTERS], if you don't do what we want, we will threaten to kill ourselves, and our deaths will be on your hands" part of the retard discourse
"Well techincally your blood will be in your hands cause you know you killed yourselves, I just said you guys suck."

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Kay Yu explaining why he cant take donations of any kind

TLDR he's retarded and doesn't deserve success, probably a commie too

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

RiverBear

TLDR he's retarded and doesn't deserve success, probably a commie too
TBF, I can get where he's at.
You don't need to monetize all your hobbies, and if he does start monetizing, people will be encouraged to complain about stuff because "we paid for it"

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Melanin vampires finally get to drink the real thing again.
and it was GOOD.

If you are now saddened by the lack of brown women in your life, please look forward to Sara's Hollow Knight stream in about three hours from now:

The spirit is willing, but the body is spongy and bruised
(hitting the hay - will keep the stream up)

Lurker McSpic

TBF, I can get where he's at.
You don't need to monetize all your hobbies, and if he does start monetizing, people will be encouraged to complain about stuff because "we paid for it"
it's donations for crying out loud, it would be entirely different if he sets up a patreon exclusively for developing the game(even if cover doesn't sue him into oblivion). I get it's a passion project but the girls are making bank streaming his fan game and he's such a retard that doesn't even let people drop a few bucks into his lap so he can buy himself a nice taco or something, it's beyond stupid and all his rambling read like a pretentious artist going on about muh art.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
it's donations for crying out loud, it would be entirely different if he sets up a patreon exclusively for developing the game(even if cover doesn't sue him into oblivion). I get it's a passion project but the girls are making bank streaming his fan game and he's such a retard that doesn't even let people drop a few bucks into his lap so he can buy himself a nice taco or something, it's beyond stupid and all his rambling read like a pretentious artist going on about muh art.

Given the whole project dies tomorrow if Cover gives the word, I can understand wanting to be very careful about monetizing this work.

Besides, the whole thing's a pretty solid portfolio piece for landing a programming job, isn't it? Maybe the real money will come then.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Edit: Nevermind, this is that femboy Chase's sock account. I will archive this post but the queue is in the ten thousands.

I do not care for dumb as fuck retarded individuals conflating drawings and flat chests with literal CSAM. It has been absolutely a pain in the ass to deal with and I'd remind you has had actual negative consequences because those reports no matter how fucking dumb have to be investigated therefore taking time away from dealing with ACTUAL CHILD ABUSE MATERIAL. With organizations stating that many of the reports they receive are not csam and those org's asking people NOT to just file reports like a retarded Yamanba because of a fucking drawing because the priority is to protect REAL CHILDREN.

If you think "wow it sounds like you want to drop the people who file these frivolous reports into lava in minecraft" all I can say is No. In real life. I'll take my Mad at the Internet hat, I have no regrets.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Given the whole project dies tomorrow if Cover gives the word, I can understand wanting to be very careful about monetizing this work.
Eh, idk, I feel like if Hololive did have a problem with it, they'd contact him privately about it instead of shutting it down. Seems like a really bad look to just kill a popular fan game your own talents play over bullshit like that, they're not Activision.

No. In real life. I'll take my Mad at the Internet hat, I have no regrets.
Why would anyone "mad at the internet" you for the right opinion lol.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Morino wishes you all a happy schizophrenia awareness day!

Lurker McSpic

Besides, the whole thing's a pretty solid portfolio piece for landing a programming job, isn't it? Maybe the real money will come then.
he could land a job but is a big if, depends how is he making it, nowadays thanks to game making engines a lot of retards can shit out a game. You say real money but he's a moron for leaving money on the table, he could probably get some deal with cover to sell the game and him taking a cut because the game has quality but nope and he gets autistic about donations on top of that. I don't blame anyone who makes a fan game as a hobby and actually finishes it but this and idol showdown are basically comercial games, get fucking paid people, jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom