"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Yuko Yurei Ch. idol-EN] - karaoke bar! unarchived drunk singing [ae1dUn_Ggf8][1684890816].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Miko has officially recovered from covid :mikothumbsl:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looking forward to this one at 9PM JST.

I remember Meloco at one point completely forgot to speak English at all playing this game.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
cant believe the femboy vtuber is the one with the most reasonable take on the whole Retard slur drama yet

Kiara featured on the official channel

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Can anyone explain to me what bet she lost?
Edit she’s also live

She might have won something instead - Aussies love shoeys

cant believe the femboy vtuber is the one with the most reasonable take on the whole Retard slur drama yet

Kiara featured on the official channel

Nice trio of hard working gals. Well, Choco works hard at making lots of friends.

xenn.jpg
Hey, it's a manga about the users here!

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mel exposes herself when Mouse offers a life hack

This does lend credence to the theory she is mars mayhem as she also has small boings

I edited a spoilered pic of naked Mars mayhem tits in this post because they align with Mel's no cleavage reveal

Kobo phasmo in half an hour

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Kalion

:)
Chapipi is currently 4 hours in to her 12 hour Birthday stream. The final one before her indefinite hiatus.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Salome released an original song, with the music made by members of IOSYS (of Touhou remix fame), most notably ARM (Overdrive, Marisa Stole the Precious Thing, Cirno's Perfect Math Class, and also Marine's original song)

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Seeing my brown loving brothers swoon has given me such strength.

I hate that original song can play and this version pops into my head first

Fuck. I fell asleep right before she started. Duck cute!!!!

View attachment 26879
I genuinely hope this pathetic pussy ass femboy retard kills themselves.
"B-but muh safe space"
Absolutely spineless if the world is to cruel and unjust for you than kill yourself!! Its free!! You already have the supplies in your bathroom and kitchen!! Set yourself free!!
"safe place for everyone is the bare minimum of having a platform"
Terrible take. Hell, an impossible take. You simply cannot account for all the triggers, traumas, and issues that people may have serious or otherwise. If you're a streamer and you enjoy streaming violent games and someone comes into your stream, politely as possible, asks you not to play violent games anymore because they enjoy your content, voice, model, etc but cannot handle gore at all would you simply stop streaming the game and promise not to play violent games on stream anymore? No? Congratulations you have failed to create a safe place and should not be a streamer.

My example is a bit slippery, yes, but his extreme idea of what an ideal space for a content creator should be is just as excessive. If that's how he wishes to run his streams, by all means he should be right to do so. As someone who doesn't say the dreaded, mean ol' n-words, f-words, x-words, I just don't think it's right for you to be able to police what someone wishes to say or do in the space they've created.

Whatever. I hope Lumi ultimately isn't affected by this. I don't watch Vei, but space lemon really is my favorite ta- [THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR VIOLENT LANGUAGE]

PekoWick

Looking forward to this one at 9PM JST.

I remember Meloco at one point completely forgot to speak English at all playing this game.

What a shit game ngl.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shizukou, infamously known for one of the worst model changes in history, seems to be backtracking and is bringing back the panda model.

View attachment 26911
Not sure if it's just for a gag or if she finally realised how much of a mistake she made by getting that coomer tuber look just for views and clips....which never happened.
View attachment 26914

To the surprise of no-one, being a whore didn't pan out. There is no mock surprise because everyone saw it coming from the second it was announced.

Enjoy being back in nobody status though I guess. If trend chasing didn't boost your numbers then maybe you're just fucking boring. Then again, it could just be a new model with the same retardation, not that I'll know unless someone else posts about it.

Honestly, I don't hate the coomer model (even if I think it's a huge downgrade from her other one) but I think it's best if she separates both accounts and does regular streams on her cutesy model and then does the coomer shit on the other one. Wonder if her community asked her to bring it back or maybe she read a few posts here and got self-conscious.

I like the model a lot, but her reasons for changing were dogshit and just makes it clear she doesn't really understand the importance of it being an entertainment industry. You have to actually be engaging to really be successful, going for tiddyclickers is short term numbers but not going to grow your brand.

Fucking finally!

I'm betting they'll announce Gen 3 at the concert. Also, I'm expecting Nijisanji to release a wave at that time because
A C C E L E R A T E!!!

It's a corpobaitpost directed at Nijgersanji to get them to prematurely debut 2 more waves of talents cribbed from random assholes, as they're wont to do in response to Cover's actions so they can try to steal the spotlight. Then when it inevitably happens that their new hires say "Retard" on a collab stream and get cancelled for it, Cover will post a reveal of their debut 1 hour after the announcement of termination for Niji's entire new wave for being ableist.

...Perhaps Aviel or Fishman could sweeten the pot for her to stream, even if not regularly

This is how we get Sana back, bros, I will never give up hope

Me: "I don't understand how these fucking simps can spend thousands of dollars on a woman they're not going to even fuck."

Also me: "I will pay Namie USD$1000 for one stream a month if it means I can hear her voice again."

:shiinastare: Hmm. Maybe I do understand the simp mind.

"Well techincally your blood will be in your hands cause you know you killed yourselves, I just said you guys suck."

"Oh no, please my poor vulnerable friends, don't do such an unthinkable thing to yourself, don't even talk about something so horrible as denying me the pleasure of strangling you to death with a bike chain."

Dear Federal Agents reading my post; hello, how are you today? How's the husband/wife? Please be aware this threat of violence on the life of someone that really deserves being garroted with a bike chain expresses fear for the sanctity of their life is intended to be a tasteless joke on the internet for autistic stickers, to sate my ego as a performative whore. If I were to be a serial killer, which I definitely am not, I surely wouldn't talk about it wantonly on the internet. Any bodies found strangled to death with a bike chain is purely coincidental, honest. Cross my heart, hope to die.

Why would anyone "mad at the internet" you for the right opinion lol.

ybh I can't believe he'd champion pedo rights to beat it to drawings so brazenly like that. What a gross sicko. Cartoon girls are victims too. Rights for the fictional! :smugselen:

Can anyone explain to me what bet she lost?
Edit she’s also live

Ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Less than two weeks until Ayamo Nono's graduation, today she sings with fellow Re:AcT member Coucourua Creil.

Yesterday Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh was back from a short break (coincidentally the day Nono announced her graduation) and today Sumeragi Rose is back from her long health break. She did a talking and singing stream earlier.

Here are some more highlights from Nose's 3D live

What a shit game ngl.

The game is irrelevant, what happened in game should be the fate of people who put pineapple on pizza.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Shiina's "guerrilla" gunpla stream has comments disabled. Did anyithing happen?

Kalion

:)
Shiina's "guerrilla" gunpla stream has comments disabled. Did anyithing happen?

YouTube algo says gunpla = toy which means it gets set to be a YouTube Kids video, thus disabling comments.
That's my guess anyhow. I can't recall anything bad happening during the stream.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Karaoke stream from Marica

Cute as always animation from Komainu

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Don't worry, they are Asian. They aren't impressed enough with anything she does to bother watching any of her streams.
Asian parents moment:

Bae posted a members-only message venting about something that happened with her parents. She gets rashes sometimes from a chronic condition that she sees a dermatologist for. She was complaing to her mom about it being itchy yesterday and her mom started freaking out about it being skin cancer after Googling it (lol).

Okay, not really limited to Asian parents... except then later in the day, her dad (who was told about this by her mom) barged into her room and started ranting about how unhealthy she was (lolwut) and how she needed to be taking "eastern herbal medicine" and that a dermatilogist would be no help.

:baewhatacunt:

Twin Adder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom