"My self-care is living in delusion"Erina Makina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Here we go:

Don't we get this reminder like every few months? auditions are always open they just like to reminds people so they don't forget.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii will have a collab (probably irys) playing outlast trials this Saturday.

wrp

Shizukou, infamously known for one of the worst model changes in history, seems to be backtracking and is bringing back the panda model.

View attachment 26911
Not sure if it's just for a gag or if she finally realised how much of a mistake she made by getting that coomer tuber look just for views and clips....which never happened.
View attachment 26914

Honestly, just for this, I think I'll give her a good solid chance.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Her voice. I'm hearing it again. My heart can take it, I missed this so much bros :faunacry::sanasmile:
I legit thought she'd never stream again. I am not expecting this to be a regular thing, or ever happen again any time soon, but this is healing me so much...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Namie pretending she isn't gonna be doing gacha this stream, how adorable. You can't deny your instincts :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Damn, who recommend her the Real Grade Red Astray? Real Grade Starter will start from RG Zeta Gundam First!

For people who doesn't know jack shit about gunpla, RG Zeta is one of the hardest plastic model to build, because it is easily break if you didn't apply the pressure correctly, or it will break when you transform the Gundam. It is known as the "Dark Souls" of gunpla building difficulty
They don't call Real Grades "Plastic Grenades" for nothing :pekonod:

----

Re: Not-Sana's Arknight's shill stream, she started sounding real different at first - probably suppressing the accent a bit, and then just went full blown Sana after a few minutes. :SelenHAHAhere:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I may or may not be tearing up. I may be one of the biggest faggots around but goddamn am I one of the happiest too :sanasmile:

Fau

Don't we get this reminder like every few months? auditions are always open they just like to reminds people so they don't forget.
Do we? Sorry, can't remember getting a notification before. I found the timing of this and Namie's stream interesting.

EDIT: And btw, yesterday I was checking old Sana's streams, just for the nostalgia. Happy to hear her voice live again today.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You dream of a better world. You wish things were not as they are now.

niggaphil

The later RG kit has improved a lot after Bandai ditched the stupid MS joint parts (but the materials are still used in some runners), and focus on making them as 1/144 MG. Nowadays I would recommend the starter to build RG Sazabi or RG Nu Gundam, as they provided the best experiences. However, for streaming, I will strongly recommend to go for MEME gunpla, and see their reaction Live when breaking some RG parts

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wait people actually play gacha games? I thought they just gambled
1684898278136.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I leave this site for 2 days and suddenly it's announced Pippa has 3 collabs with 3 new people she's never collabed with before. What happened to my little introvert bunny?
Maybe this is management trying to push her towards being more comfortable with strangers in the hopes that when she finally collabs with Henya or Kson she doesn't drop the spaghetti. If I'm right, then management is doing shit right.

I was in a fugue state.
It was one time.
I was extremely tired.
I wasn't thinking straight.
It was my first screw up.
I'm retarded.
I was mad at the internet.

It won't happen again.
Record yourself and you have a youtube apology video.

thanks rie, just one question tho. How the fuck did fishman let pippa collab with a nigga that 3d prints guns when he cockblocked a collab with rekieta before he went full fag. I hope to god the rabbit asked management and isn't just winging it, I don't want her to hang herself when fishman gives her the yuri treatment.
Pippa has proven herself to be more reliable and less chaotic. I think at this point Fishman just let her off her leash.

Shizukou, infamously known for one of the worst model changes in history, seems to be backtracking and is bringing back the panda model.

View attachment 26911
Not sure if it's just for a gag or if she finally realised how much of a mistake she made by getting that coomer tuber look just for views and clips....which never happened.
View attachment 26914

Honestly, I don't hate the coomer model (even if I think it's a huge downgrade from her other one) but I think it's best if she separates both accounts and does regular streams on her cutesy model and then does the coomer shit on the other one. Wonder if her community asked her to bring it back or maybe she read a few posts here and got self-conscious.

I think that Fish has loosened the leash on Pippa in recent months, and/or he is delegating and deferring to managers under him who are fine with letting Pippa cook. Either way I think Pippa has proven herself to have a good head on her when it comes to knowing where the boundaries are, and management, whoever they are, have come to understand that there are some people who will never be happy no matter how ideologically pure the rabbit and who she associates with try to be, so might as well let her continue making her core audience happy.
Agreed. Pippa has possibly been the most consistent Vtuber in Phase and despite giving Fishman a few heart attacks early on she has proven that she can interact with anyone and keep things fairly civil.

WE'RE LIVE. GET IN. NOW!!!

Omfg. Im smiling like a retard. Man, I really missed her voice.

Damn, who recommend her the Real Grade Red Astray? Real Grade Starter will start from RG Zeta Gundam First!

For people who doesn't know jack shit about gunpla, RG Zeta is one of the hardest plastic model to build, because it is easily break if you didn't apply the pressure correctly, or it will break when you transform the Gundam. It is known as the "Dark Souls" of gunpla building difficulty
Real Grades tend to be hand grenades but I think the Red Astray was fairly solid. I got a Talgeese III lying around in my backlog (along with 9 other MGs). I seriously need to get back into building. Was planning on saving it for vtubing.

PekoWick

----

Re: Not-Sana's Arknight's shill stream, she started sounding real different at first - probably suppressing the accent a bit, and then just went full blown Sana after a few minutes. :SelenHAHAhere:
The newer RG's are really good though Hi-Nu, God gundam, Sazabi, Nu, Zeong, Wing gundam etc.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Here we go:

Fucking finally!

I'm betting they'll announce Gen 3 at the concert. Also, I'm expecting Nijisanji to release a wave at that time because
A C C E L E R A T E!!!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
The later RG kit has improved a lot after Bandai ditched the stupid MS joint parts (but the materials are still used in some runners), and focus on making them as 1/144 MG. Nowadays I would recommend the starter to build RG Sazabi or RG Nu Gundam, as they provided the best experiences. However, for streaming, I will strongly recommend to go for MEME gunpla, and see their reaction Live when breaking some RG parts
Imagine shiina building all the fin funnels for the RG Hi-Nu. Or the moving panes from the RG Unicorn.
She's set a challenging goal for her, since she said she wants to build a Perfect Grade RX-78-02 on stream in the future.

niggaphil

Fucking finally!

I'm betting they'll announce Gen 3 at the concert. Also, I'm expecting Nijisanji to release a wave at that time because
A C C E L E R A T E!!!
I think NijiEN gonna pumped 3 waves (18 talents) out before the Actual HoloEN 3 debut :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom