"Salmonella doesn't exist, it's a social construct"Banzoin Hakka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Does Nazuna even interact with Kson anymore?

Also, if she is on her way out, maybe she is waiting to interact with her on Mike, if she is even interested.
1 Month ago (not too sure if that was the last time they collabed period) they both collabed with Mike/Nazuna as her personal character

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just stealing this from reddit:
1684892752743.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy going on another mini-hiatus. I knew this was coming but still

:urtearingmeapart:

sleepygone.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I leave this site for 2 days and suddenly it's announced Pippa has 3 collabs with 3 new people she's never collabed with before. What happened to my little introvert bunny?

BunhongTokki

Hello Bunhong Tokki,

If you are reading this, then it's probably a bad idea to be breaking containment and posting asylum posts on your YouTube channel being a Pippa translator. This is especially significant in this case because my profile pic is a literally a dox post of one of the talents and the fact that I'm banned probably means the Fishman hates my guts. You should probably at the very least blur the profile pic in the image or delete the community post. I love your content and your contribution to the over seas foreign Pippa bros.

SIncerely, Superduper.
If you want

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I leave this site for 2 days and suddenly it's announced Pippa has 3 collabs with 3 new people she's never collabed with before. What happened to my little introvert bunny?
Probably a expose move pushed by management if I had to make a guess

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If you want
Oh hi! Yea it's just probably a good idea to keep stuff here out of other parts of social media you post on. Since you're here you should feel free to shill your clips man!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Oh hi! Yea it's just probably a good idea to keep here and everywhere else separate.
Big words coming from one of the users here that argue with people on Twitter under the same name....

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
God that shit pisses me off when people say you can't be racist to white people. Literally ANYONE can be racist to any other race. That's what makes them racist. I've met too many racist black people who think that there is no such thing as being racist towards white people. It makes literally no sense.
If you don't like somebody and their content then literally just don't watch them. How hard is that to grasp? Like me not watching you, green frog boy, is very easy to do. How hard is it for people just to fucking block someone and move on. No, now everyone must pull out their pitchforks and make some holy conquest to try and cancel someone.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Big words coming from one of the users here that argue with people on Twitter under the same name....
I was in a fugue state.
It was one time.
I was extremely tired.
I wasn't thinking straight.
It was my first screw up.
I'm retarded.
I was mad at the internet.

It won't happen again.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Lauded Idol clipper Repeel has risen from the dead

wrp

Camelot, the 3d printer guns dude, who's the third?
Koefficient
Oh yeah, he's such a tenma orbiter I figured she technically collabed with him at some point

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

More Peko vs AI in 8 hours :pekol::pekok::Pekora-EVILGRIN:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

thanks rie, just one question tho. How the fuck did fishman let pippa collab with a nigga that 3d prints guns when he cockblocked a collab with rekieta before he went full fag. I hope to god the rabbit asked management and isn't just winging it, I don't want her to hang herself when fishman gives her the yuri treatment.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
the brown-skinned one returneth by @hollewdz.jpg

I have to admit, it will be nice to hear her voice again

:sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom