"You can slap me but not the sandwich"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
I'm still not going to watch any of them. It's just that I'd rather side with whores who may or may not be sincere over crybaby vtweeter looneytroons.
Also:
1684889723113.png

kestraline

Early Adopter
I've stayed quiet on the veibae stuff but honestly the facts remain - she joined vshojo with the rest of them, the company that yelled so much about "talent freedom", aka freedom to get away with so much because management did not give a fuck what you said or what you did even if it harmed the company image or your own, and let's not forget all the shit she did whilst employed with them. Just because she now wants to say retards on stream doesn't change my opinion on her and it certainly doesn't change my opinion on pink cat and Silvervale.

talent freedom.jpg

Personally I think the only reason she is doing it now is because she knows Mythic does not give a fuck, just look at all the people they have in their roster.

If I want to see a vtuber say that word, I'm not going to veibae. I will stick to lemon woman.....even if she looks like veibae now.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
In fairness half this thread has just done the same thing with Veibae. I'm all for calling people retards but that doesn't mean she's suddenly wonderful.
Agreeing, liking, or laughing at one thing she has done/said does not equate with suddenly liking her. Please see the three posts above yours and the one below yours. These seem to be the general opinions agreed upon in this thread. I have not seen anyone here claiming she's wonderful or anything close to that.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Ahh damn I must've missed that, was it members only or posted to twitter like she originally said?
Not sure if it was the one she promised, but it had sussy in the title. Plenty of people cooming on Twitter and /vt/ over it. It did the job it seems.
Members only, courtesy of HoloPirates: https://gofile.io/d/2rYWe8

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Personally I think the only reason she is doing it now is because she knows Mythic does not give a fuck, just look at all the people they have in their roster.
Thats one of the things that is very interesting to me, i wonder how much will the higher ups at twitch not care about all the shenanagins they do since they're a part of a big agency with alot of their big earners in it, especially if (Giga-rrat incoming) VSJ management or whatever still has enough pull on Twitch to sneakily fuck them over for "XYZ" reason out of pure spite

its all a :cursedbae: but to me that seems like the funniest outcome

Negzana

Has Henya interacted with Nazuna at all yet?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I was gonna go on a rant over the frog fag, but it's not worth it. I'm just keep carrying on laughing at the cows and watching mis monas chinas.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pikamee was corpo-mates with a filthy male so i doubt Nazuna wants to get aids from her

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I would be highly offended if my friends weren't traumatized and terrified of me enough to call me rude things in hushed whispers behind closed doors.
I call you highly offensive things to your face does that make us friends?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Forgot to post this. Serafi doing an AM I THE ASSHOLE. Stream.

She is very comfy, really like her voice.

I wonder if Kson is secretly running things behind the scenes and she is purposefully keeping them away from each other for a while. Nazuna really fucked herself over with her yab, holy shit.

Negzana

I wonder if Kson is secretly running things behind the scenes and she is purposefully keeping them away from each other for a while. Nazuna really fucked herself over with her yab, holy shit.
That's a shame, Henya and Nazuna are the only members of Vshojo I really find interest watching. I actually prefer Nazuna's personality over Rushia's from the little I saw, less intense.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
NO
wich is funny because Pikamee raided Nazuna in the past and she was very happy with a Raid from a non-VSJ member

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Juicy rrat lmao, if there is a single shred of truth to that then Kson would sink to be even more retarded than she was if she was the sole reason Nazuna wants to fucking leave

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The crying over "retard" is funnier if you know the history of words like "idiot" and "moron".

Fuck off, Veibae. You may look like her, but you ain't Lumi.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Just going to archive it for confirmation of /here/
[a]
Hello Bunhong Tokki,

If you are reading this, then it's probably a bad idea to be breaking containment and posting asylum posts on your YouTube channel being a Pippa translator. This is especially significant in this case because my profile pic is a literally a dox post of one of the talents and the fact that I'm banned probably means the Fishman hates my guts. You should probably at the very least blur the profile pic in the image or delete the community post. I love your content and your contribution to the over seas foreign Pippa bros.

SIncerely, Superduper.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Especially since my profile pic is literally a dox post of one of the talents
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, won't get fooled again Rie

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hello Bunhong Tokki,

If you are reading this, then it's probably a bad idea to be breaking containment and posting asylum posts on your YouTube channel being a Pippa translator. This is especially significant in this case because my profile pic is a literally a dox post of one of the talents and the fact that I'm banned probably means the Fishman hates my guts. You should probably at the very least blur the profile pic in the image or delete the community post. I love your content and your contribution to the over seas foreign Pippa bros.

SIncerely, Superduper.
Looks like he took your advice to heart and just deleted the entire post.
1684892288156.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Hello Bunhong Tokki,

SIncerely, Superduper.
why not change your avatar

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Does Nazuna even interact with Kson anymore?

Also, if she is on her way out, maybe she is waiting to interact with her on Mike, if she is even interested.

1 Month ago (not too sure if that was the last time they collabed period) they both collabed with Mike/Nazuna as her personal character

Oh yeah, I remember that now lol. Here's a clip of her as Nazuna, too, so it is good they are still friends, despite VS seemingly being bad for Nazuna.

Edit: Helps if I add the clip, I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom