"Compare me to other vtubers !! I want to feel unoriginal. I want my ideas to be compared and made less because of others. Tear me down, spit on me, push me, pretend to love me and have a beautiful life with me until one day you decide to leave and break my heart"Megumi Kuragiri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1668833269530.png
Yeah, same.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Are we going to lose Pokemon perms Tempura?
They only have them for a month anyway because Nintendo are fucking dumb.

Fox suffering has begun.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Lia such and endearing retard, like yeah she is stupid, cringe, zoomer, mehera, coomer and if ever had to interact with here in real life I would want to beat her like her parent should have, but I can just not be mad a her when she is happily going off about what she likes.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Oh shit i missed 5 minutes of fish hate, but like honestly shiina has been an art slave for a while now. GIVE HER FUCKING WAGE ASSHOLE

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
idk if it was overshadowed by Pippa/Lia posting but Nyaru posted a fucking Shadow the Hedgehog cover

Early Adopter
1668834778279.png

why the fuck she look like that? That aint kson! Thats a whore!

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Re: chat retardation + Slay the Spire sperging

To be fair, those are very common sentiments about the characters. The idea that cards must synergise seems to "click" better the first time people see the Silent's shivs, compared to the first time people play the Ironclad. I also still have my worst performance on the Watcher and if you asked me why I'd say exactly what you said about the Silent - I can't figure out her synergies.
Maybe it is just what I look into when I was learning the game, but I always found that it was commonly understood that Watcher is the best character but just has a high skill floor due to its combos actually having drawbacks if you don't know what you're doing as you need to be able to go in and out of its stances effectively. You just need to glance at good Watcher gameplay to figure out how broken the character is when executed well. Silent's synergies make sense, but they go in different directions (deep draw/discard/grand finale stuff, poison memes, and shiv card spam) and they don't always play nice with each other and half the cards in those synergies suck ass and it has a bad time getting enough scaling to meet the damage and block checks without Wraith form to just ignore the block requirement or Kunai/Shuriken to help. Playing Silent without Wraith form is suffering, almost as bad as playing Ironclad without getting Corruption or Offering.

Watcher is a little bit dynamic as you need enough ways to go in and out of Wrath, enough damage burst in Wrath (flurry of blows, sands of time, tantrum, ragnorak if you want to be really spicy all do crazy damage for their cost.), while figuring out if going for mantra build is worth as Divinity form is super strong but requires a lot of set up with less then good cards you generally need to get in act 1 to make it worth it (mainly Prostrate). Sequencing is super important on Watcher, and that takes a lot of time to get how to sequence as Watcher demands some pretty careful play due to how going in and out of calm and wrath changes what you want to do.

Watcher can find lethal in some of the most crazy of ways due to how strong Wrath and its damage options are while having scry/scrawl/omniscience to get you what you need relatively easily. Wrath's double damage boost is sometimes the entire scaling for Ironclad and Silent but it is on a stance you play one card to go into and all you need is enough cards to move out of it for its drawbacks to not matter. It gets even funnier if Watcher finds some strength boosting with relics. Just dodge the really gimmicky stuff like Wish, Alpha, and generating free nuke cards that aren't worth it then focus on slamming damage into wrath within one or two cards, and getting out fast with empty fist/mind/body or going into calm with Vigilance or Tranquility. Watcher's block isn't amazing (especially without mental fortress) though tantrum and talk to the hand is quite funny, but it is good enough when you can end fights sometimes twice as fast as the other classes with good burst combos in wrath. Learn how to burst and sequence on Watcher and Watcher breaks the game easier then any other class.

They only have them for a month anyway because Nintendo are fucking dumb.
Wait what? Why is that a thing? Where did you hear this?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That's been the case for all Pokemon games up to now. Holo have a weird setup where they usually get their Pokemon Company perms through some deal to do a NicoNico Douga promotional stream. So far, that has always been temp perms.

Though, apparently Altare said they have perms until February this time. Limited perms are fucking stupid, either way.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
"Are there Ditto gangbang fanfictions?"
-Fujikura Uruka

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Kirsche is well versed in meme-ery

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

BEEG Booba Fishing

4647.png
Multi-branch cover for the end of November announced (no idea on the song). The colors aren't indicative of who's in, but I think the icons are (that'd mean red Gura and pink Bae from EN at least). Also the release of the MV for her latest song Illusion Night in early December.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I swear people have collective amnesia with Kson/Coco. Bitch acts the exact same way she did in her 3D Holo days and Coco's design was just as skimpy as her 3D idol outfit. The design looks great to me, unlike her bikini-bimbo one, which was horrid.

Kson_3D_idol_costume_by_Pomp-chou.jpgKson_3D_idol_costume_reference_sheet_by_yaman.jpg

This is from someone who didn't watch her as Coco and doesn't like her content as Kson lol.

If you wanna shit on her for something, do it for quitting the Idol company while on top, squandering her position doing absolutely nothing interesting for a year despite leaving because Hololive was "holding back her content", joining the anti-Idol agency and bringing the queen menhera time-bomb with her, and then doing Idol content anyway.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
View attachment 5590
Multi-branch cover for the end of November announced (no idea on the song). The colors aren't indicative of who's in, but I think the icons are (that'd mean red Gura and pink Bae from EN at least). Also the release of the MV for her latest song Illusion Night in early December.
I think the 2 Jp's are Kanata and Towa, that looks like a little angel wing and other one looks like a skulll but I think is suppose to be Towa space invader looking icon, no idea who the other ID other than Reine is, looks like an M pointing at it so moona?

Edit
I swear people have collective amnesia with Kson/Coco. Bitch acts the exact same way she did in her 3D Holo days and Coco's design was just as skimpy as her 3D idol outfit. The design looks great to me, unlike her bikini-bimbo one, which was horrid.

View attachment 5591View attachment 5592

This is from someone who didn't watch her as Coco and doesn't like her content as Kson lol.

If you wanna shit on her for something, do it for quitting the Idol company while on top, squandering her position doing absolutely nothing interesting for a year despite leaving because Hololive was "holding back her content", joining the anti-Idol agency and bringing the queen menhera time-bomb with her, and then doing Idol content anyway.

I agree, this is the woman who used to shave her vagina on stream and yet when she is just acting like normal everyone jumps to spam tALeNT FRedOM, likes Kson squating and flashing her whole crotch at chat is the most Coco thing to do.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Altare said that they can play the new Pokemon game until sometime in February.

Timestamped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom