"Even if she's dead, she still looks cute"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Who the fuck is Lia sharing DMs with that involve pics of assholes?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Are Pippa and Lia looking at Nikocado Avocado's asshole? What the hell is going on?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Who the fuck is Lia sharing DMs with that involve pics of assholes?
Not just the asshole but the full boopis of a morbidly obese freak of nature.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
@Reticule how do you feel about pippa seeing nikokado cock before yours

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lia has made me reaffirm my position, women were a mistake.

"You can make an incel very happy Lia." - Pippa

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
This shit amuses me greatly because I gotta admit, Lia REALLY makes it hard to tell if she's genuinely an absolute retard, or playing the kayfabe.
I mean this in so much as she's certainly retarded, but hides to what level pretty well. Sort of.

Maybe it's more accurate to say she's really good at sounding smart while being retarded, but convinced she's 100% right.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
52D326EC-EA4E-4DA2-924F-B741499DF5AE.jpeg
3DF56972-4687-4D39-8046-9D3199DD8691.jpeg

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Hey don't be a pussy Henri when you're asking a woman out like that in chat where it can easily get lost, at least give her a superchat so she read it out loud for the entire audience.
Go all out, give them an akasupa to be laughed at by the world.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Kirsche is a blessing from God and if anything were to happen to her I would kill everyone in this forum and then myself.
What is it with forum owners and chubby-chasing?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
dottovu is going to upload the ending song of the VN she voiced on her channel

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kson playing Ring Fit one more time

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Okay, why the fuck is Lia in discord calls with otherkins who sleep in fucking animal cages?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
You gonna let him disrespect your future wife like this?
No, it is giving false hope and laughing in his face when it is stomped on for our amusement. Plus he might give enough so Pippa can get a package of dino nuggets.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Uhhh, wasn't this supposed to be a deep dive about undertale? They're just talking about gross fetishes at this point.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Uhhh, wasn't this supposed to be a deep dive about undertale? They're just talking about gross fetishes at this point.
Gross fetishes are the entire undertale fan community.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I wonder how many morons will try and make references to Magni when that time comes.
All of them. Just like you see retards with KFP in their name in Keeki's streams.

I was going to post about the roza coatl virtue signaling wrt FlaVR, then I saw it was mentioned earlier but not archived, so here's an screenshot and archive link since it's good practice here, right?:

roza virtue signal archive

I always love these sorts of things because it sorts the wheat from the chaff. Like when people participate in the big lie when Kanye's recent stuff comes up for example - it doesn't always show you who is sincere, but it shows who is willing to conform to the narrative and false realities, so you can safely reject them in the future.

I had considered watching Roza because she seemed to like Pippa, and the selling point of her vtuber group ("we don't care if our chuubas are based or apolitical") sounded appealing, (though my developing religious sensitivity gave me red flags with her whole "come partake of the fruit" thing). I'm thankful she has filtered herself for me by showing she is more interested in conformity than the truth.
Roza doesn't care about things like this. I think the problem is that the person that got offended got a bit of hate for bringing it up and well she is also very protective over her group of friends.

I can never understand how Pippa puts up living in such a place considering how paranoid she is.
:icanfixher: I can give her a better life.
Because she has the "poor" mentality. When you have been poor most of your life you learn to deal with shitty living situations by just ignoring it. "IM SAVING A TON OF MONEY SO ITS FINE"

Oh btw, looks like shiina's finances are so fucked up she's goin to start working part time as a barista in starbucks .
Sakana, pay your girls better you chink fuck.
:fishfry:
So she's going to be earning minimum wage? Might as well just stream and make some money off that. Probably more than she will make on Starbucks. She should just do some sort of data entry work-at-home type thing. Gets paid more. Also, this will mean less streams, more stress and her getting burned out faster. Seriously she is probably better off just drawing lewd art or something.

The retarded fishmongoloid also used Shiina as an actual art slave for like 8 months after hiring her on as a Vtuber, and I can't imagine she was getting paid that well on that front, seeing as she's getting jack shit as an actual onscreen talent.

Also shit nigga, I can't imagine that Lia, Nasa, or Da Michi are making enough money to survive off of donos, and we haven't even gotten to Gen 2.
I think Lia has a part-time. She also lives at home so she probably doesn't have many problems with money.

Carl's still working on his rig. I'd say the design is an improvement on the first, being closer to the original drawing. Withholding judgement on the model itself until it's done, moreso the fact that it's being done my an amateur in a matter of days.

Liking this design way more than the past one.

The new IDOL girls debut this weekend. Hyped for that.

Sven

This stream has gone many places and thankfully it's original topic has barely been one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom