Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"I'm racist!" - Pippa
"Hell yea! I'm going to make you even more racist today!" - Lia
Screenshot_787.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Lia doing research posting it as a joke, but she has it saved to this day and ran a dedicated fan blog. I am horrified with the things this woman is saying.

At least Pippa is based:
"Men can not give birth" - Pippa

And what the fuck fishman, why are you talking about your nipples in your work Discord? Discord, not even once.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Every other moment from this stream would make for a fantastic clip...

Koros Apogee

Delutaya posted their schedule for this weekend and the rest of the weekdays next week.
Fh1MJh3VUAAYj13.png
Stream Schedule:
  • 【Guerrilla】Singing? Chatting? Or both? (20:00 or later)
  • November 20, 2022, 5:00 AM (in a day)
  • 【RAFT】A group of girls laidback life adrift. (Delutaya, Mitwun, Tentei Forte, Nekomugi Tororo)
  • November 21, 2022, 7:00 AM (in 2 days)
  • 【Chatting】I want to chat about various things!!
  • November 22, 2022, 6:00 AM (in 3 days)
  • 【Fanbox watchalong】CLANNAD after story 【Eps 1 - 3】
  • November 23, 2022, 5:00 AM (in 4 days)
  • 【Pokemon ScarletViolet】I've caught up with the times (streaming simultaneously with Ruki)
  • November 24, 2022, 3:00 AM (in 5 days)
  • 【Singing】Singing just nostalgic Vocaloid songs 【Classics】
  • November 25, 2022, 8:00 AM (in 7 days)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So sad Pippa got cancelled for the 5th time this week....................................

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa made the mistake of trying to google "can men get pregnant" and now she's learning the globohomo lies. How was Pippa not aware of how bad things have gotten with the world?

Also rag doll Lia
1668825412521.png

Edit: I'm amazed Lia once met Nick Fuentes.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Don't forget to support your local duck when her anniversary live starts in about a day and a half.

6482749501.jpg

She had to experience a south american's childhood to complete it after all.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
LIA WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MELON MAN

lvl8

They really should derail the stream to tumblr lolcows.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of Pippa, Fauna and Bae are playing the Resident Evil 8 Pippa DLC

Nvm, Capcom's shit game bugged out and saves don't work so it is cancelled lol

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
You guys are pretty much the smartest, on average most based group of vtuber connoisseurs I know of, and you're gaming enthusiasts too. So what sort of elements in a video game do you find make for the most entertaining content from a streamer/vtuber playing it? What in video games enables the streamer to put on a good show - in particular compared to elements in games that might be okay for someone playing on their own but would possibly detract from the vtuber/streamer experience?
nothing
I dont play video games and I dont watch Vtubers for their video game choices as well
As long as the vtuber is entertaining I watch, I dont decide what stream I'm watching or not based on the game they are streaming

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I was looking in Wemi's chat and saw someone say they came from Nicholas Gay Fluentes chat because Pippa was mentioned and that she sounded cool. I forgot to screenshot it but if someone want's to suffer through listening to the femboy to confirm her mention please do.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Tired of the Twitter dooming already. It's not going anywhere, and millenials are looking like forgetful retards for thinking otherwise. If you grew up with the internet you've seen countless websites/social media rise and fall, but none have actually died. Tumblr still around, Myspace, Facebook flooded with old people but still there. Shit, Yahoo is still around somehow.
Most people are idiots who don't understand that a company filing for bankruptcy is not the same thing as it going out of business.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lia and Pippa say you should bully the weak.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
RIP Dez's pokemon.

Now two pokemon down..

Everyone now only has one pokemon...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The coping mechanisms have launched and are spreading

View attachment 5571
View attachment 5572
Nintendo shills really are the biggest huffers of copium on the fucking planet, i have never seen any fanbase more willing to get buttfucked by a souless corporation, apologize to them for it and then ask for seconds. GROW. THE FUCK. UP. FAGS. :pippadfuckoff:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
RIP Dez's pokemon.

Now two pokemon down..
Can we get #MagniWipe as a thing to counteract #AxelSweep? Goodbye Raltz and Dez's Pokemon waifu considering how much he was freaking out.

Honestly I was expecting a full wipe, but Dez's starter was just overleveled enough to survive.

Nintendo shills really are the biggest huffers of copium on the fucking planet, i have never seen any fanbase more willing to get buttfucked by a souless corporation, apologize to them for it and then ask for seconds. GROW. THE FUCK. UP. FAGS. :pippadfuckoff:
I dunno, I think Sonic is worse (these people unironically defend 06 at this point) or shit like Ass Creed/CoD or even Bethesda games. At least Nintendo makes a good game once in awhile that isn't bugged or fucked to hell, Ass Creed has been turbo shitting itself for a decade and Fallout 76 I've been seeing revisionist history after Bethesda somewhat unfucked that game. Some Bethesda fans actually think the next Elder Scrolls or Space game will not be bugged to fucked despite all this hype being just like Fallout 76.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh btw, looks like shiina's finances are so fucked up she's goin to start working part time as a barista in starbucks .
She can't even drink caffeine, and she's gonna work at starbucks? It's just not right :pippasadl: She mentioned Starbucks for good benefits but she also said she wants part-time. Things may have changed but I don't think anything offers benefits for non-full-time. I just hope it doesn't wear her out more, but maybe she needs a backup incase PC isn't working out. I don't know but I'd guess there's more stuff that the talents can't talk about that's bothering them.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Those sounds Pippa is making, I don't think those are sounds a human should be making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom